The Jest

Role-Play Mania v2.0

62312 posts in this topic

This is no time for a social call. This zone is dangerous. You two are okay going around here in the day. If you came here at night, you would be in real trouble. As for the whole council thing, in other zones, I know that may be the case, but not so long ago, I lost my place for proposed something that was best not to. You don't want to know. I would suggest going back to another zone and we can discuss things later.

So Locke how's your son? I still don't get why we have to lie low Dylan. Is it cannibals? I just wanted to have a friendly convsrsation, getting abducted and eaten was not part of my plan.

it seems, dylan that you forgot a fact, a simple one: my life has been a living hell recently. And you should know why , if you didn't forgot your history lesson.

but still: robotnik , dinguoes, death camp, and my all time favorite : the egg-grape. I pray for you people that this is not what's happening in this zone.

but for your sake, i will lay low if i must...

*appears from a black, dark void with a beautiful red cape*

Hmpf. Seems like everybody is here except for blaze and marine. Well, that's alright with me.

Sure, why not. Why don't we all just have a party here, signalling to everyone out there, from the DEL or not, that we are in this house why not. To answer your question shadow. No it is not a zone filled with cannibals. In this zone, everyone is werehog.

(ooc: My excuse for when I first joined LPW)

I bought some balloons with me. Let's get this party started.

I thought Dylan wanted a party :o?

Sure, why not? You what would be a better idea cheerleader? Why don't we go have a party in another zone. I like parties but this zone isn't the best place for one.

Hmpf. I don't mind.

Good, any zone in particular that you guys want to party in?

sure, let's crash at knuckle's shrine, it'll be better than here. Or at haven, it's less wet. The drink are on me !

I vote Knuckle's shrine. It's got more room. Besides, Knuckles was in the party spirit earlier, so I'm sure he'd be fine with it. Just let me get my teleporter.

*Picks up teleporter*

Shall we go?

beam me up dylan!! where we are going, we won't need road.

Locke, you could just Chaos Control there. I need a teleporter to get around in this form. And my teleporter needs time to charge up every now and again, teleporting two mobians takes a lot of power from it.

*Turns to Shadow, cheerleader and Knuckles*

You coming?

woah woah woah! we cant party at the master emeralds shrine!!! lets go to blazes village while we're in the sol zone

Werehogs? I should've brought silver bullets. And a gun. No matter. I'm up for that party Dylan. As long as its not here.

You forget Knuckles, we are not in the Sol zone, we are in my zone and it is dangerous for us all to go out there. A party sounds much more exciting.

*Turns to Shadow*

I know Shadow. I hate it.

Knuckles! I'm your dad, and I pay the bill; as such, we party where I WANT . END OF DISCUSSION.

... that you know of. Technically , you are still not of age. Beside, did it ever occured to you that all the electricity and water had to come from somewhere? the floating island is one heck of a real estate.

Knuckles, come on. I know you want to party. The shrine is the best place for it. Come and enjoy yourself for once. Or are you too scared to?

(ooc: Off to bed, see you tomorrow)

and the drinks are on me !! what's better occasion to get some rest after all of these event?