The Jest

Role-Play Mania v2.0

62312 posts in this topic

"It's okay. Don't worry about it," said Skye.

-----------

"Dad?" yelled Melody again. "If I can't find him we'll grab a map," she said as she began moving through the penthouse.

-----------

Ziona nodded in agreement.

"Don't worry Kayl-ne. I know he's the Guardian." Rancor says with a smile. "However he isn't at the emerald now, so I'll have to search his tracks from when he left."

----------------------------------

The serpent lunges at Spectre, however gets blown back from his blast. While still dazed, Kali finally breaks free and grabs the serpent, slamming it through the wall and out of the temple. He crashes into shallow ice water as the serpent thrashes around to regain it's stability. It then strikes at Kali to bite off his arm, however its teeth shatter on impact with his hard skin. Kali then swings his other arm around to get a clear blow on the serpents side, knocking it away. As it falls, it quickly slithers through the ice to keep its momentum and charges again, this time coiling around Kalis body and squeezing him viciously.

Knuckles runs over to where Kali was being held by Spectre and searches the rubble from the broken wall. He digs around for a bit, but is successfully able to find Astraeas gem. He puts it away as he then looks out the other hole in the wall to Kali, and then back to Spectre.

"If that snake doesn't get the job done, we may have to take him out ourselves." he says.

"If they told you this would be an easy assignment, they lied," said Ziona simply.

"Melody, You ain't going to the desert." Said Locke."It's full of ghost out there."

------------------

"you'll get used to it." Sadi Glen.

----------------------

"Of course." Said Tikal."Silly me."She chuckled.

Skye laughed as well. "Enough being silly, back to breakfast!"

---------

"Ghosts? You being serious? Oh well, any other good place to try out these boards then?" asked Melody.

---------

"Sorry," said Ziona by way of an apoligy

Kali struggles to break free as the massive serpent attempts to crush him even more. He gets one arm lose and grabs its side, pulling on it to free his other arm. Once he does, he begins to hit the serpent at every angle to weaken its body, and finally gains enough strength to stop it from constricting any further. He then breaks free and grabs the serpent by the tail, and proceeds to slam it all across the ground.

"Then we should get ready." Knuckles says as he looks over to Chaos.

"Do you mind if I use your emeralds for a second? This is going to take some power."

Chaos lets the emeralds float out of his body as they hover over to Knuckles. He puts one in both his hands and aims at Kali.

"As soon as we get the chance, hold him down and I'll take the shot." Knuckles says powering up his energy.

The serpent breaks free of Kalis grip and lunges to coil around him once more. However this time, Kali dodges his strike and grabs him by the head. He slams it down into the ground, and then stomps on it repeatedly. He then turns back to the temple, were he sees Spectre, Knuckles, and Chaos all standing. He lets out another roar and charges at them.

Tikal nodded.

-----------------------

"Angel island is full of danger and crazy place."Said Locke."Why dont you try your board on the shore ?"

--------------------------

"Don't worry. You'll do fine." sadi Glen? trying to reassure Zamy

Spectre charged his power and did another bubble to catch the Angry man.

"It is alright." Rancor replies to calm Kayl. "My time here will not affect the time of my zone. When I go back, it will place me where I need to be, and when I need to be. I should not be too hasty in my journeys here. I can make more friends and take some time to breath."

Kali slams head first into the wall of energy and falls over on the ice. He attempts to get up, however the slippery conditions make him slower to re-stabilize. Knuckles holds focus on Kali and prepares to fire.

The servers are the seven chaos.

​Chaos is power, power enriched by the heart.

The controller is the one that unifies the chaos.

Give me the power to save my friend!

Knuckles fires a chaos spear, mixing in color from the silver and purple emerald combine to make bright beam of light as it pierces the chaos energy wall, amplifying its power even more, and then piercing Kali in his chest. The entire blast hits him straight on as he is pushes back drastically and soon looses his footing to fall over. Knuckles drops in exhaustion from the power and tosses Chaos back the emeralds.

"Hopefully, that did the trick." he says panting heavily.

Skye leaned back against the headboard, sipping away at a glass of orange juice.

------------

"I was kinda thinking somewhere quieter where we might not crash into people?" said Melody. "But if you insist..." she added cheekily.

"I should be able to watch you if you are on the beach , melody." Said Locke.

--------------------------------------

"Well, then take those dangerous situation, and multiply it by ten ." Said Glen"You'll have an idea of how bad it can be here... lucky me, I have my little reward at the end the tunnel..." He smiled.

---------------------------------

"And if I crash into other beach goers?" Melody asked.

------------

"You're exaggerating Glen. At least I hope you are," replied Melody.

"Somehow that Internal Affairs job is looking real comfortable now," joked Zamy.

Chaos helps Knuckles up and the two walk over to Kali with Spectre. As they get to his body, he still had not budged after being shot by the chaos spear. Knuckles quickly scaled his arm to get to his chest and see the damage. He stands in shock to see that the energy had only managed to burrow through half of the unknown armor, leaving a burn mark around the edged. Looking further in, he realizes that the spear had indeed reached Kalis actual body, but didn't manage to break through the back part of his armor. Suddenly Kalis external body began to crack and break away. Knuckles quickly jumps off to watch as the large behemoth breaks away, leaving only Kalis main body unconscious in the ice. The whole in his chest slowly begins to heal until it fully closes up.

"It looks like we managed to take him out." Knuckles says, tossing Kali over his shoulder. "It seems like he can't use any of his healing abilities during his transformation, so once that ended, his body naturally recovered from the wound since it wasn't too fatal to stop his brains functions. Should we head back to Angel Island and revive Astraea in the meantime?"

"I'd wait until it's current crisis is over though!" laughed Ziona.

"I don't know." Said Glen."Running after dirty cops thinking that they are untouchable isn't great either."

-----------------------------------

"We have them all?" said Spectre "Then good. catch me, we'll chao control away from here. Should give us some time on our friend."

-----------------------------------------

"Obviously, you'll be able to avoid them." Said Locke.

Knuckles looks to Chaos, who still had the book inside his body.

"Yea, we're good." he says as him and Chaos grab on to Spectre to be teleported out.

"I'll try my best Dad. Not like we can do anything else why we wait for my brother... Oh, that reminds me... er..." she lowered her voice. "Can I ask you a question about Skye and Tikal?"

------------

"I think the really dirty cops are the ones right at the top," muttered Ziona.

Anna turned to Hope. "So, have you and Melody made up then?"

--------------

Ziona blinked and looked at Zamy. "You're one of the few people who hasn't called me a paranoid fantasist when I bring that up."