The Jest

Role-Play Mania v2.0

62312 posts in this topic

"Hmm that'll take some time. I'd need to hire a bunch of writers and such."

-----

"Not necessarily. From the looks of it that building is a hotel, judging by the room service that mongoose received earlier. Someone's paying for it, and obviously the others are just using it."

"You could ask Mina to do it. You do know her after all!" said Melody.

--------------

"I just wouldn't expect them to be hanging around a hotel, that's all."

"I suppose I could. But I doubt she'd be on board for the whole "Evil Empire" aspect."

----

Shadow returned with a break barrel launcher. "This only chambers the less lethal stuff so don't worry. You've got rubber bullets, just remember to aim low. And these are stun grenades, they make a lot of flash and noise to disorient the target. This is all I can give you that you can hide in a typical sports car."

"Thank you Shadow. For someone who doesn't use anything here you sure know a lot about it. And would you happen to have any spare jet skates? I know how to skate and they might come in handy," asked Zamy.

"On a particularly slow day I once had a look at everything they use here out of curiosity, though unsurprisingly I stick to my chaos powees unless the situation would be better suited to firearms. And yes I do. One moment please," he replied before heading to his quarters.

---

"That's understandable. It is odd. Let's hope they move soon."

"Just tell her it's for a joke? Or a bet? Or a film? Or you'll kill her boyfriend if she doesn't comply?" suggested Melody.

------------

"I suspect they will once they've finished their preparations for our 'attack'," replied Miles

"That last one could end with me losing my front teeth."

----

"Indeed. Remember, no harm is to come to any of them."

"Really?" Melody glanced over to the door where Anna had gone through. "I'm beginning to wonder if the two of them didn't get swaped over when they were born or something..."

-----------------

"Not a problem. The moment the portal envelops them, they will arrive and be ensnared by the waiting enchantments. Even if they struggle they should not be injured."

"Meh, people nowaday...."said Glen."What if all she needed was a bit of affection from time to time ?"

--------------------

"Thank you Skye."said Tikal , before drinking the milk.

As the three huddle together facing outwards, Astraea looks to Spectre and then to Knuckles.

"Can you make the same force-field as him?" she asks.

"I've never tried but I can give it a go." he replies back, keeping his eyes on the army of Triguns slowly approaching them.

"Do it then." Astraea replies. She then steps out and begins to power up again, melting the ice and water under her as he body becomes covered in lava. Kali instantly realizes what she's about to do and turns to Knuckles.

"If we don't get that shield, we're as good as dead."

Meanwhile, Chaos has now fully recovered himself and looks out onto the lake. He sees the group fighting and decides to hold off on his rejoining.

Spectre was still busy breaking the bubble from the inside."Once I'm out, there will be soe reckoning."

"Well no, but if she believed me things could go badly."

----

"You certainly wouldn't be the one to give it to her. Nor would any other non-human. Though I seriously doubt she has time to waste with relationships," said Crowley.

---

"Eccellent. That'll do nicely."

"Maybe she should. having someone at your side that won't backstab you at the first occasion is a nice change." Said glen.

"You're welcome Tikal," replied Skye as he finished making the omelette and sat down to eat.

-----------------

"I think she'll know you're joking," said Melody, "but we can always avoid that option!"

-----------------

"I don't think that will be enough Glen. I think the Moebian's you've encountered have been the exception rather than the rule," said Ziona.

-----------------

"It should also block their chaos powers as well, no risked of any of the three teleporting," added Miles

"Yes that'd be the best option; just avoid it out right."

-------

"Agreed," said Crowley.

----

Shadow returned holding a box which he handed to Zamy.

"I've no idea if they'll fit you, but if you say you know how to handle them it's worth a shot."

"Thanks," she replied before swapping her boots out for them. She then proceeded to casually skate around the room before stopping. "Yeah it's all coming back to me now." Shadow nodded and handed her the cases before chaos controlling them back to where the others were.

----

"The three? How did the girl acquire chaos powers?" asked Hope.

"Your call. You're the evil mastermind after all," laughed Melody.

----------------

Ziona glanced towards Zamy when she and Shadow returned, and noticed the skates. "So you decided to go for them after all?" she asked with a grin.

---------------

"Same way she acquired her colouration. I used a magical ritual to copy Shadow's Chaos powers onto her. Unfortunately the ritual was interrupted, and the colours were a side effect of that," explained Miles, rubbing the point where Omega had winged him.

"Indeed I am. Soon my plans will come to fruition."

-----

"Yeah, I figured they'd come in handy," replied Zamy.

-------

Upon hearing Mile's words Hope had an angry outburst. "What!? So you want me to restore the memories of that girl so she's some pathetic leech!?"

"You forgot the evil laugh!"

-------------

"For keeping up with those girls, definitely," Ziona agreed.

-------------

"She is NOT a 'pathetic leech'," retorted Miles hotly. "And what difference does it make to you what you think of her. You're going to get those ultimate lifeforms out of this remember."

"Curses I knew I left something out."

----

"Because she stole from a superior being for her own selfish desires. Purely parasitic motives," retorted Hope. Once she had the ultimate lifeforms she'd deal with the girl and the fox accordingly, she thought to herself.

"You still need a bit of practice with being evil I guess," said Melody.

------------

"So trying to improve yourself is selfish and parasitic?" asked Miles. Known that things weren't looking good, he started making a backup plan. Ensure that Shadow and Crowley couldn't be reached until he gave the word, and he only do that once he and Mina were safe.

"I guess. These things take time to adjust to," joked Hope.

------

"Well that's me all ready to go," said Zamy.

-----

"Of course it is! She was trying to improve herslef without earning it. The clue is in 'herself'. She wasn't doing it for anyone else."

"Yeah, I guess," laughed Melody. "You can't just turn evil overnight."

-----------

"I think we're just waiting for Anna then. She's with Spark I think."

-----------

"She did earn it," said Miles. "It was an agreed payment for doing a job for Shadow."

"If I may ask..."Said glen."What exatcly did the girl ti get qend in the no-zone prison?"

-----/---

Tikal ate some bread shortly after to go with her milk.

"I don't know. I could give it a shot," joked Hope.

----

"Ok then."

----

"It makes no difference to me how you try to spin it. The fact is she should not have them."

"Guys? Anyone ? This is an actually pretty important question , it could hold the key about a better understanding of hope. And how to counter that efficiently." Said glen."We don't want to just arrest her. We want to BREAK her . "

"Just simple fare for you then," Skye asked Tikal.

-------------

"Please don't. I worry you might be too good at it," said Melody.

-------------

"Do you want to explain what Hope did to Glen?" Ziona asked Zamy.

-------------

"And because Shadow and Crowley were grown in test tubes they deserve their abilities?" Miles asked.