The Jest

Role-Play Mania v2.0

62312 posts in this topic

"Follow me Anna . And she won't be alone. Red is here."

------

"i'm pretty sure the security in haven will be enough. After all, you already have a lot to do if I remember ."

"I don't trust some stranger to do my job. I'll watch him, you two can head off. I'll call you on your radio if he wakes up or something else happens," replied Zamy.

"Oh, sorry Mom!" said Anna apologetically as she began to follow Locke.

-----------

"I'll be back in an hour to relieve you," said Ziona. "Don't worry Glen, I'm not overworking myself."

"You mean she didn't saw the old man in a cape watching us all along ?" Asked glen.

---------

"I don't mind sweetie."

Anna waved to Red and Melody as she left the infirmary.

"Uh, Mom..." Melody began when Anna and Locke were out of sight. "Pretend you never saw this, okay?" Without waiting for a response, Melody lay down, pulled the bed covers over her head and started to cry quietly.

----------

"So where are the rooms?" asked Anna

---------

"Maybe she doesn't trust old men in capes," murmured Ziona as she rolled her eyes.

Sabre was simply looking away , faking being busy with his work. And red couldn't do much but watch in sadness ."i saw nothing honey, nothing......"

--------------

"They are over here."Showed locke.

-----------

"Too bad, he deserve props, because not even I was able to find him.

The form under the blankets shook slightly.

-------------

"I like the look of this one," said Anna.

-------------

"Are you sure he was even there?" asked Ziona.

There's nothing will ever make me forgive myself for what I've done I've already put all of your lives in danger I'm leaving before anybody else gets hurt because of me he already knows that I'm here. Now goodbye(a flash of light appears and spark is back in his body) Chaos...

"You could ask him if you want."

----------------------------------------------

It was hard enough to see her daughter in pain like that. it was made even harder since she knew she couldn't do anything to east that pain....

Kayl bumped in all of a sudden and shrieked, "We need he-"

then she realized she doesn't knows half of the people and sat down, trying to recollect things...

(ooc: I think Eliza might need an update on what's happening here. Who wants to give it?)

(ooc: Well, we kinda moved locations. We're not in the hotel anymore. We're in Haven. That might be useful for your oc to know)

(My oc bumped in randomly via the portal, or something. She herself doesn't knows where she is, just some of the people)

(ooc: Might want to say which people because everyone is in different parts of Haven)

(ooc: So....... PREVIOUSLY : Everyone is in haven , Red and Melody are bedridden , Knuckle's OC is waiting for you , We got Miles in custody. Glen want to touch Zionna's butt... nothing new.)

(OOC I'll try. Anna is looking for a room, Melody's in the infirmary with Locke. Dylan, Spark and Skye are elsewhere in Haven, and were in Spark's head not too long ago. The Zone Cops are near a convenient set of cells where Miles is imprisoned, and Shadow is on mission, so he's nowhere near Haven, and Hope and Rouge are at GUN).

(ooc: I think all those summaries are good, except Locke is with Anna not Melody, but aside from that)

"Wait you can't..." began Skye, then he realised that he was back in his own body, and Spark was getting ready to feel. Thinking quickly, Skye shot a stun spell towards Spark.

-------------

Eventually Melody emerged from under the covers. She wasn't crying any more, but her eyes were red and her face stained with tears.

-------------

"So can I have this room Daddy?" asked Anna.

------------

Ziona was about to reply when Kayl appeared. "Hello there, where did you disappear off to... Wait, what's wrong?"

(Spark stopped and tried to continue but he couldn't move his body)

"Of course, as long as no one took it before you."

------------------------------------

Glen just looked at the girl.

----------------------------------------

"My little moongoose..."

Skye sighed. "There we go. Now, how about we have a rational talk, okay? For starters, you are far safer her than on your own. And, two, I've already P*ssed Layose off, so odd are he's coming here for me whether you leave or not."

---------------

"M-mom..." Melody replied uncertainly.

---------------

"It looks empty," said Anna

Dylan also found himself back in his body

"Shouldn't we go find the others so they're ready if he comes for you two?"

(ooc: Ok, thanks)

Kayl looked at them sadly, "Berry and Max, and I... we went to get Lucifer and let others know that... he took the gem and.. when we found him and... we.. he proved... Berry did it... and... they... are in trouble." Kayl said, searching for words and sobbing.

"oh dear...." said Glen."I think we are in for an even wilder ride than usual.

---------------------------------------------

"Don't worry Melody...now dry those tears , will you, dear?"

------------------------------------------------

"It seems so. let's get you settled then."