The Jest

Role-Play Mania v2.0

62312 posts in this topic

As Tikal was waking, Skye was actually beginning to drift back off to sleep.

--------------

"Sure thing Spark," replied Anna, as she gently guided him back to the main room. "Are you okay, what happened?" she asked. She looked up as Dylan arrived. "Good Morning Dylan. The orange juice is fresh if you want some."

---------------

Ziona was sleeping peacefully and happily until she heard Anna shout, at which point she began to stir.

"Darn it..." she muttered sleepily. "If the kids are up it's time to work."

"Well maybe you should get to sleep earlier," joked Hope.

----

"She looks perfectly happy. Ignorance is bliss. It seems a shame to tear her away from that for someone's selfish desire. At least I do things with grand goals in mind," thought Hope.

---

Zamy walked into the main room and poured herself some juice, hoping today would be easy going.

'I did last night,' thought Melody. If she'd had the drive she have rolled her eyes. 'But still sleepy now. And Anna woke me early too!'

-----------

"Good Morning Zamy," said Anna pleasantly as she helped Spark to the couch.

-----------

"I wonder if I can tune this thing for sound," pondered Miles as he began a few adjustments.

Was waiting for you guys to return then I fell asleep from bored umm and then Layose payed a visit to my dream and I can't remember the rest.

"You've been asleep for over a day?" asked Anna surprised. "Or were you meaning since we went to the aquarium yesterday?"

I'm not for sure I can't remember anything about a aquarium so probably

"Yikes, okay. Just take it easy then," said Anna. She headed over the the kitchen and returned with a glass of orange juice that she handed to Spark.

"You wanna talk about it?" she asked.

Tikal decided to let skye sleep.

---------

"Well, good morng everyone."Said Locke, begore preparing himself a coffee. Red followed shortly after. but even in her sleepy state, she still had this strange feeling of being obversed.... must have been the children.

--------

"Do we really have to?"Asked Glen."Alright then...."

--------

Spectre said nothing, and started to cocentrate his power on one point.

"Morning Mom. Morning Dad," said Anna with a happy wave. Melody murmured a sleepy 'morning' on autopilot.

-----------

"Sorry Glen, but duty calls," said Ziona, playing with the back of Glen's neck.

"sir, yes sir."Joked Glen.

--------------

"morning you two." Said Red.

"I'd hardly call this early. Then again I'm used to it," thought Hope.

----

"That would prove useful to see if they'll say where they're going today."

Anna glanced at Melody. "Is Skye gonna be up soon? Melody needs her bacon hit to wake up!"

'Anything with 'am' in the time is early!' thought Melody. 'Did someone say bacon?'

----------------

"Good boy," Ziona laughed as she left the bed and pulled on our dressing gown.

"A completely uneventful day yesterday. Think we can make two in a row?" she asked Glen.

----------------

"Should just take a few minutes," said Miles. He scratched at his neck where Hope had jabbed him with the needle a few days ago. It might have been his imagination, but he was sure the area had a slight burning sensation to it.

"well, that depend if we go to bed early or not.."Said Glen, still sleepy.

---------

"I'm affraid you'll have to do it on your own."Said Red."He is still sleeping."

"Yes they did," thought Hope.

-----

"Very well then. So long as they don't scatter beforehand," said Hope.

Skye started to stir again.

-------------

"Me? Try cooking.... I think room service would be a lot safer. I don't want to start another kitchen fire... though that was a few months ago." She turned to Spark. "So, what to you want to say?"

'Where? Where?' thought Melody, sniffing the air.

--------------

"I think an early night sound like a good plan," said Ziona as she gave Glen a quick kiss. "I'll see you outside," she said as she entered the main room.

---------------

"There, I think I've got it!" said Miles. The sound started to come through, though the reception wasn't great.

I was dreaming and there was a Forrest and I found a gem then darkness fille up around me then that all I can remember except there was someone else there

"Nowhere. No one's even cooked anything here yet. Though I've already eaten. Mmm that bacon was good," thought Hope.

----

"Dreams and cookery? Not exactly what I want. It appears the ULs are rather quiet. To be expected."

Melody raised her head to look Hope in the eye. 'You cruel little...' she thought, though in a joking tone.

"Do you think this dream was real, or just a metaphor?" asked Anna.

"Hi everyone," said Ziona as she arrived. "How'd the morning looking?"

-------------

"I doubt they will talk much. So we'll need to listen to the banality from everyone else to find out what they're planning," replied Miles.

"aren't you the pretty one?"Asked Glen, before getting up as well.

---------

"room service it is then." Said Red.

Anna glanced between Red and Spark.

"Can you call them? I think Spark might need to talk," said Anna to Red. She turned back to Spark. "So you were sent a message in your dream? What was the message?"

Hope laughed. "I'm just stating the truth,"

----

"Yes. So who are these people?"

'Still not fair,' moaned Melody in her head.

------------

"Let's see..." said Miles as he zoomed out slightly. "The bat next to Shadow is Rouge, they've probably got a thing going for each other. The fox there is an ineffectual zone cop who'd rather whine than take action. The porcupine.... His name is Dylan, but I don't know much aside from that, but I owe that jerk back. The echidna there is called Locke, a former Guardian and professional busy-body. I've no idea who the person next to Mina is. As for the other bat and mongoose..." Miles sighed and shut his eyes. "They're from the future."

"You'll get food soon enough I'm sure,"

----

"I see. How humble of him to mix with the commoners rather than crush them like a despot. And those two are from the future? An interesting development. And here I thought time travel was a distant phenomena."