The Jest

Role-Play Mania v2.0

62312 posts in this topic

"Unless he refuses to give the key to the device until after they've done there business with Anna. But you could be right about Shadow. Though, he's not quite as unique now. There's Crowley... as... well..." Ziona's words trailed off.

"Now you got it."Said Glen.

----------

"It depend of you. both suits me."

"I think we'll surprise everyone then," said Skye, sliding off the bed. "Besides, it's still early. Doubt anyone's awake."

-------------

"Right...." Ziona leaned back into the main room. "Locke, Shadow, Crowley? Can we talk to you for a bit? Got some paperwork wrinkles that need to be clarified."

Shadow and Crowley got up from their seats and went outside.

"I can understand those two but why am I even on any paperwork?" asked Shadow.

"Depend. I have some noises outside." said Tikal.

-------

Locke got up and went toward Zionna."Yes ? what is it?"

"I think Crowley was awake, and Anna does seem to be an early riser. No way Melody's up though. But shall we find out?" asked Skye, offering Tikal his arm.

------------

Melody pushed her plate away with a happy sigh. "That's much better. Hope? When did you get here?"

------------

"Okay, sorry, but this isn't about paperwork," said Ziona quietly. "But we didn't want to cause a panic. But Miles has escaped from No-Zone Jail, and what's worse, he broke out the Hope from Moebius as well. And whatever you think of Miles, Hope is much worse."

-----------

"Sounds like you're famous," commented Miles.

"I'm not surprised at all. Well at least it's a chance to rid the world of him once and for all if he's dumb enough to come back here," said Shadow. Crowley just sighed.

"Speaking of which, do you think you can get us any equipment to deal with him?" asked Zamy. Shadow nodded in response.

"I'll take you to HQ afterwards and you can have your pick."

------

"I got here before you even ate your bacon," joked Hope.

------

"Yes it does. Though I'm sure I'll be able to build a rapport with them," said Hope.

Dylan looked to wear Ziona and the others

"I wonder what they're talking about" he thought to himself

"You did?" asked Melody with slight surprise. "Sorry Hope, everything is just a haze before the bacon."

--------------

"As long as one of us stays with Anna to keep an eye on her. But, we think the reason they may be working together is because Miles may have offered up the two of you," Ziona said to Shadow and Crowley.

"I see. So you missed the dance off then. How unfortunate," said Hope, trying to keep a straight face.

----

"I see. Well I'm still planning on car shopping with her, which unfortunately makes us close together as targets," said Crowley.

"That doesn't sound good at all. I'm not in the mood to be imprisoned or worse by an alternate Hope."

Dylan decided to sneak closer to where they are and try to listen in, just in case what they were talking about was interesting

"D-dance off? Tell me you got pictures!" exclaimed Melody. "Wait a second..."

--------------

"I would suggest that Zamy or I go with you, but to be honest either the attack will be something you can handle yourself, or one more person won't make a bit of difference," said ZIona.

-------------

"I've sure you will," said Miles sarcastically in response to Hope, then turned with surprise back to the screen. "Car... shopping...???"

Locke listened until he felt something behind him...."Dylan, this isn't concerning you. Please go back to your seat."

--------------------------

"Alright then." Said Tikal.

(ooc: Well THAT was a complete waste)

"If it's so important that you have to send me away Locke, then I know something is wrong. That and limited amount that I did here about an 'attack.' You may as well tell me now. I won't back away"

Skye smiled and walked into the main room.

"Good morning everyo... MELODY? You're... AWAKE? Actually, awake?" Skye exclaimed.

"Yeah, you gotta problem with that?" she asked.

-------------

"At this stage we'd be as well to tell him, provided you don't mention it to anyone else unless we say so," said Ziona.

"Wow. It must be important if thats the case. I'm good with keeping secrets, so you can trust me with this"

"Unless anyone has any objections?" said Ziona.

"Well you're free to come if you want. And there's no use hiding it from Dylan," said Crowley.

----

"Congratulations you worked out there was no dancing," said Hope.

---

"Purchasing a car is a perfectly normal activity. And the type of car often has implications as a status symbol," replied Hope to Miles.

Skye just shook his head bemused and made his way to the kitchen.

"No dancing? Aww," said Melody disappointed.

--------------

"Well Dylan, it seem's your best friend from Moebius escaped from jail, along with another prisoner," explained Ziona.

-------------

"It's not the activity, it's whose doing it," said Miles, rolling his eyes. "But at least they'll be easier to target."

"Best... Friend...? Oh no! Not Miles again! I was hoping that punch in the face would knock some sense into him! I guess that means Anna will need to be protected?"

"Exactly. But Anna can't know. It could lead to another breakdown. And also, the prisoner he escape with, there's a good chance Miles is dead, or a lot, lot worse."

"Of course not. Can you imagine Shadow, or me for that matter, ever dancing?" asked Hopr.

----

"Yes. Though we should ve able to keep her safe," said Zamy.

----

"It's not that surprising."

"Shadow, no. You? Yeah," replied Melody

---------

"And there are other cop's out looking for them. All we need to do is keep their possible targets safe," continued Ziona.

--------

"I would have though someone like Crowley..." hissed Miles, slamming his fist hard on the desk.

"I can't dance. There's more chance of me walking around dressed like Eggman," joked Hope.

----

"Exactly. Perhaps we could follow in a car behind?" suggested Zamy.

----

"Crowley? So that's the name the Moebian Shadow adopted. Odd, but it fits somewhat."