The Jest

Role-Play Mania v2.0

62312 posts in this topic

"I see your point. Yes, it might be best to tell them, I just hope the parents don't overreact. Should I try and appropriate us some better tools if he does show up? If he can bust out of Zone Jail I doubt trying to whack him with a baton will be effective."

"That's good to hear. I can't imagine anyone eating nothing but bacon the entire day"

"thank you very much."Said Tikal.

-------------

"That's what they all say." answered back glen while looking at Zionna.

"Well, it's true. Unless there's a zone made completely out of bacon"

"There's still so much we don't know about each other," said Skye thoughtfully.

-------------

"Wow, a Zone fully made of bacon..." murmured Melody, staring off into the middle distance.

--------------

"That would be handy. And any other resources they can spare. I know it sounds unlikely, but if there is any chance that he and Hope are somehow working together..." Ziona left the sentence unfinished.

"I think we had the same thing with cheery and his zone made of chocolate ."Said Locke."A strange fella. I miss him."

---------

"It's always the occasion, don't you think ?" said Tikal.

"Well, I can think of one little occasion," said Skye.

----------

"I don't think I ever met him," replied Melody.

(Spark jumps onto his bed and takes a couple minutes to fall asleep)

"Wow, that's a useful skill," muttered Anna. "Okay, so I'm watching a guy sleep and need to wake him if this start going a little weird."

"shame indeed. He is an interesting fella." said Locke.

----------------------------------------

"tell me more." said Tikal.

"It's at the hut. Y'know, the one we still have a bit of work still to do on," replied Skye.

----------

"Maybe I'll get a chance to meet him someday," said Melody

"Alright then. We can't kill him because that would send Anna overboard. I'll see if I can get anything less lethal delivered. I doubt that's in high demand on the frontlines, but if they won't send anything due to some stupid regulation, I remember something else in the regs about authority to take stuff on duty, so maybe Shadow can set us up with some riot control equipment."

Ziona nodded. "Good idea, but I would advise avoiding tazers. Miles has some kinda spell to make them backfire. Rouge took the brunt of it last time."

"That's noted. Maybe those rubber bullets or bean bag rounds. They're less likely to be lethal unless you aim at the head but they can still put some hurting on him."

Ziona nodded. "Those could work. But if he does have a new 'partner', we may need to have some lethal option in reserve. Have you read Hope's case file?"

"I'm sure we can get some lethal weapons on backup. And yes I did, what she did to those people...,," Zamy shuddered.

"I haven't, but I had some friends who worked on the case," said Ziona in a sad voice. "How could Miles even consider working with someone like that?"

"She's an expert in biology. Maybe he thinks she'd screw with Anna's brain and make her Mina. Or at least unresponsive. Though that begs the quesiton why would someone like Hope work with a rat like Miles?"

"Maybe because he thinks we already messed with Mina in the first time"Said Glen, whi went closer and was able to hear them both talking.

-------

"Ah? you'll show me later then. I cannot wait for it." said Tikal.

"Deal," replied Skye. "So, shall we join the other for breakfast?"

------------

"Is he still going with that idea," asked Ziona rhetorically. "But even so... Hope? There must have been safer options. And Zamy has a point, what could Miles offer her. Unless having two tails and some link to that 'chosen one' prophecy is enough for her. But I doubt that."

"I doubt it. From her file it seemed she had a goal to her research. Not even vivisecting him would be much use. If they are actually working together she'll have something else in mind."

"Consider me terrified. There was me just thinking she was a mad woman. If she actually has a plan..."

"really? What if by siding with Miles, she could gain access to something no scientist ever got the chance to access before ? she is obviously not after Mina... but something in the immediate range." said Glen.

---------

"your call."Said Tikal.

"Either a group breakfast or a private one. I don't mind. Though the two of us haven't join the other's for breakfast yet."

---------

"Hmm, Miles has built devices for travelling to different Zones before, without needing to access the interstate making our job of tracking them harder. Maybe it was that, free access to any zone, therefore as many subjects, as she wished."

"Perhaps she is. Though as I said before, she'd kill him once he fulfilled his end of the bargain, so in a way Anna is safe from him. As for what she'd want, perhaps.... Shadow? Miles hates his guts and he's biologically unique."