The Jest

Role-Play Mania v2.0

62312 posts in this topic

*teleports in and knocks father out of the way, taking form with chaos* Sorry dad, but you're not being the savior for this one.

The servers are the seven chaos.

Chaos in power, power enriched by the heart.

The controller is the one that unifies the chaos.

Give this world light.....

Ah, Knuckles. Now this fight could turn interesting indeed.

And no, I'm keeping the dark background. It fits so good for a battle like this.

no, no ... NOOOO !!!! I BURNED ONCE , CHEERLEADER;;;; "start floating".... IT WAS MY GUILT.... MY REGRETS... that burned me inside.... i killed myself there.... It was no heroism... but not this time!!!!! THE FIRE THAT BURN IN ME; is not one of hatred... "catch the cheerleader"... IT'S ONE OF LOVE!!!! GO KNUKLES!!!! "throw the cheerleader in the air" IT'S YOUR TIME TO SHINE SON!!!!

(OOC: I was already in the air :D)

Well well, not too bad, ol' greybeard. But I suggest you let this fight be between me and Knuckles.

Now why don't you go rescue the people around here? that would be a far better idea.

(ooc: i threw you higher :P)

YOU DON'T GET IT ALL ? I'M DOING IT RIGHT NOW!!!!!!! CHAOS ...... CONTROOOOOLLLLLLLLLLL !!!!!!!! "open a portal, and throw the cheerleader in here" IT IS NOW TIME FOR THE RETRIBUTIONN!!!! BY THE SEVEN CHAOS EMERALD, AND IN THE NAME OF AURORA, YOU WILL NOW GIVE THIS POWER OF YOURS IN TRIBUTE TO THE MASTER EMERALD....until all this evil energy is depleted....

*Appears*

Sorry, I had things to do.

*Sees dark hyper cheerleader, Shadow, Knuckles and Locke*

I leave you guys at a party for a short time and you end up charging up and battling each other. Come on guys! Why do you all want to fight?

You don't get it do you? This dimension can not contain cheer power, as it is otherworldy, which would cause a rip into reality.

And I asked nicely if you would leave this fight between me and Knuckles. Now you're annoying me.

*Banishes Locke into the void, unable to escape*

I will release you after the battle.

NOT NOW DYLAN!!!!! NOW GET YOURSELF IN POSITION AND SCRAMBLE THE CHEERLEADER!!!!!

Sorry Locke, I wasn't able to complete it with all the partying and the social calls. I'm not powerful enough to stop the cheerleader. I'll put up my shield until this is over

*Puts up shield*

"in the void" really? really? the void? Is that all you got? well , too bad then... HERE IS A LITTLE TRICK I LEARNED FROM THE TWILIGHT ZONE!!!!!! "open up a portal" HELLO AGAIN, CHEERLEADER. YOU CAN THANK YOUR OWN POWER FOR BRINGING ME BACK. NOW. I . WILL. FINISH. WHAT. I . BEGUN."Start stripping the cheerleader of all cheering energy, and send said energy in another zone". It's time for the retribution, as I said....

You cannot escape the void unless the controller allows you to. And you still can't strip my energy.

You're really annoying me.

*Absorbs all the cheer energy I've been charging up earlier*

*Grabs Locke, holds him in the air and puts hand to the face*

Bye bye Locke, fun knowing you.

CHEER BLAST!!

It is at this point in time, that I am happy I put up my shield. I have never seen you this violent Locke. Even from my satellites. I think this battle will be the last battle for at least one person.

*Uses the Sol Emeralds to become 'Burning Blaze' in Sol Zone, teleports in front of Locke and creates a shield of fire around both of them* You didn't forget me, Cheerleader, did you?

1 person likes this

"take the whole shot; EXPLOSION!!!!!!!" Just as I said. Pathetic. PATHETIC!!!!! I TAKE MY POWER FROM ABSORBING ENERGY , YOU BLOODY IDIOT!!! I"kick in cheerleader face" HAVE"punch" BEEN"antoher punch" DOING "kick again" THIS "kick in the chest" FOR. YEARS!!!!!SO YOU THINK YOU CHEER ENERGY COULD TAKE ME DOWN? IT ONLY MAKE ME STRONGER...MY TURN NOW!!!! "grab cheerlader in the face" CHAOS BLAST!!!!!!

No I did not forget you catwoman. And I didn't forget your lure either, which you are going to regret.

And now you even saved him? You are getting mean on so many levels.

(OOT: Locke I already said a hundred times, you cannot absord my cheer energy because I'm from a different dimension, which would cause a warp of the reality fabric. I didn't make that up, that's real.

And please, put some efforts into your posts and stop using caps. Otherwise I'll be forced to remove your posts and ignore them.)

(ooc: blaze? that was unexpected.... Well anyways, we better finsh this quick before it end up as another RP XD)

(ooc: I like how this is going. If it goes too much like an rp, someone could start a genesis wave)

Blaze is here! Marine is not! Double joy! Now all we need is Skye and Geoffrey.

Seems like everybody is teaming up against me. Very well, let me know when everybody is here and I'll take you all on.

*Retreats to a unbreakable cheer bubble, begin absorbing all of the cheer power*

(ooc: ok... anyways, locke start the burnout soon... like, in the next post)

"breath heavily"Why. Why don't you simply give up? I'm tired of this ... why don't you just stop? all this power is killing us... can't you look around you, cheerleader? all this destruction, all this madness.... Is this really what you want from all of us? A fight this will take us all into oblivion?

"kneel" that's it...you see? I'm burning now, litterally... "green flame appear on him" This is what happen , when one trifle with power.... Is this how you want to end? You must stop. before the surplus kill you... Just... like...me...

knuckles.... "fall down, the flame still burning him"

Well Locke, it wasn't me who started this fight right? You began fighting in the first place, while I wasn't doing anything wrong. I was just ''borrowing'' some power from the master emerald for personal use.

Besides, you cannot defeat me. Any form beyond super make people go invincible until they return to their normal form. Burning Blaze is invincible, Hyper Knuckles is invincible etc. I can keep my dark form forever if I wanted to, because it's being fed by my anger. A never ending source.

Besides, this isn't even my final form. I don't want to spoil too much yet, but my final form makes me lose control over my own body. I don't have any will, I'm just an embodiment of destruction. I practically go insane.

But alright, I'm not the worst person around here. If you would apology for what you did to me, I might retreat.

The choice is up to you.

"sill burning" you do realise ... that it all.. started... because you tried to attack an innocent guardian?

beside... I'm also dying, so, i might not be able to"apologise" right now....

(ooc: as much as i like earthbound, I guess we won't even be able to grasp the true power of your future attacks :P ?)

(OOC: I don't even want to release that power. I would have no control over myself, destroying everything in my path. Probably by the time I'd come to my sences, there is no reality anymore.)

Hey ol' greybeard, I never attacked you. I just turned Dark Hyper, made some cool effects with the sky and had some music playing in the background. That's all.

Come on guys. End this now before someone gets killed, like before with Knuckles. Let it not happen again!

yay yay,and then i turned super and and started throwing magic effect... you know? none of this would had happened if you simply asked for that power.....

I don't need permission. Now, are you going to apology or join the fight?