The Jest

Role-Play Mania v2.0

62312 posts in this topic

Dylan turned around

"You all found us quickly"

"Looks like the others are already going," said Zamy as Rouge took flight and headed in the same direction as the others.

----

"Because that's what Mina was. Stealing abilities from a superior being is not something I approve of. I also fail to understand your concern for Miles. He's kidnapped you and wants to alter your behaviour as he sees fit," said Hope.

(ooc: I though Spark that you'd have been teleported with the second group.)

"Your radio signal was still open. We lock onto that," said Ziona to Dylan as she caught up.

Skye glowered at Melody, aiming a kick at her stomach.

-----------

"He was my friend," said Anna. "One of only a few. And I know he think's he's doing what's best to me... I... should have explained it to him... But I just ran..."

(Me did he cause I'm not really for sure

(Ooc: Glen won't be happy to know that someone disobeyed him.)

"Alright, They said Something about the lost laboratory Locke helped destroyed not so long ago." explained glen."That's where we should go."

--------------------

"Let's move in. 1....2...." Started Locke;

(OOC I said 'the others' as it was easier than listing everyone i meant for you to be teleported as well)

Hope put herself between Melody and Skye. "Will you stop fighting? You run in there Skye, and you're gonna accomplish nothing. We need to do this carefully."

---

"For a 'friend' he doesn't seem to do much listening to you," she replied.

"So you found us through the radio. Fine, we were just about to make the charge when..."

Dylan then saw Skye

"SKYE! WHAT ARE YOU DOING!"

(ooc: Doesn't matter. We're all here now)

"Thank's Hope," said Melody with a gasp, slightly winded by Skye's kick. "Now Hope's right Skye. We gotta be careful. There seems to be some guards outside for starters. Everyone, we need to plan this quickly."

Skye looked furious, but said nothing to anyone.

------------

Anna managed a small smile. "He didn't think I was in the right mind. I don't blame him. It's not like I was being terrible convincing. And I think he might be listen now. Are you Miles?" She looked over to the fox, and repeated "Miles?" with some concern. The fox was sitting in the corner, knees tucked close into him body. Somehow he looked even more disheveled than before.

"Let us go," Anna pleaded to Hope. "Please just let us go."

"Plan? Every minute we waste gives more time for Miles to do whatever he's planning! I'm not waiting around for a plan to be made"

(ooc: in continuation from Locke's countdown) "... 1, CHARGE!"

Dylan then ran towards the lab

(ooc: Sorry, but I wanted to get this going)

"Any time. And I think I might be able to talk to me. Doubt it'd get us far though," said Hope.

----

"I can't. I have research to do and could not even release you if I wanted to; he made those chains to disappear at his commandl."

I say lets go on, now(spark dashes forward unknowing what danger might be inside

"If you want to talk to yourself, given Dylan has started charging, I think you might need me to give you a lift inside..." said Melody.

----------

"He made.... Miles, Please! Do the right thing. Let the three of us go..." called Anna

Glen looked at the lab, to see a yellow spark moving in."That Little....Gah. We need to move now. Let's move Zionna, before something bad happen."

-------------------

"Looks like someone didn't gave us much choice."Said Locke, running behind Dylan.

(ooc: while it's a free script Rp,.... FACK)

Tikal was now alone in the hotel. Everyone as gone.

As she was thinking about what to do when skye came back, a shadow went behind her.....

(ooc: Huh? Tikal? Skye is going to be more angry than he is now)

Dylan ran into the building

"ANNA? SHADOW? CROWLEY? WHERE ARE YOU?!"

"Good idea Melody," said Hope, grabbing on to her.

Inside the complex the drugged guards moved to attack the intruders.

Glen was inside the building ." SPARK. I SWEAR TO AURORA . IF I FIND YOU BEFORE HOPE, YOU ARE DONE FOR !!!! Also, we need to go down. That's where they are the more likely to be." Explained Glen.

------------------------------------------

"Going down dylan. We have to go down." said Locke.

"Hold tight!" cried Melody as she spirited ahead of everyone else. She flew past the guards before they could react. Remembering the plans from when she'd been in Haven during the attack, it didn't take her long to reach the main lab. She skidded to a halt at the odd scene on front of her.

Fine, you guards just come closer just a little more to your demise

(Spark quickly burns there entire body intel they drop. Then quickly catches up with melody and stops to understand what is happening

Edited by Spark Falls

"Zionna ! Snap out of it , Geez!:" Shouted Glen, trying to wake her up. He started aiming a few shot at 3 soldiers' nearby, disarming them easily.

(ooc: Whoa! Spark! That's a little overboard)

"Okay! Going down!"

Dylan ran down the nearest staircase punching any guards that were in his way

"While you lot are busy fighting, I'm trying to contact the rest of the Zone cops," said Ziona irritably to Glen. "But something seems to be blocking my signal."

A large chunk of the bases wall disappeared in a cloud of rubble as Skye unleashed the magic energy he'd be charging. He began making his own way inside.

(ooc: Uh, Spark? Shadow was intending for Hope and Hope to have a chat. I hope you don't intend to interrupt?"