The Jest

Role-Play Mania v2.0

62312 posts in this topic

"Easy for you to say..." Glen turned toward melody."Hey there cutie ! Nah, it's nothing important , just some boring adult talk about boring things that make children sleepy. You wouldn't want to fall asleep again would you?"

"Easy for me to say? You come from my zone, Glen. Do I really need to go into detail about what went on there?"

"You really have got that chocolate idea stuck in your head, don't you?" asked Skye, still bamboozled by the idea.

-----------

"Well, actually, yeah. i would like to go back to sleep, but seeing how someone woke me up rudely..." She sighed and shrugged. "Is Anna still in with Spark?" she asked.

"I think so, Melody. I haven't seen anyone leave Spark's room so I assume they're still in there together"

"Okay, I'll go and look," said Melody going over to Spark's door and opening it. "There you are. Are you ready to go?" Melody asked.

"Well, yeah, but... someone needs to make sure Spark is alright," said Anna.

"Anyone able to watch over Spark?" called out Melody to the main room.

"You have no idea of how bad things can be from time to time dylan. You were a politician, while I was a foot soldier. "

--------

"Delicious fox with chocolate sauce... Yummy."Said tikal still in her dreams.

Skye blinked.

-----------

"Anyone?" called Melody. "Anyone at all?"

----------

"Let's not have this argument, shall we," said Ziona to Glen and Dylan.

"Sorry Ziona but he's now made me angry. Yes, maybe you were a foot soldier. A foot soldier for the DEL who were trying to take over other zones by using the stupid werehog curse. I may have made mistakes by staying as a councillor but I still tried to go against the DEL and fix the curse ON MY OWN! I know how bad things can be, Glen!

Dylan walked out of the room

"I'll do it if no one else is offering, Melody"

"If you're sure Dylan. It does seem that way," replied Melody.

--------------

"I hope you're happy," said Ziona tersely to Glen.

"Oh you have no idea."Said glen darkly."He was all safe in his councilor job while I had to do things no one in their right mind would do ..... I'm tired of this. There is a gurl with no sense of right or wrong going up for a kid who did nothing but rebuilding her life and two people whose only crimes were to be ultimates lifeform . I'm tired to see good people dying because no one got the gut to shoot her. Well let me tell you something: I'm a nobody. Nameless . Gone. If someone can kill her , it's me. "

--------

"Oh!" Said tikal waking up from her daydreaming."I hope I haven't said anything reprehensible.

"Not... reprehensible, no..." said Skye. "Just... I really wouldn't have expected that kinda things..."

--------------

Ziona aimed a solid punch square at the center of Glen's face.

"We caught her once. We can do it again. And without you needing to throw yourself away because you believe you've nothing left to live for," said Ziona harshly.

"Yeah, I'm sure Melody. Now you two go enjoy yourselves"

"Nothing to live for ? You are all that I have Darn it ! And you want me to gently stay here while your superior send you to your death, or worse .... " said glen."I'd rather sacrifice a monster no one will miss that the only thing keeping me alive."

-----------

"Oh... That bad ?" asked tikal.

"Not bad... Just... You always seemed like such a...." Skye wasn't sure what to say.

------------

"Thank's Dylan," said Melody happily. "C'mon Anna. You've got a date!"

"It's not a date," mumbled Anna embarrassed.

----------

"Well, it sounded as if you'd forgotten all about me," retorted Ziona. "And we don't even know if I'm gonna be put in any danger. Besides, if it was that easy to kill her, don't you believe someone would have done it by now?"

"She has the reputation of a monster ."Said glen."Have you seen Red's face when she saw Hope here ? Pure fear . Of course she wasn't in danger. No one is daring approaching her . At least until this day."

---------

"Seemed what ?" Asked tikal .

"Uh... I don't want to use the word normal.... but that seems the closest I can think of... But the things you're saying are a bit far off from that," Skye tried to explain.

------------

"And that was Hope in the future. If she wasn't able to protect herself, she'd be dead before her reputation arrived. Or did you stop to think how someone like her would still be alive when Scourge tried to take over Moebius. Glen, the isn't just a rep. She can back it up. And I don't want to loose you either."

"Whether it's a date or not Anna, it doesn't matter. Just as long asyou enjoy yourself"

"Skye... Don't think like that."Said Tikal.

----------

"She never said anything about which hope it was."Said glen."For all we know... She might even be spying on us right now..."

"Think what?" Now Skye was really confused.

-----------

"I... I think I will," Anna replied.

------------

"Wait, are you saying this version of Hope is somehow... somehow her or working for her?" asked Ziona incredulously.

Shadow glared at Glen. "Suggest that again and Moebius Hope will be the least of your problems."

Glen sighed."I'm talking about the future bad hope and the past bad hope."Explained glen."While I doubt she wouldn't hurt anyone , I'm sure the hope under your care would rather shoot herself than doing half the things her alternates did."

------/---

"I'm not sure..."Said tikal."It's just ... Something seems .. Off."

"She's a biologist, not a physicist. She probably hasn't even considered time travel," said Zamy.

"What do you mean by 'off'?" asked Skye.

-------------

"Oh, and Dylan, Spark is trying to repeat a dream he had about some strange message. If he seems to be in trouble, wake him up," Anna explained.

-------------

"And let's hope she never does," said Ziona. Though it was unclear exactly whether it was Glen or Zamy she was responding too. Maybe both.

"We cannot wait for despair to attack us ."said Glen."We have to get to her first. Not acting would almost be like using mina as a bait ..."

------

"Don't worry too much about it, alright?"said tikal before giving him a peck on the cheek.

Astraea looks over to Sprectre as she builds a ball of lava in her hands.

"You will be out soon enough, I would however suggest you keep your barrier going."

Knuckles continues to work to form a barrier of his own. With Astraea unreachable at her current temperature, Trigun focuses all his attacks on Knuckles and Kali.

"You better hurry with that thing. She isn't one to wait you know." Kali says, blocking each Trigun from attack Knuckles.

"I'm working on it, I'm working on it!" he says, dodging some of the attacks as Kali gives him space.