The Jest

Role-Play Mania v2.0

62312 posts in this topic

Dear Locke and Dylan, I appreciate your concern. But my insanity isn't easy to control.

The insanity took control over my body for way too many years. Let's say it's math. My body would be 90% Insanity and 10% Good. I am trying to fight it but I can't. Not alone.

(ooc: Geoffrey's challenge is mainly for people who are using Godmodding, including myself. The challenge sounds hard, even though I use a different version, but I will do my best to succeed. Therefore, I'm using this challenge as a rule for this game. Hope you understand guys)

(ooc: Oh yes Shadow, I forgot about the use of the word in your powers. You are the ultimate lifeform though, so you'll think of something.)

What help do you need cheerleader?

I don't know. What could possibly defeat insanity?

(ooc: I'm off to work for a whole day, so I'll see you guys later today. Bi bi)

well, i obviously think that the "medical approach", won't work... If only we could confront this insanity, and throw it back where it belong... After all, it's yours... Think of robotnik and the freedom fighters... It's the same thing.

It only feed of the power you unconsciously give it. Turn off the power, and you'll be in control, after what will be seen as the greatest inner fight of your life.

(ooc: in the comics canon, locke prefer to beat people down, and shadow loves guns)

I don't think I want to hang around watching the inner fight if I may say so. When cheerleader returns and if he does the inner fight, I will be waiting in my zone and watching.

no you must not ; you said you wanted to help . he'll need people at his side if he want to win.

I dunno about this. Should we try it somewhere... safer... that's not likely to get destroy if he loses...

Or just find somewhere that can contain his powers and trap him there forever?

When did I say that Locke? I don't recall officially saying that.

skye, you do realize that no place are safe at all? beside, the second option is not acceptable; he got locked for years, and you want to do it again. That just cannot work.

I know he did... but... they just locked him in a room, not somewhere that could contain his powers. I just think we should have that option ready in case things go wrong. It's not a plan unless you win regardless of the outcome.

I agree with Locke, I don't think locking people up is acceptable unless they have done something terrible. Altogether, it comes down to the cheerleader on what method he wants to pursue

(ooc: This is really my last post, I'm off to work then)

There is one place that can contain me.. As it cannot be destroyed. However, the magic needed to banish me to there is high. That place is... The void.

The void is eternal and can never be destroyed. As the void is nothing already.

I still wouldn't advice this method though.

We should still invest in that option though, in case his insanity does take over. There's nothing wrong with having a backup.

I'm with Shadow. And another backup in case that one fails for some reason.

(ooc: To make clear, I'm not in favour, Skye is :P )

it's ok i guess, it's still better than going to the warp...

I hope you are right cheerleader, we don't want you suffering for nothing....

Suit yourselves. I'm not going to get involved in attempting to send an all powerful being, against his will into a dark containment. I would rather watch in the relative safety of where I live.

So we know what to do if things go wrong, but what's the plan to of how to make things right in the first place?

Perhaps we can get answers from other insane mobians. Where's Blaze, perhaps she could talk to Marine.

Actually, that's it. Insane Mobian's exorcize their insanity through their speech, either by volume, or sheer randomness!

Volume-that would be Marine

Randomness-that would be Bean and Flying Frog

I would bet that the cheerleader is not much of a volume insane one. Perhaps a randomness, I'm not sure

He does. That is true. I guess that's the volume for you. But I don't think stopping him from singing heavy metal will cure his insanity

I was meaning the opposite. That if he talked more it would let out the insanity rather than keeping it bottled in.