The Jest

Role-Play Mania v2.0

62312 posts in this topic

"We are on our own on this one Zionna."explained Glen."So move in with us or...." His eyes fell on the burned remain of a fellow soldier."Spark......" He had to think straight. He had to... for Anna.

After all, he could always kill spark later.

(ooc: yes, Glen is mad at you spark. You are shooting people who once worked with him. Even branded as a traitor, he still respect them.)

----------------------------

Locke followed , jumping down and Knocking out anyone on the way.

(ooc: Don't kill Spark, Glen)

(Ooc: Glen is not thinking straigh. i suspect he never really did. And then spark gave him a reason to get mad.)

Zamy tried her radio. "Mine's jammed too."

----

Hope K and Hope R both had the same shocked expression on their faces, two doppelgangers face to face, until Hope R stepped forward and yanked Hope K into her bubble with a hug.

"It's so nice to finally meet an equal," she said happily.

Hope K was taken aback by her friendly demeaneaur, but soon spoke up confidently.

"Yes, it is. A remarkable device you have here."

"Yes it is. The only reason you managed to pass through is that we are the same. Otjerwise you would have received a nasty shock. I'll give you the blueprints some time."

"Erm thank you. But I'm here to collect my friends."

"I gathered. Unfortunately the chains are under the control of that wretch over there," replied Hope R, pointing to Miles. "But in the meantime I have something you might be interested in," she continued before handing Hope K her notes on the blood.

Shadow and Crowley stayed silent. No use interrupting her captor, though both were inwardly iverjoyed to see friendly faces

(ooc: Still, don't kill Spark)

Dylan arrived on the scene. He was so confused by what he saw he stopped his advance

(ooc: I'm sure someone will stop him before something bad happen. Hopefully.)

"Calm down Glen," said Ziona. "This situation is bad enough already."

---------------

While the two Hope's were distracted, Melody snuck round behind Anna, Crowley and Shadow. She took ahold of their chains.

"Disenchanting isn't really my thing, but Miles doesn't seem to be a position to resit right no, so... just keep quiet."

"And it's only going to get worse..."Muttered Glen. Not now... Think straight Darn it... Focus..focus...

------------------------

Locke went near the busted open door."I think we found them."

Dylan snapped out of his confusion when he noticed Locke

"Hey Locke! Remember about Glen talking about breaking? I think that's happened with Miles and Hope doesn't look as bad as the zone cops made her out to be"

Hope K looked over the data. "These are some... impressive findings you've drawn from this."

"Thank you. Most people don't understand that I act with no maliciousness. I merely wish to observe the world, unrestrained by petty morality or 'ethics', with a key goal in mind of course. But that is for another day."

"Focus or I'll give you another sock in the face," muttered Ziona as she arrived in the main room. And sighed.

"Almost... there..." hissed Melody as she concentrated on the chains. Unforntialty, only Anna's came loose with a clang. "Blast. Hold on you two. I'll try and get yours," said Melody to Shadow and Crowley. "Where has Skye gone? This is his area of expertise."

Anna slowly made her way over to Miles.

Dylan moved a bit closer to Anna and Miles. He still tried to keep his distance but he also wanted to be sure Miles didn't try anything

Locke held Dylan."Don't."

----------------------------------

Glen stayed behind cover , ready to shoot Despair at the first occasion . Non lethaly of course. of course....

(ooc:Guess who despair is.)

Dylan got free of Locke's grip

"I'm not going to get involved unless I have to. Don't worry about it"

Dylan stayed at where he had moved too

(ooc: I think he does mean you actually. Glen, if you shoot Spark, your going to regret it)

(Me) hah I might be right do I get cookies?

Chaos pulls Trigun over the edge of the lake as the others rush over to help him. As the lose sight, they see a flash of bright light from where the two were and pick up the pace. Knuckles is the first out of the lakes bottom as he looks to see Chaos standing there.

"What happen to Trigun?" Knuckles asks looking around.

"I vanquished him." Chaos responds simply.

"I see, a shame he never..." Knuckles begins as he then realizes what just occurred.

"Chaos.....did you just talk?"

"Well you asked me a question. It would only be common knowledge to respond to it." he replies.

Knuckles can only stand jaw-dropped as Astraea and Kali make it up as well.

"What happen to Trigun?" Kali asks as he gets over.

"I vanquished him, just as I told Knuckles." Chaos responds, looking to the two who stare back confused.

(ooc: Guys... hope....)

"It appears...That He is gone. Shame indeed."Started spectre."Chaos..absorbed him."

"Spectre is correct." Chaos says as he sees him approach.

"Of course." Astraea realizes. "If Chaos and Trigun shared the same elemental capabilities to some degree, Trigun must have attempted to absorb him and Chaos countered it."

"That is also correct. "Chaos says. "Each time he used an attack on me, I gained more knowledge of his ability. Because he had to transform himself to water to conjure and manipulate it, I could use my own power to absorb him more than he could absorb me. Now I know all of his techniques and abilities."

"But, where is his gem?" Kali asks.

"I hold onto it now. However he cannot be reborn as I've sealed it inside my body. His only escape now would be to end my life and revive him the way one normally would."

"so it's finally over." Kali says, sitting down. Astraea gives a look to him.

"Not exactly." she says. kali gives her a quick look of confusion however understands what she means.

"Miles?" Anna whispered as she reached the fox.

"Mina?" Miles rose his head, looking at her with surprise. "But you were, how did you....?"

"Miles, I... I'm sorry I ran from you like that. I'm sorry I didn't explain what happened. But we have to stop her. You know what she's capable of. Once she's stoped, then we can talk. But please, help us now?" Anna pleaded.

"It's a shame for him that he never wanted to go through the peaceful way...."stated Spectre."He though himself superior, And he paid the most horrible price... no redeeming. no death, no rebirth.... an eternal prison of water."

"Quite so." Chaos replies to Spectre. "Never the less. Now that he is taken care of and you two seem to be on mutual terms, what is your goal now?"

"There's only so much left to do when you put it vaguely." Kali responds. "We'll travel this world, See all that it harbors, and then we'll find the hidden society of wind and see how history truly played out."

"Can't we look for the wind elementals first?" Astraea complains. Kali looks to her with a smile.

"I promise you I'l make it worth it." he then turns back to Chaos. "What about you? Will you return to the Master Emerald?"

"Afraid not my friend." Chaos says looking out. "My companion has gone missing for quite some time now. I do believe I should go search for her while I still have the opportunity and power."

"I wish good luck to you all then." Knuckles says to them. "I'm going to head out on my own way as well. What about you grandfather?"