The Jest

Role-Play Mania v2.0

62312 posts in this topic

my my, happy aren't we ? well then, come, next, the kitchen!!!

Great. I'm starving. I mean, there was no snacks at the party.

starving? Oh my, let's get you something then..."open the fridge"well.. let's see... We do have snack you lucky fox... help yourself, i'll grab some drink.

Thank you. *Pulls out a large, varied pile of food.* I don't think I've eaten since you all disappeared and I started work on the syphon.

wait, what ? that was 2 days ago ! was it because you got too much work , or something else?

I guess I just got absorbed in my work. It helps keep my mind off things. Besides, its not the first time I've had to do without food. There isn't much to eat on the cosmic interstate. And there were days back on Moebius...

the cosmic interstate indeed; i guess you had to hide a lot from the cosmic cops back there , eh ?

moebius..... I can't believe a place like this sinked so low....

*bursts out laughing, almost choking on a mouthful of food*

Literately in this case. On Moebius your floating island is underwater. Definitely 'sunk'!

"drink a bit"yes, yes, i heard about this one from knuckles... He even looked shocked ... something about himself, being a pacifist... strange isn't it?

I dunno. *laughs at the image* I guess. Never met the Knuckles from my world. Or the you from my world. I know the me in this world is... will be... a little stammering weakling.

And i think he will be more than that... I'm pretty he'll just need a push in the right direction, from the right people. Don't you think?

*sounds disgusted* Huh. I doubt that'll ever happen. His world is too quiet and peaceful.

(ooc: off to walk the dog. BBL.)

With my powers gone, things'll be a lot more difficult. I really wish Rouge hadn't sold my gun collection for jewel money. I guess I'll call the store and get some delivered *pulls out phone* Hey its Shadow. I need the usual delivered to my apartment.... no no with the gun this time....3 day waiting period?! Fine just send it as soon as you can. Thanks *puts down phone* Great. 3 days. A werehog could burst through my door right now and I'd be totally defenceless. *hears howl in the distance and crawls into corner* How can Dylan live like this?

*Looks on screens*

So Skye and Locke are in Haven. Blaze is in her zone, and my guess would be Knuckles is somewhere around the master emerald. However, I can't seem to find the cheerleader or Shadow, where can they be?

"open dylan's door" shadow is back in his home,scared pantless,you had to see that. as for the cheerleader, we shouldn't try too hard. he will show himself when he'll want to.

What are you doing back in my zone? Why does everyone have to visit here? This place is dangerous, especially at night like it is now. Could you close the door. It makes me feel uncomfortable.

While I'm at it, where's Skye, I thought you were meant to be watching over him?

*Looks around* Huh, he's just gone suddenly. Leaving me... all alone... in... Haven...

what do you mean skye, i"m right here , behind you.

He's gone again.

*Closes door*

A world where everyone's a werehog. And it's where I've lived all my life. Why couldn't I have moved to another zone before the incident...

(ooc: Does that partly answer your question Shadow?)

Don't worry sky, i was just gone to make sure dylan was fine, and as a payback for all the time he disappeared on me....

*jumps out of chair in surprise, dropping his drink* Yah! *tries to catch breath*

How do you do that?

*Looks at screen*

Disappear from you? I teleport away, and I don't usually do it without warning. Ah... what's the use, he can't hear me. I'm talking to a screen. Now Locke said Shadow was in his home, so why can't I find him in the GUN headquarters... or anywhere else for that matter!

Okay, okay. Just please don't sneak up behind my back like that. I keep thinking some else is gonna try and drive a knife in there.