The Jest

Role-Play Mania v2.0

62312 posts in this topic

knuckles, the emerald is fine. it's even back where it once was ; i put it there again after you left ... well not me, but sabre. He sure is a joker.... so, now that everything has been taken care of, can you please calm down before i decide to give you the spank of your life for even letting such a thing happen?

spleeping in duty should be a crime.

good, you can stay though, we could use more hand right now.

you see, blaze and marine are both in great danger, since the cheerleader and shadow are willing to take them both down.... so, let's say i'm willing to forget about this "incident', if you help us out.

It's his island too, don't you forget. He came first. It would be nice for you to help though. I'm sure something good will come out of it.

I'm your dad, and I live there too. But , I can still make sure that these kind of "test", won't happen to you anymore.

i take it as the yes. There, give your dad a hug, it'll make you feel better "open arms wide"

Hold that pose!

*Takes picture*

Another one for the scrapbook

I will break that camera if you don't remove that.... *still blushing from embarrassment*

have no fear knuckles . "walk toward fylan" now listen, you better have .... some nice copies of this picture for me. I'd want the super size version for my bedroom.

Don't worry, I use my teleporter for the pictures and it sends them to my computers in my zone. I think I have some giant-sized paper so I can print it out and give it to you

ahh....anyway, what kind of man-power will we need to defend against cheer and shadow?

You could go pink again and show off your manliness through some pinky-punches.

*Pauses a moment*

Sorry, couldn't help myself. Anything will be good against them. If I remember correctly, the cheerleader has a cheer bubble. I bet he's modified it to stop people teleporting out of it. We nee to find a weakness to it

we could try to suck his energy thank to my chaos leech. while knuckle beat him into submisssion ... then then give the last blow , while blaze handle shadow.

Blaze and Marine, I guess. Good plan. Where are Blaze and Marine though, have they taken another nap? Oh, and what do I do?

use your teleporter to scramble what's left of power in the cheerleader. It should take him down . then we restrain him... Killing him is out of the question after all.

.......fine I'll do it, although channeling the master emeralds energy all the way here will take a while so imma get started now.....and DONT teleport it to me!

The servers are the seven chaos.

Chaos is power, power enriched by the heart.

The controller is the one that unifies the chaos...

"smile" don't tempt me son. But you don't have to do this... after my "sacrifice", I became a sort of nexus for the ambiant chaotic energy. This make me a more or less chaotic battery. and obviously, I Can channel it, and give it to you.

It's ok father. I do not wish you burden you any more with my mistakes. Who knows what will happen if I use too much of your power.

don't worry my son, it won't happen, as i'll be there to protect you. And finitevus isn't there anyways. so you won't be tainted again.

Beside, don't you remember how chaos work? It feed of people's emotion.....

Scramble the power of the cheerleader? I can't do that right now, I'll need to make modifications to it. I'll head back to my zone to make the changes

*Disappears*