The Jest

Role-Play Mania v2.0

62312 posts in this topic

our strongest card is still marine thought, since she can be so annoying that it will at best, stun them, and at worst, busy the cheerleader enough so i can take him down with blaze help.

Cheerleader didn't seem to see Marine as a threat, Shadow has had at least one experience with her in the past so knows she's a weapon. Do you think we should be watching Blaze and Marine while they sleep in case the other two decide to get rid of them as threats?

Oh, that's sounds like an insane idea Shadow. And I like it >:]

they are not considered as threat , dylan; THEY ARE THE TARGET.

Blaze is powerful and Marine...is dangerous. If I was Shadow or the cheerleader, I would consider both of them a threat. Either way, do you think we should watch them, just to be safe.

dylan, they are sleeping, and these two misfit are willing to hurt them; of course we are gonna watch them!

I wouldn't call them misfits. I've known the cheerleader longer than you have. I've seen him in his indestructible hyper form. Hold on a sec

*Disappears, reappearing with a bag of popcorn*

Want some?

Here's what we'll do, you create a cheer bubble so no interlopers can detect my chaos signature. Once we locate Blaze it's just a matter of picking her up and getting back here.

Sounds like a plan to me. My Cheer Control allows me to freeze time for 5 minutes (unless I reverse it) so that might give us an advantage.

I adjusted my Cheer Bubble too. It was unbreakable, but people are now unable to teleport out of it too.

"take some" sure . i'm not doubting on my capacity... but obviously, we are up against another case of overpowering... i'm going to litteraly plug myself in the master emerald, that should help me a lot .

You do that. I'm going to fill myself with popcorn whist I wait for Blaze to wake up. And Marine too I guess. Do you think Knuckles has woken up and seen what's happened yet?

if he is awake, he must be busy asking himself why is face is drawn like that.

(off to work bye)

He always looks like that, it's just that now it's more visual to those around him

(ooc: OK, see you later)

I bet he's looking at himself in the mirror right now. And loving it.

That's a little bit too much for my taste. I think he'll know who it was that drew on his face, put the note on his chest and stole the master emerald. But at least he come here and admire the scenery.

*wakes up* What in the world happened last night? It felt like the island fell for a split second in my dreams......*looks into a small puddle and then at empty Master Emerald stand*.....you've got to be kidding me Father.......

When is Blaze going to wake up? I'm getting bored here. If she doesn't wake up soon, I may teleport out of here for a while and come back once she's awake.

*Breaks into Dylan and Lockes room from following the chaos energy* WHERE IS THE MASTER EMERALD!!!

Hi Knuckles. We're in the Sol zone, we thought you would want to look at the scenery. Nice mustache by the way. What does that note on you say... I don't chuckle. Nice.

*Wipes markings off face except for eye lids* This is getting ridiculous. You've all doomed an entire island and now!!.........I'm in the Sol zone?

*Wakes up* I had the weirdest dream, I was being chased by giant noodles that wanted to eat me......*Sees Knuckles* If you came here on purpose, I'd expect you to know where you are.

1 person likes this