The Jest

Role-Play Mania v2.0

62312 posts in this topic

I-I-I j-j-just... I-I'm... t-they hated m-me... h-hated me for what my father did... and father wouldn't even c-call me be my name... He w-wanted m-me to c-chose another name... just b-because someone in another z-zone had the same name. W-why? It's m-my n-name, why s-should I change it?

(ooc: night dylan)

child, the burden of a father should never be passed on to his son. your name, is yours, and yours only. And what if someone else got the same name as yours? Well , who doesn't? if your father hate you for this, then he obviously doesn't deserve you.

And don't worry, here, we don't hate you.

My past...... It's pretty complicated. Maybe I might tell it one day.

(OOC: I'm off to sleep too bye)

well, it'll be on time then.

(ooc: kay bye to you too.)

I-I w-wanted to show t-them all. T-to show I-I was the best of them. T-that they were wrong to cast me out.

then prove them wrong. By being the bigger man. Violence never last. A good impression does.

tell, if you were not that good, would you have been able to do all the things you have done? There were many wrong, but you also did a lot of right.

you just to remember one things: you are still a child, and you can always learn.

Right? Right! I've never done anything 'right', nothing 'good', in my life!

(ooc: I'm not exactly sure how a Moebian is gonna react to a 'you can be a good person' talk... :wacko: )

you are wrong. You somehow survived in what can be seen as a very harsh world. found a way to another zone, and got yourself some friends. If that's not good, that's downright awesome...

do you think a lot of peoples can tell "hey, i know a dude that can go through dimension".

The thing is, you were always a good person; and you are still one. as long as you'll have regrets, as long as you'll want to get things better... you'll stay a good person.

and you want to know one good deed you have done today? You made an old echidna happy. that's something, don't you think?

Friends? I have.. friends?

I suppose making you happy might be worth... something. I just... I think you're misjudging me. It's just not in my nature.

well, this ragtag bunch of misfit we often hang around with could be seen as "friends"

And no, i'm not misjudging you. I look in your eyes, and what I see is not evil: merely the eyes of a child who not only lost his way, but hope as well. And i'll dedicate my time to make sure he'll find both.

T-this i-is the first time someone h-has c-cared a-about... *Tries not to cry. Fails. Starts sobbing*

(ooc: Aww, this is a really sweet bonding moment. I just hope Knuckles doesn't get jealous.)

it's ok skye, it's ok "hug skye". now is the time to cry, you deserve it after all you have been through.

(ooc: yup, and it's in time like these that I feel good. ALso, well, i can always hug knuckle if he want to)

*Returns the hug and breaks down crying completely*

(ooc: aaaannnddd, yeah, can't really think of anything else that would work right now)

good boy,good boy....you can cry as much as you want to, i'm there now.

(ooc: well, that's still nice, i like where this is going)

*after half an hour or so*

I've b-been trying to get home for so long, trying to show them all... I don't know... W-what can I do now?

well, for the first time, It's your choice "smile". you are free to live as you see fit now.

*Finally wakes up* Well looks like I just got a third brother....

shut up and come in knuckles, we all know you wont mind .

*Appears*

Oh, sorry. I didn't realise there was a family-like moment going on here

I hate to break up this touching moment but as an agent of GUN its my duty to bring Skye in. He doesn't belong in this universe and that means I have a lot of paperwork to falsify for him. Birth certificates, legal guardians, medical history. Its a lot of work. You can keep him once I've done that.

you see skye? I told you you had friends here. And I was right. Anyways.... This is the angel island shadow, so unless he suddenly decide to become a citizen in a GUN protected country, he is under my juridiction... still, it's his choice. So what do you want kid ?

Shadow! This is a touching moment. Can't you leave them a little while for things to calm down. If that were you, I wouldn't break up the moment with decisions of what is to happen with you. Give the kid a break!

it's fine dylan, he is doing his job, but he overstepped , that's all. I'll have a talk about the formalities when skye will feel better.

That is what I meant, just wait until he feels a little better, but no matter.

after all, the well being of this child is our job... so i kinda get him.