The Jest

Role-Play Mania v2.0

62312 posts in this topic

"My path will now take a different road than you all, child. But fear not, I'll never be to far away from you all, gods and mortal alike..." Said Spectre."Maybe I might even try to studies those gems of yours to see if we can wiped them clean. Leaving trigun like this, while a fitting punishment, worries me a lot.it's only by knowing that he'll never be able to try what he did again That i'll trully sleep correctly."

He turns toward chaos."As for your little protégé, fear not. She is in safe hand, with a little fox that took her in affection."

Chaos thinks for a moment and gives Spectre a nod. He then looks to the gem that now resides in his chest and departs from the group, saying bye and good luck. Kali then turns to Astraea.

"Shall we get going as well?" he says to her.

"Ugh, fine. Where are we going to start?" she replies.

"Anywhere." he says back as he grabs her hand. She gives a small smile and the two say their goodbyes to the Guardians as well.

Knuckles looks up into the sky.

"That was quite the journey, but it's good to have you back in our world again grandfather."

"Knuckles, I never truly left. no matter what, the emerald will always call me back. And I will answer."

"Thanks, and I thought you'd know where he is. And allow me to be clear Melody: once we're free Miles is going back to Zone Jail," whispered Shadow.

"Well I don't condone or agree with your methods. But then again that's not surprising."

"True, we are in essence opposites, though I'm glad we can at least be civil. Which reminds me, once these tests are done feel free to take the ULs back with you. I never intended to harm them, they are superior to even myself after all," replied Hope R.

Knuckles can only give his grandfather a smile, as now he has 2 of his family members back into his life again.

---------------------------

Chaos reaches the edge of the island as he looks out onto the mainland. His only thought now was to travel to New Mobotropolis and see what information he can scoop up. He takes a leap off the edge and falls down towards a mainland lake.

------------------------------

Kali and Astraea head back to the volcano as Astraea needed to replenish herself of power after the fight. Kali waits outside the cave for her as she enters and dives into the dormant pool of magma. After a while, she fully feels recovered and exits once more.

"You all set to go?" Kali asks her

"I am now, but what about you?" she says back.

"This land is covered in nature. I'll always have energy to channel."

"Don't worry," replied Melody. "I ain't gonna argue with that. Provided they keep a better eye on him this time. Boy, these chains are hard. i guess Miles really didn't want you two getting free." A second later Melody fell back as the chains suddenly went slack and dropped off Shadow and Crowley. "That... wasn't me," Melody muttered.

"Glad to hear you're on board. I just hope Anna is as well," said Shadow as he got the circulation back in his hands.

Hope R turned to see them. "Free at least. Again I apilogise for your inconvenience Shadow(s). But you might want to stick around a little longer. My results might interest you as well," she said.

"Some how I doubt it even now," muttered Melody.

--------------

"I've let Shadow and Crowley go," Miles whispered to Anna. He took ahold of her hand. "They can deal with Hope. Now we need to get out of here."

"No, we can't Miles," Anna replied holding him back. "They're my friends. I need to help them." Miles stared at her.

"You have changed..." he breathed.

"And we need to find a cure for you too," Anna continued.

Locke stepped in ."I see everyone is here.Even those hidden " said Locke."Refering to Glen."Come out now, she isn't suicidal enough to unleash your rage."

----------

Glen went in."well , she is supposed to be a genius after all..."

------------

"Where do you want to go then?"Said spectre.

"Very well. You've piqued my interest," said Shadow as Rouge dropped down behind him. "Glad I'm not the only one who knows how to sneak around," she said to Melody.

"Yes I'd like to know what these are as well," said Crowley.

Hope R glared at Glen. "So that deprave creature showed up as well. And to further add to your idiocy you thought a glorified popgun could penetrate this bubble."

"The whole assassin thing sometimes comes in handy," Melody replied.

-----------

Miles dropped back to his knees when Anna mentioned an antidote. He looked back at the two Hopes.

"I think I have a way to stop her," he whispered to Anna.

"How? That shield of her protects her from anything... if rumors are true..." Anna replied.

"They are. Magic might not be able to pass through it. But there's no reason I can't use magic on her surroundings to entomb her. Shield or no shield, she'll be buried alive." Slowly and subtly, he began gathering magical energy.

Dylan looked around then went over to Locke

"Locke, not everyone is here. I can't see Skye anywhere"

"I can imagine," replied Rouge

Hope R went over to her microscope and had another look. "Almost there..."

"What the &@£$ do you think she's up to?" Melody whispered to Rouge and Shadow.

---------

"Wait Miles. The good Hope's still in the bubble too," said Anna.

"Some sacrifices need to be made."

"Miles!" The fox turned back to look at Anna. For a second he said nothing. "Fine. But as soon as she's clear...."

"I'm actually unsure." Knuckles replies to his grandfather. "For now, I guess I'll take some time to rest and meditate at the shrine, but I believe something somewhere will call for me when the time is right."

------------------------------

Chaos lands in a small pond as he hits the ground. He gets out and surveys the area, seeing that is he nearby the city of Mobotropolis that he always hears of. He decides to start his search there.

"Depraved, that's a big word coming from someone with so little interest over other being's live ."Said Glen."beside , this pistol is not for you..."

---------

"I think she took a liking in you glen."Said locke."None the less, I will ask you to give yourself up without resistance hope."

"Locke? Didn't you hear me? Skye's missing"

"You think I don't know ? Fear not, someone is on the job."

--------

"I understand. Then rest knuckles."Said spectre."You deserved it."

In the main portal room, Skye completed his hack of the targeting system. He quickly copied the program to his own small wrist wrist computer. Giving a twisted grin, he walked over to where part of the room was blast shielded and sealed off.

"Though you could hide it?" he mocked. With a few commands on his wrist computer, another portal opened on front of Skye, multicolored lights swirling beyond.

Umm guys skye didn't come in because melody told him not but ill go check on him then ill be back

I seriously doubt it Spark. And from his behhaiviour it was clear he wasn't going to listen to Melody

Still ill go find him.(spark exits the room to find skye

Hope R snickered at Locke. "You truly are an imbecile if you think I'm going to give up when I'm so close to the next step in my life's work."

"I'm not sure. But it obviously has something to do with mine and Crowley's blood. Maybe she's trying to become immortal, though I doub it'd end just there," said Shadow.