The Jest

Role-Play Mania v2.0

62312 posts in this topic

Well initially it wasn't me they come like that so you can find fellow compiteters.

"I don't like being tracked Spark. I want the tracker taken out!"

Dylan then turned on the radio

"Hello? Is anyone there?"

Alright let me see your board, so I can take it out. (Spark says thankful for Skye not being mad.

Ops mes read the comment heh ha

Edited by Spark Falls

Astraea nods as she scans the area. She soon spots a small patch of ice towards the side of the lake and points out.

Trigun emerges from under the ice as he barely escaped death. With no water source left he attempts to crawl out of the lakes area, as the others take chase after him. He gets to the top where he looks up to see Chaos standing before him.

"Well now haven't you shown up at the perfect moment." he says grabbing Chaos leg to try and absorb him, however Chaos grabs his arm with both his hands and his emeralds begin to glow strongly. Trigun looks in confusion as he realizes what Chaos we attempting to do.

"What's going on you ask? Anna just got kidnapped, along with shadow ! As for the radio... It's a little present I kept when I left the army. After all, they were planning on taking over other Zones..." Explained glen .

---------

"This is bad." Started locke."this is really bad."

--------

"Skye? Do you think it's as grave as everyone is thinking ?" Asked an upset tikal.

"True, but you don't want to run around this city at high speed because otherwise you might go straight into a car," joked Hope.

------

"Literally just as we left, I noticed a flash around him, different from what it usually is when he teleports around," explained Zamy.

------

Hope groaned. "Very well, stand in the corner over there, and do not offer your 'divine wisdom'. The last thing this process needs is your input," she said to Miles before turning to Anna. "Now then, let's start with the basics to see whether this is a case of 'brainwashing' or not. Your current name is Anna, yet you used to be known as Mina, correct? Describe to me the events surrounding your name change."

"What radio? Actually, it doesn't matter right now. If Anna has been captured, then this is bad. We need to find them soon"

Dylan turned to Tikal and Skye

"The others didn't want me to say anything but given what has just happened, there's no point in me keeping this from you. Miles escaped. Along with the Moebius Hope. It seems they've taken Anna and Shadow so yes, it is bad"

Dylan continued to try and get someone on the radio

Come on Dylan lets just fly their. I'm sick of waiting and I'm worried

Skye was about to say something comforting to Tikal, but the moment Dylan mentioned Miles his whole demeanor changed. "Where?" he asked Dylan coldly.

-----------

"I don't need to run that fast, but it'd still be faster than most public transport and still be safe," said Melody.

----------

"So did someone else teleport...?" began Ziona when her radio chirped. "Hello? Dylan? What's happening at the hotel? We've lost Crowley and Anna."

-----------

Miles was fuming, yet did as Hope asked for now.

Shaking, Anna was reluctant to talk to Hope, in case somehow she'd use that knowledge to turn her back into who'd she'd been. But at the same time, Miles was still there listening. Maybe if he heard, and if he understood... She began talking, but to Miles, not Hope.

"It started... It started just after I came to the Prime Zone to try and discover what Shadow and the Zone Cops had been up to. I met one of my friends there, but she seemed... different. I couldn't quite put my finger on it at the time, because of her injuries... but then.... I met two others and I realised. My friend was a version of her from the future... and the two others... they were my... our... children..."

Miles closed his eyes sadly. He'd suspected it, but now her was the proof.

"I don't know for sure where, but wherever it is, we'll find them"

Dylan then spoke to Ziona

"Crowley too? This gets worse and worse. Shadow is gone too and Glen already told me about Anna. They've been taken by Miles. Using what looked like portal technology. The kind of thing the DEL in my zone tried to use. I think you better get back here with Melody and Hope immediately. Spark is itching to do something"

Tap,tap,taap(spark taps his fun vigurisly

"Good point. Any spots on the map taking your fancy?" asked Hope.

-----

"Ok. Did you see where they went Ziona?"

-----

Rouge got up. "I'll see if I can reach Hope," she said before tuning a radio in her glove.

-----

"I see. I knew there was a far more logical explanation than his ridiculous idea of you being brainwashed. People are programmed for a variety of reasons, but to live a seemingly mundane existence is not one of them."

