The Jest

Role-Play Mania v2.0

62312 posts in this topic

"From what I've heard about her it's not gonna be anything like that," muttered Melody. "But something much, much worse."

"Be careful Spark" Dylan called after Spark. He then turned his attention to Hope

"I have no grudge against you. And I want to keep it that way but you need to stop whatever it is your up to, it stops NOW"

Knuckles gives his grandfather a nod and walks toward the shrine.

----------------------------------

Chaos enters New Mobotropolis as he is astounded by the size of it. He looks all around him and then back towards the main center.

"This is going to be a new adventure." he says to himself.

---------------------------------

Astraea and Kali look out over the land as they sit on Angel Islands edge.

"You know, if you really want to start somewhere, we never fully experienced everything this island has to offer." Astraea says. Kali turns to her and then back out to the distance land.

"I guess you have a point. Best to know about where it all began for us, before going out into such a large world."

"Then shall we be on our way?" Astraea says as she puts her hand over Kalis.

"Yeah...I guess so."

(ooc: well I'm out of ideas until Liza comes back or I merge in with another group in a little bit XD)

Ah there he is hay skye what are you doing(he asks with a puzzled look

Skye turned to face Spark, one of his hands reaching through the portal. "Oh nononono! What are you doing here?" asked Skye aggressively.

Well everyone was worried. but whatever your doing or going I'm coming with and there's no stopping me either

"I'm not sure. It's not like I had a look at what she's mixing in there," said Shadow.

"Darn it, where's Skye when we need his science brain?" complained Melody

---------

"Why would you want to do that?" asked Skye. "Can't you just leave me alone to do this?"

"Well we'll just have to wait and see. I doubt she intends to kill us, so it could be worse."

"If she doesn't intend to kill us, that's probably worse. Do you think she just asked those guards nicely to help he?."

"The way she's acted.... well I at least know she won't do anything to me and Crowley, she seems to revere us. Let's just hope she let's su go when it's done."

"So you two are safe. What about the rest of us mere-mortals?" asked Melody tensely. "And are we just gonna sit around until she yells eureka or something?"

Skye because I ow it to myself my purpose for coming along was to protect my friends everyone else are all together you are here alone they will be fine but being alone is not they way to go and do whatever your doing. And I'm ready to go when you are.

"You don't need to protect me. And this is something I need to do alone," said Skye, glowering at Spark.

(ooc: A word of warning Spark, Skye may be a little unstable right now. I hope you're ready to dodge!)

"Well yes. Call it selfish, but I want to know what she's doing with my blood. And don't worry, I won't let anything happen to you all. Least I can do for you releasing us," said Shadow.

Fine but I most fare warn you if I stay here any longer I might not make it, because of glen giving me the evil eye he does not seem to happy with me

"It wasn't me who released you," said Melody.

----------

"So you want to stay," Miles asked. "It's not because of who you are now. It's where you are now?" Anna nodded in reply.

------------

"Hmph, that's just Glen. He's borderline unstable.. There's more important things to worry about," said Skye.

"I see. That still doesn't improve my opinion of that wretch," said Shadow. Hope R looked up from her microscope to the vial of blood, mixing in the upscaled ratio of substances she added to the blood on the slides to compensate for the increased volume.

"Me neither," muttered Melody.

"We all know where this is going..."Saud glen."We are giving what she wants... And then ?"

--------

Red was looking around for skye, hiding in the shadows.

---------

"imbecile? It's been a while since someone called me that way. Especially someone more deserving of this title than me..." Answered back locke.

"There's nothing we can do Glen. The bubble is in the way," said Crowley.

"I've performed countless experiments, and am far more knowledgeable than the likes of you," said Hope R as she waited for the liquid to change colour, then quickly put it in a syringe before injecting herself. Hope K gasped, accidentally exiting the bubble as she stepped back.

"And so it begins."Said locke,"This won't end well... For you."

---------

"Well all we have to do is bust the bubble open." Stated glen.

--------

Red called out for skye"Skye ? Skye ?"

As Spark wasn't replying, Skye shut his eyes and begun concentrating on something. So much so he didn't hear Red. The lights began spilling out of the portal around him.

------------

"What... what the hell was that?" asked Melody, looking at Hope in shock.

----------

"Now I've got you!" hissed Miles. He placed both hands on the ground, and pillars of stone and metal begun surrounding Hope R and her bubble.

"I... I don't know," said Hope when she was struck on the jaw by one of the metal pillars, causing her to fall backwards onto the ground. Shadow and Rouge rushed over to her to see if she was alright.