The Jest

Role-Play Mania v2.0

62312 posts in this topic

It's Skye's choice what he does. However, I do agree that you should be the one to watch over him. You were alone with him for ages it seems.

T-thank's for the offer Shadow, but I need to think about what I want to do now first.

I would say that is a good decision. Take your time. There is no need to rush to a decision.

*Takes a chair and sits down*

indeed. Do you have a place where you live? I couldn't sleep thinking you are homeless.....

No. Not for a long time. I did have a makeshift home for a while but... *looks at remains of the syphon station* ...it's kinda gone none.

(ooc: hmm, we're getting kinda sombre, aren't we!)

oh well "look at the remain".... I have to say we somehow outdone ourselve on this one....

In that case, my house is yours; i'm sure spectre won't mind a bit. We'll get you a nice bedroom in haven, what you say?

Thanks. I think I'll like that.

(ooc: but for heaven's sake keep an eye on that kid. ;) He might be grief stricken now but could easily slip back! )

Being in Haven also gives you a chance to watch over him Locke. Good idea. There are other things to worry about as well. Like what has happened to the cheerleader.

well, i'm not stupid fortunaly... But, you can take a look at elias, He didn't turn out so bad in haven. So I'm pretty sure we'll be able to make something out of skye "smile".

as for the cheerleader.... He is not evil, nor good. Just as clueless as us. A clueless cheerleader with poweer beyond imagination....

...Who is probably listening to us now. You going to try and help him as well Locke?

so? he is like a jester , playing with emotion, and reality. but he is not out of time nor out the reality itself; he knows that going to far might have .... consequences.

I think he does know that. Last time he went extremely out of line was with his cheer ark, when he tried to destroy this zone. He ended up failing to destroy it because Knuckles sacrificed himself. We can't truly stop him, that is the problem.

No Locke, I'm not clueless. It might be the best time now to explain my past to you.

I was born in an alternative dimension, just like the most of us. However, I was born with a purpose. I would supposingly be the leader of that universe. But, I was just some child without any powers. And thus they invented a machine, that would give me the powers to lead the universe. They have never tested it though, and I was their first example. If I remember the stories being told, I was around 4 years old then so I had no control of my body back then. I was then put into the machine with good hopes, but unfortunately, the plan failed. Instead of a holy leader, I became an angel of death. My powers were superior, easily made for destruction. Also, my body aged fastly and I became 18 years. I would never age again. My current age would be around 34 now. Dissapointed by the result, they decided to lock me up into the deepest dungeons, where I would decay for the rest of my life. At that moment, memories of hated began to influence my body. My mind of no control became a mess of Insanity. Yes, insanity, the biggest problem there might be. Thus I broke free and destroyed my creators. My little left of good told me it was not good to do that, but the insanity took over. Years after, I tried to live with the other inhabitants of that universe. They hated me. I was different from then. Usually, a person would become sad of that. But my insanity took over. I hated all those people, I couldn't care for the whole universe at all. It even went that far, it resulted in my final form. As of now, I can safely spoil it. My final form is, unlike Super, Hyper or whatever, called Eternal Cheerleader. I was invincible, nothing could even hurt me. The only problem was, I had no control over my will. Eternal Cheerleader was an embodiment of insanity. No will, just destruction. A form fed by hatred. That moment was probably the most insane thing I ever did. I blew up te universe. At that moment, I also learned about other dimensions, which would follow. Fortunately, I still had the mind of a child, so Eternal couldn't last for long. And thus, the cycle has repeated itself every time. People thought I was different and hated me. Over years, however, I got control over my Eternal form. Well, I would still go completely insane if I went to that form, so I avoided going Eternal.

And here we are. I'm sorry guys, but YOU are not my enemies. I am my own enemy. I do still have good left in me (As I've saved Knuckles before) but it just isn't enough to conquer the insanity in my body. I am trying to conquer it, but so far, I have never succeeded.

(OOC: GOOD MORNING)

just like i said : you are clueless.

They were full of hope, And they ditched you at the first occasion; you avenged yourself, destroying everyone and crossing the line.... This is insanity indeed.

But insanity can be fought; It's inside you, just like it's inside all of us. With all the power i'm able to absorb, i could easily become as crazy as you once were, but i'm not: beecause i'm in control . And so should you. You must not let your emotion lead you, or it will take over. for good.

One last lesson: there is a big difference between being a monster, and playing the monster. think about it.

(ooc: good morning too)

Is everyone giving their life story here? Because I'm not giving mine in return. Interesting story cheerleader, I still think you are able to fight this. Please try. Also, as nice as chocolate is, in my opinion, it is strengthening your insanity.

(ooc: Good morning. Nice story)

I challege everyone here to to the entire month of July without using the words Chaos inn this topic. If anyone inn my rp fail this I will make something bad happen to them inn the rp. If Dylan or Locke fail I will delay them joining even longer.

(ooc: I accept your challenge Geoffrey and I will not fail!)

wat is this I don't even....

(ooc:ok, so, you are challenging us? you want us not to say the forbidden word for the whole month of july, is that right?)

(ooc: Bwa, what, huh???!!!???? That makes no sense! And of course the easy way out is just to not post...)

Sure Locke, you're the professional with these things.

(ooc: But where's the challenge in that?)

Yes that is my challenge so good luck everyone and remember I am watching you!

yes I am , thank you .

(ooc: well, we just have to replace the C-word by something else)

(ooc: First of all, the cheerleader uses another power. Secondly, I come from another zone, who's to say we don't call it something else. Thirdly, Skye is from another zone and uses another version. Fourthly, we don't need to refer to it by it's name. Except with the master emerald chants. We just have to stop those and we're fine)

(OOC All my powers involve using that word. This is going to be difficult. I'll have to do everything the hard way).