The Jest

Role-Play Mania v2.0

62312 posts in this topic

Melody also ran to Hope side. She took a careful look at where the pillar had smashed into Hope.

-----------

"Miles! What did you do," exclaimed Anna, smacking Miles across the back of the head.

"I.. I didn't mean to," said Miles. Distracted, the en-caging spell slowed.

As she found skye , Red flought toward him."Skye !" She shouted.

---------

Glen jumped behind , trying to push Zionna out of the way of the suddenly appearing pillars.

---------

Locke standed there, waiting . No action could be taken right now. He had to wait until .. Despair would show her deck.

Skye slowly turned his head to face Red. "Yes?"

-----------

"Gah, careful Glen," said Ziona as she picked herself up from the ground. "No need to push me around like that."

"Shadow, no. He didn't mean to," begged Anna.

"I don't think anything's broken," said Melody. "It's gonna be a bad bruise though."

'C'mon Hope, wake up!' she thought.

Dylan looked at Hope, then looked at Miles

"Is causing pain and suffering the only thing you can do Miles? Because you've just made things even worse for yourself"

Outside, Zamy was still trying to get her radio working with little success. Finally giving up, she rushed inside, pulling out the carbine from the case.

------

Hope opened her eyes and turned her head to the side, spitting out some blood."Whose stupid idea was that?" she mumbled.

"And? What if Robotnik had decided to carve me and Crowley up to see what made us tick? Would you still beg the others for his life then?" retorted Shadow to Anna.

"I knew it wasn't that bad!" said Melody happily as she hugged Hope.

-----------

"But.. but it didn't happen, did it?" said Anna as Miles cowered in fear.

"Wasn't that bad? My jaw was smashed and I was unconscious. That's not good," thought Hope.

"Somehow I think that was what he wanted to happen. Removing his enemy, and his competition," said Shadow.

'Considering you could have broken your neck, it wasn't that bad,' thought back Melody, grinning.

--------------

Anna looked at Miles questioningly, who shrink back slightly.

"I..I.."

"Whatever his methods were, I say we kill him so he doesnt give us any more trouble in the future"

Zamy sighed as she entered the lab. "I can't let you kill him, but I can take him in. And I would take Robotnik in as well, provided I can get a cutting torch, as I'm guessing she's in there."

"Gee, thanks for reminding me," thought Hope.

'Sorry, I got kinda carried away there!' though Melody.

--------------

Anna slapped Miles hard on the face.

"How could you?" she shouted at him. Miles visibly crumpled.

"A trip to the no-zone jail would be a huge reprieve from all that he has done. Is there anything else we can do?"

"It's fine. I'm just glad to be ok," thought Hope before gently sitting up as Shadow put his arm around her. "I think I'll stick to the lab from now," she said to him.

"If I let you do anything to him I'll get tossed off the force and probably end up in Zone Jail myself," explained Zamy.

"So the law has just save Miles from what he deserved. And there's nothing I can do about it. Great. What now?"

"Now you stop complaining."Said Locke."There is a thing we could actuallly do. But....."Locke stopped.

---------------------------------

"Sorry about that. when I saw the pillar, I though..."Glen didn't finish.

-----------------------------------

"Skye, are you alright?"

"But what? And what is it you say we can do?"

"Aww, don't let one bad experience put you off!" said Melody.

-------------

"Don't worry Glen, no need to panic," said Ziona more kindly.

-------------

"I'm not going back to Zone jail," whispered Miles. He looked up at Anna who was still glowering at him. Seeing that seemed to make up his mind.

"Goodbye Anna," Miles said, hitting a button hidden on his belt. There was a flash of light and Miles disappeared.

-------------

"I'm fine," Skye replied, in a far to tense voice. Then a beeping started emanating from his wrist computer. A horrible smile crossed his face. "Now I have you," he hissed. Pressing a button on the computer, Skye also vanished in a flash of light.

-------------

Miles slowly got back to his feet and looked around.

"Moebius. Not the most idea place to head back to. But at least the Zone Cops can't track those portals and find me here. Now I just need to..." Miles words were cut off in a shriek of pain as a blast of magic slammed into his back, knocking him off his feet. A shadowed pass over him and Skye stepped above him.

"I'm going to end this," Skye hissed, aiming a kick at Miles stomach. He reeled from the blow, but before he could recover Skye had grabbed him by the throat and pinning him against a tree, his tails spinning to keep Miles held.

"I'm going to pay you back a hundred fold for all the suffering you caused me," said Skye. "And then I'm going to kill you in the most excruciating manner I can."

Zamy cursed under her breath. "There's got to be something here, he can't just teleport around or he would've done it already, so he has to be using what he used to grab you three. We just gotta figure out how to find out where he went. Unless he stole a Zone Cop transporter?"

Glen stood up."I think I know where he is gone."He started to explain."When a criminal is running away, he hides, but when all his options to flee are slowly running out, he goes in the only place no one will ever think of looking at: Home."

----------------------------------

"Red's trinket."Said Locke.

---------------------------------

Holding skye when He teleported himself, she ended up in Moebius as well, She began searching for her son.

"If your right, that's still a very wide area to cover. And if he did steal a Zone Cop teleporter, we could track it. If we can contact base. Any luck Zamy?" asked Ziona

--------------

Skye threw Miles to the ground. He just lay there, not even bother to stand.

"Fight back won't you!" yelled Skye. "FIGHT BACK!"

"Or maybe not.... Once there. I could pinpoint his location,by finding his energy signature."Said Locke;

------------------------------------------

Red finally found Skye."Skye ! Stop it , now !!!"

"Still haven't got anything Ziona, and that's doubtful Locke. He's using a totally different energy to you. I'll see if I can get this computer working. Looks like it uses 10 year old software," said Zamy as she started to look through the system.

"Ithink, you might be ...underestimating me, Young girl."Said Locke."I am not some easily impressionnable young man with no experiences ... I have been doing this ever since you were a child, and even before."