"Well then you stop Spark." Said Glen."He is bound to get in trouble, especially with his powers. Now come with me, I have something to tell you.."

----------------------------

"Then it's really bad.."said Tikal sadly.

"It couldn't be worse," said Skye in the same cold voice. "Dylan. Do you still have your teleporter handy?"

-----------

"What are those 'cinema' things?" asked Melody.

-----------

"I think I saw them head over to that park," said Ziona as she set off in that direction.

-----------

"I could think of a reason or two," said Anna in response to Hope, causing Miles to look up sharply. "That... didn't help my case did it?"

"They're places where you go to watch films on a big screen, with varying amounts of other people there depending ont he time and popularity of the film. A film usually goes there first before any kind of home release," explained Hope, oblivious to a small message on screen which slowly faded.

------

Zamy followed Ziona.

-----

Rouge waited but got not response from Hope.

-----

"I don't know. The fact you can think about abstract concepts like that only further solidifies my view that you act by your own free will."

"Yes I do, Skye"

Dylan then spoke through the radio again

"If you don't come back soon I will start looking without you"

Glen took dylan away."Dylan,listen to me... The DEL is planning an assault on the labs. At first , it was just a small squad, but once they heard of the two shadows...The are sending a whole platoon ! If we have to go, it's now!"

-----------------------

Spectre looked at the fight, knowing that anything he'd do wouldn't have any meaning anymore.

-------------------------

Tikal said nothing anymore.

Skye looked at Tikal, and his posture and features soften somewhat. "Don't worry. I won't be gone long," he said in his normal voice.

----------

"So it's like a massive TV in a massive room? Cool. Any good films?" asked Melody.

-----------

"We can see the girls," said Ziona through the radio. "We'll be with you in a second."

She called over to Hope and Melody.

-----------

"Of course I'm acting of my own will," said Anna.

"Really?" Miles interrupted. "And you like the person you are now?"

"Of course I do!" shot back Anna.

"DO YOU?" shouted Miles forcefully. Anna blinked, and slowly she bowed her head.

"No."

"I'm not sure, we'll have to check the-" Hope then heard Ziona and spotted her and Zamy. "It's the Zone Cops. And they look serious. What's happened now?" she asked herself as she brought Melody with her to them. "Something wrong?" she asked.

------

Shadow looked to Anna. "What? So has this been another charade?"

'I've got this really unpleasant feeling...' thought Melody.

"Girls. We have a problem. We need to head back to the hotel now," said Ziona.

---------

"No Shadow no... This wasn't a charade, no..." said Anna, wringing her hands together. "But... I... I used to know exactly what to do. What to say. I was confident. Now... I'm just a pathetic wreck."

Dylan stared at Glen for a minute. Then he turned to Skye

"We're going now Skye. Are you coming?"

Glen was angry. the whole situation was turning sour, and that ws angering him even more..."Dylan, take locke and skye with you. See what you can find. I'll wait for zionna and tell them everything."

-------------------------

Hope had a girm look on her face. "Ok. What's happened?"

----

"Your confidence was broken, but it will gradually rebuild. It hasn't even been a month since you reformed. You can't expect to instantly be confident in a world you don't know. And to be blunt, most people would struggle to cope with some delusional maniac constantly hounding them, going so far as to abduct them twice. Don't sell yourself short," said Shadow.

"I thought you would want to come, Glen. But if that's what you want we'll leave now. Skye. Locke. If your coming grab hold of me now! By the sound of what Glen is saying, they are in my zone so that's where we're going"

Skye nodded and to ahold of Dylan.

-----------

Ziona sighed and glanced towards Zamy. "You see... Well... Miles escaped from No-Zone jail. We think he might have abducted Anna, Crowley and maybe Shadow."

If looks could kill, the glare from Melody would have left both Zone Cop stone cold.

--------------

"I'm not..." began Miles, then he spun round, clasping his hand on the edge of a desk, his back to the group.

"I... I dunno Shadow. It just feels wrong... to be this unsure after being certain for so long. And Miles...."

"I might have been wrong about how you changed," said Miles quietly, still with his back to everyone, "but I knew you would be able to stomach your new personalty."