The Jest

Role-Play Mania v2.0

62312 posts in this topic

Melody smiled. "Do you want me to teach you?" she asked. "Not that I can dance either, but I'm good with movement and that's a start."

------------

"That should work," said Ziona.

-----------

"I suppose it does," said Miles grudgingly.

"Dancing isn't my thing. Plus I'd probably break the furniture somehow."

---

"Yeah. We'll just have to go plain clothes."

----

"Struck a nerve have I?" said Hope, inwardly smirking.

Melody gave a good natured laugh. "If you're sure. The offer is always there."

----------

"Not a problem," replied Ziona.

----------

"No. He's the one who struck a nerve," replied Miles.

"So, we got a fox full of hatred Trying to save whatever he can from his past, and a dangerous girl with no sense of right or wrong who might think of herself as superior..."said glen."Yup, a pretty cute couple. Almost as much as Skye and Tikal."

--------------------------------------------------

"What were you saying about everyone asleep?" said Tikal.

"Thanks I'll keep that in mind," replied Hope.

----

"They would in no way, shape, or form be a couple. As I said earlier there's a good chance he's already dead," said Zamy.

----

"I see. So you can't handle a better suitor coming along," said Hope before he face twisted when she heard Glen. "The rest I'm leaving alone, but that one's going under the knife," she said through gritted teeth.

"As funny as it is to picture them as a couple. I doubt that's the case, and this isn't really the time to joke about them. If she's killed Miles, then there's no real loss and only one prisoner to look for. If Miles is still alive, then he's most likely to go for Anna first. The question is, where would they hide if this was the case?"

"Guess I'm not as sharp as I used to be," murmured Skye.

------------

"So now we've both had breakfast, what's the plan?" Melody asked Hope.

-----------

"If Miles is alive most likely they'll be somewhere in the Prime Zone, to make it easier for Miles to take Anna," said Ziona.

-----------

"Better?" spluttered Miles. Then he barely concealed a grin. It was good to know that Hope could be riled up as well.

"I'm not so sure. He could be hiding out in another zone for a while until the search fro him and this Hope calms down a little. I mean, if he comes straight to the prime zone, then that will be the first place people will look for him. The same goes for Moebius. So if he hides out in another zone where the zone cops are less likely to look, he'll have a better chance. Is there any zone besides the prime zone or Moebius that he's visited?"

"I don't know. Do you still want to see the UF?" asked Hope

------

"I don't know that he has. Though he could have gone anywhere from Zone Jail," said Zamy.

------

"Well yes, he's stronger, more well spoken and doesn't look nearly so ragged."

"I think that's a great idea!" said Melody.

-----------

"But in any case, he'll still need to come to the Prime Zone to get Anna," said Ziona.

----------

"He hasn't spend the last few days in jail, in a ruined bunker, and with poison flowing in his veins," growled Miles

"Maybe..." Dylan paused for a moment to think. "But even so, escaping from your zone jail must not have been easy so while they're building their strength and coming up with their strategy, we need to get ready for when they do come here, correct?"

"Exactly," said Ziona. "We're planning on getting some apt supplies from GUN to help out. And we should try to make sure Anna has someone nearby at all times."

"Ok then, I'll have to redo your permit, along with Anna if she's still planning on car shopping with Crowley."

-----

"Yes. Which reminds me we should probably get that gear now," said Zamy.

----

"No he hasn't. Tells me all I need to know."

"You really think she'll have changed her mind?" laughed Melody.

-----------

"Good idea. You should go for now, and I'll stay to keep an eye on Anna," said Ziona.

-----------

"What do you mean?" asked Miles with a sideways glance at Hope.

"An interesting strategy ,"Said glen."if they needed to hide, they'd go for a place a laboratory at first. Possibly abandonned. and can I come ?"

-------

"It's alright."Said tikal.

"Yeah. Maybe I'm just tired," said Skye.

---------------

"I think it's up to Zamy if you go or not," said Ziona

"An abanfoned laboratory does seem like a good place to hide now that you mention it, Glen"

Hope laughed. "Good point."

---

"I was thinking just a two seater, and then there's explaining your presence as well as getting you in legally. I don't know how that could be done," said Zamy.

----

"Well it merely shows here's a far better partner. Most people who get thrown in Zone Jail aren't exactly the cream of the crop."

"Can I help with the paperwork? I don't want you to get stuck with it again," said Melody.

--------------

"Might be best if you stayed then," said Ziona.

--------------

Miles just raised an eyebrow in Hope's direction.

"Aww come on ... I cannot just sit everything cause some big guys with guns are jealous of my cool cyber-limbs."Said glen."That and the walking reminder of the overlander division...."

--------

"You can sleep some more if you want."Said tikal.

"Maybe later," said Skye. "I'm too peckish to sleep right now."

----------------

Ziona rolled her eye's slightly.

"It's fine. I've got most of the details saved from before so I just need to change the dates."

----

"I don't think you understand. That would require even more paperwork, and with an attitude like that it could only make things worse," said Zamy.

----

"Especially an obsessive like yourself. You should really get that fixed," said a smirking Hope.

"Ah good, not hassle at all then. As long as nothing else happens first again," replied Melody

---------

"Anyway Glen, if Anna is going, odd are someone will need to stay to watch Skye, in case he tears the world asunder or some-such," said Ziona.

---------

"I'm NOT obsessive," replied Miles hotly.

"haha, I think someone is already on the job." said Glen."But if you want I can alway watch crowley from afar , just in case something happen while he is away."

-------

"No one is too peckish for a little sleep." said tikl, smiling.

"Nothing will stop us this time."

-----

"That's what Ziona and I are doing. Keeping an eye on them," said Zamy.

----

"Sure you're not," replied Hope with an even bigger smirk.