The Jest

Role-Play Mania v2.0

62312 posts in this topic

I can't take the risk. I've already lost you once, and now Julie-Su is gone.....I refuse to let anything happen to anyone ever again.

knuckles, you have to understand: It wasn't your fault. None of it was your fault. All that time, you WERE NOT IN CONTROL . Every time, there was someone puppeting you from the shadow, monitoring you. Some even played with your feeling to achieve their end. But not anymore. By doing this, i'm trusting you. Just like i did when I gave my life for you. You are, and you will always be , a good kid . don't forget that, do you hear me?

Im here for you, and it won't change.

*Nearly complete with fusing Master Emeralds energy and ready to transform* Thank you father...I know you're always there for me...I'll do what I must.

then go, and no matter what, you are now in control. NO ONE WILL. EVER. TAKE THAT FROM YOU. Don't you ever forget it.

"sit down" And here I am again. They grow up so fast. "start shedding a tear". I'm proud of you boy.....

*Appears with a box of tissues*

Here you go. Just an update, I found some plans in another mobian's house. I'm going to start work on it now

"take the whole box" thank. But you appear to find a lot of things in "empty" houses.

*Shrugs*

Only the people who have gone missing. If you took a list of all those missing, you would find a link between them. I'd better get working on it. Catch you later!

*Disappears*

(OOC: back from work, HAI.)

Ah cheerleader you're back. Good. I can stop singing O Bury me not on the Lone Prairie to pass the time.

Yeah, I'm sorry. Had to make some preperations before we're going in action.

(OOC: Aaaannd because nobody answers and it's pretty late, I'm off to bed. Don't you dare do anything important without me.)

(Guess I'll wait till noon tomorrow when im done work to post. About 14 hours from now for everyone not on EST unless you all just post from 1-7 in the morning lol.)

(ooc:most of us ain't living in the same timezone. I , for exemple live in what seem to the moscow time . Yeah that's the closest estimation.And it doesn't mean i live in russia either.)

ok, now that everyonne is gone, I can now prepare myself without the risk of being upset by someone...

"start his incantation"

(ooc: Timezones are the biggest problem here)

*In unknown zone*

:angry:

Come on, work! I wish I had someone here with me who was good with machinery. This zone is filled with people who aren't.

*Sits down*

I need to calm down. Everything will be under control.

*teleports 15ft in front of Dylan and approaches* Hi there. So this is your zone?

(OOC: Good morning! And yes, Timezones are indeed a problem around here :L I'm from GMT +1, meaning it's just morning here :L)

(ooc: good afternoon then, it's 13:30 in my home XD)

"finishing his incantation" well, i'm good. now let's wait for blaze.

Shadow!

How did you find me? What are you doing here? Why are you in my house?!

I used chaos control. It was a lucky guess. I just came to by to chat. Is that a crime in here? I'm not here to cause trouble. If I were, you'd know already.

Sorry, I just don't like people to know which zone I'm from. I don't hide that I'm from another zone, but I'd prefer it if no one knew the kind of zone that this is. You say you came here to chat, what is it you want to chat about.

on second thought, no, i'm not just gonna stand there... I think i should try to see if the tracker i gave to dylan works....."activate the tracker" Yes it does... Now let's see if i'm still as good As I once where with chaos control ...

"teleport" here i am . "kick the door open " Honey i'm home !!!

what ? are you cheating on me? With shadow ?

Locke??? Your following me too???

Shutthedoorshutthedoorshutthedoor!!! Did anyone see you?

"shut the door". WELL , YOU FOR STARTERS. Then again, my chaos control is less obvious than shadow's, so it's discreet. Beside, i didn't shout your name, so you are safe.

and , no , i was simply curious to see where a councilor like you would live . Nice house by the way.