The Jest

Role-Play Mania v2.0

62312 posts in this topic

Hope giggled. "Alright then."

-----

Zamy sighed. "Very well. Hope Robotnik is a biologist, arguably unrivalled in her knowledge and abilities. She has experimented on countless people, for some purpose known only to her, but we can be sure she does have a reason behind it all. It was mostly confined to Moebius, until she branched out to a different Zone. There, she released an agent into the air, we don't know exactly what. What we do know is that it essentially brought an entire town to a halt. The inhabitants just stopped moving and ended up slowly dying from their lathargy. It must've been a test for a sedative of some kind, though clearly it was too effective. That's what we brought her in for."

-----

"Yes. But right now we need to focus on the task at hand. It sounds like they're almost ready."

"That sounds awful. How many were in that town?"

"Did she show any form of remorse for her actions ?" Asked Glen

---------

"Something easy and that keeps me going for the day is good enough." Said Tikal.

"Of course not. She justifies her actions as done in the name of science. And we're not sure exactly Dylan. I shudder to think about it."

Skye smiled. "I'll keep that in mind then."

-------------

"Sorry. I guess I'm just being paranoid," said Melody

-------------

Ziona remained quiet during the exchange.

------------

"They better be. I'm getting tired of waiting."

"So we need to call her out on it. Make all these years of research worthless . Destroy everything." Said glen."and since she is so full of herself,anything that does not concern her is deemed expendable. That mean miles... And anna."

-----------

"After all ,a good breakfast is important."said tikal.

"No arguments here," said Skye. He put his fork down on his plate. "Although, I might be eating a bit too much now. Those years I spent almost starving... Now I'm indulging too much."

------------

"Unfortunately, I think the only way to destroy her research is to destroy her mind. And yes, that is the case with those two. That's why we're trying to protect her," said Ziona.

"It's fine Melody. Just healthy caution."

---

"You aren't in charge of the investigation into her activities Glen. Neither am I or Ziona. Besides, you can't destroy her research. She'd have countless backups as well as her memory, and would never care about what yours or anyone elses opinion is of it. And what do you mean by 'expendable'? My job is to ensure Anna's and the others' setllement here, and I intend to do just that."

----

"As am I."

"Destroy her mind? Wouldn't that be a little overboard with them?"

"Maybe. If I start raving like a lunatic gimme a slap though," said Melody.

------------

"I think Glen meant expendable from Hope's point of view," said Ziona.

-----------

Miles didn't answer. He just stared at the screen.

"Hehe will do."

----

"I see. Yes, she'd tie up those loose ends very quickly. Though in Miles' case we might end up 'tragically' arriving too late to save him."

"You don't understand ... In her mind, anything that is not her , is expendable . She has an ego the size of her uncle, and the brain to use it. So if we can cause as much damage as we can... "Accidentaly" , no one will blame us , right? As for Miles... He made a deal with the kind of devil that never let you go once you signed."

----------

"While you looks delicious skye, I'd rather keep you for dinner."Joked tikal.

Dylan shook his head

"Glen, we can't do that. As much as I would enjoy it, it's just wrong. I might just be saying that because I don't know Hope and hold no personal grudge or anything, but still it wont work. I doubt the others would allow you to do anything like that anyway"

"i'm talking about her researches, dylan."Said Glen."If you want to beat a mastermind,You have to break him, him and all his belief. Beside, no one is against a bit of laser guided karma, right?"

"As I said before you can't turn her against her research. She believes in it and will continue to. Besides, if you make her insane or mad, she'd be even more of a threat, not less of one," said Zamy.

"No matter how you refer to it Glen, you are still talking about messing with her mind"

"If you insist!" said Skye smiling.

-----------

"I'm gonna regret giving you that permission, aren't I?"

-----------

Ziona sighed. "But this is kinda academic. For all we know she has no interest in any of us. Should I find Anna and let her know we're ready?"

"I'mot turning her against her research. i'm planning to methodically destroy everything she ever tried to accomplish all her life. If I can, I'll even make her watch."Said Glen."And if I cannot do any of that.... I'll kill her."Said Glen in a neutral tone.

--------

"Why , you'd rather I eat you at noon ?" Said tikal, smilig .

"For the last time you can't destroy her life's work because she doesn't carry it around with her. Why don't you get that? And you will not be killing her. Understood?"

"We'll see." Said glen." As for her life's work , we can always erasz her memories ..."

"Until I've met Hope, I'll have to agree with Zamy, Glen"

"I'm a little worried about eaten at all! Can't imagine I'd be very appetizing!"

----------

"What are you lot arguing about?" asked Melody as she walked over to the Zone Cops, Dylan, Glen and Locke.

"I'm no better than her."Said Glen."probably once was. Not anymore."

--------

"I'm sure that with the right sauce..."Pondered tikal."Maybe chocolate?"

"Hi Melody. We're not really having an argument, we're just giving opinions on some of the people the zone cops have been involved against"

Dylan turned to Glen

"Glen, none of us are saints. But being here, you get another chance at doing what's right. Use it. You have a girlfriend now too. Do you think she has a boyfriend? I don't think so. That's already one thing that makes you better than her"