The Jest

Role-Play Mania v2.0

62312 posts in this topic

"No," Skye responded simple before turning back to Miles, who was now pushing himself to his hands and knees. With a gesture a flaming sword appeared in his hand.

"You might be denying me my sport by not fighting, but that's not going to delay your suffering."

------------

"And what about the girl in the stone box," asked Ziona, jabbing her thumb at the pillar covered Hope.

"Keep up that condescending tone and you'll soon regret it," replied Zamy to Locke.

(OOC It kinda seems a bit deus ex machina for Locke to be able to do that, Locke).

Locke looked at the young zone cop ."Just, remember who you are talking to,young girl."

(ooc:Sensing energy is canon . So I can use it. And By the way, Zamy better behave herself.)

-------------------------

Red grabbed Skye"HAVE YOU LOST YOUR MIND? I DIDN'T BROUGHT YOU UP TO ACT LIKE THIS !"

(ooc: Well, um, to answer Red's question... Yeah, he has. Or rather is currently. So I'm really sorry about this.)

"Let go of me," hissed Skye darkly. "You didn't bring me up. He did."

"Never heard such disgusting arrogance and pompousness in all my life," muttered Zamy.

"Are you saying that I'm not good enough as a mother ? Is this what you are implying ? And he didn't brought you up, YOU AREN'T EVEN BORN !"

-----------------------------

"When your famlly is in danger, you don't stand idle. And you make mistakes...... Do your thing." Locke turned away.

"I've known you for less than a week," Skye retorted. "And even if I shouldn't exist, I will make sure no one else will suffer at his hands like I did." Magical energy was starting to gather around Skye's hands, though unintentionally.

"Two? Who else would have gone?" asked Ziona.

------------

"Now let me do this," said Skye, his voice bristling with rage, and a hint of the insanity that had been present when Locke first met him. The energy that had been gathering round his hands was spreading, and turning a dark colour. Behind him, Miles made it to his feet and began trying to run through the woods and get away.

"well, If hope is over there......" Locke stopped dead on his track, a worried Look appearing on his face."Did someone see skye?"

-----------------------------

As skye was charging his attack, red went in front of him."Skye ! stop this !"

Dylan looked at Locke

"I warned you that Skye was missing, Locke. If he is in Moebius with Miles then we need to go find him right now!'

"I know! we have no time to loose..."Said Locke."Last time he met miles, he wasn't in his right mind. I'm affraid he might do something.... Dramatic."

"Perhaps we should get Tikal too. However Skye is feeling, she might be the best chance in calming him down"

"But she cannot come with us unfortunaly..." said Locke.

"I don't want to hurt you M-mom," said Skye. "But I will if you make me."

-----------

"Darn it," exclaimed Ziona. "If it is Skye we need to get there now Zamy. Can you tell exactly where they teleported to on Moebius?

"Then stop it, Skye !" Pleaded Red.

------------------------------------------------------

"I'm not sure. Said Locke."We have to get there first... Then I'll be able to locate him..."

"I can't," replied Skye, the dark energies surrounding almost his whole body at this point.

"I'll take you there if you tell me where on Moebius we need to go. But Locke, why can't Tikal come?"

"at the moment, she cannot." said Locke.

---------------------------

"Skye, I'm begging you ! Stop this . You'll end up just like him if you do that !!!"

"Very well, but find out where he Skye is soon"

"N-no! I w-won't end up like him. If I kill him he won't be around to make me like h-him!" said Skye, somewhat incoherently. He spun round as everyone teleported nearby. "NO! No, no NO! You won't stop me!" he exclaimed.

---------

Miles kept on running through the trees. If he was lucky, Skye would keep everyone so distracted he could get away safely.

"Skye, calm down, please. If you do that, you'll end up like him anyways..."

--------------------------------

"And what about Hope?" asked Glen."how do we know she won't leave ?"