The Jest

Role-Play Mania v2.0

62312 posts in this topic

"Thanks Anna," said Hope, taking her advice.

-----

"Yes everything's unpacked now."

-----

Hope nodded and headed over to her box, looking inside for the necessary equipment.

"I can't wait either." Answered back tikal.

----------------

"Maybe ..."Said Glen."But in a place like this, it would have been awful anyway. Beside , if she is your friend, she must have forgiven you long ago."

"As soon as we have space for them, we'll go book shopping," said Skye.

------------

"No problem," called back Anna.

"I'm gonna kill you for this Sis," yelled Melody,

------------

"Yeah, but she still bring it up if she wants a free round of drinks," Ziona said to Glen. "Good to hear Zamy. So what do you want to do now you're here?"

-------------

Miles started searching through the computers database.

"Talk about friendship."Said Glen,"A real saint ."

--------------

"Noted."Said tikal, smiling.

"Lighten up Melody."

---

"I'll just stay here and keep an eye our charges," said Zamy.

----

Hope found some serum and put it into her pocket.

"Well, here we are. At least the digging we did is still around," said Skye.

------------

"I was joking Hope," called Melody.

------------

"Two of them are racing on the beach. You could watch them from the balcony," said Ziona. "And Skye and his girlfriend have gone off for some private time."

------------

"I've got access to the portal tech," said Miles. "It should be simple enough to get the system up and running if we have the parts. In fact, we might be able to use it to 'scoop' our targets up."

"That's lucky ."Said Tikal.

-------------

"So that's what they have been doing?"Said glen,"Interesting..."

"I know."

----

"Oh joy. They can't even stay in one spot. I can understand the beach, but where the heck has Skye disappeared off to. I think he's forgotten he's under watch."

----

"See if you can pick them up from here. It will make things much easier."

"I would be delighted." Rancor says as he stands up from the bed.

"I must warn you, I make some delicious flap-jacks.

---------------------------

Knuckles jumps from the edge of the island and uses the momentum to glide up and into the air, directing himself toward the mountain top.

After he leaves, Kali slowly begins to awaken. In a daze, he puts his hand on his head and sits up. His gem had faded to a greyish green color.

"How did we end up back here? Where's Trigun?" he asks, looking around.

"So... how do we want to do this?" asked Skye.

---------

"I'm still gonna beat you though!" said Melody as she drew alongside Hope.

---------

"Maybe he has," said Ziona, trying to hide a slightly guilty look. "But then there are those crazy Echidna's with camera's all over the place. So it's unlikely he's somewhere completely unobserved."

---------

Miles nodded. "But I'll need to fix the portal and get it working first," he said, heading off to the portal room to begin work.

(Spark creates a tornado trying to ride it and get momentum to shoot of while trying to give Anna melody and Hope a challenge)

Hope finally lost her balance and fell off the board, rolling along the beach.

---

Zamy shuddered. "Why couldn't he have taken residence in a normal place?"

----

"Very well. Get to it then."

Melody gave a little laugh as Hope feel, only to fly smack into Sparks tornado and fall off herself. Anna dodged the tornado and kept going.

-----------

"I wish I knew," sighed Ziona.

----------

Miles paused. "If I didn't need your help I won't let you use that tone," he growled under his breath.

"We should start by doing the most important."Said Tikal."Then go for everything that can be seen as secondary."

---------

Glen put his on zionna's shoulder."I'm sure the echidna didn't let his son without something to watch over ."

--------

"You are back to the shrine."Said Spectre, next to him.

"So, windows, doors and walls then?" asked Skye.

------------

"Poor kid," said Ziona, shaking her head.

Hope slowly picked herself up off the beach.

----

"Hopefully our stint on this island will be a short one Ziona. This place does not seem right at all."

----

Hope jabbed her syringe into the back of Miles' neck and pressed down on the plunger, injectong a clear liquid into him.

"Well just to reiterate, you definitely need my help. If you don't get the antidote for that in a fortnight, you will suffer a most painful expiration."

"With all the Poop happening to that kid, you can't leave him alone Zionna."Said Glen,"Yesterday proved us that,"

--------

"The windows I'd say."

"Right. Shall I magic up the parts and we fit them into place?" asked Skye

----------

Melody also picked herself up, and hurried over to Hope. "Are you okay?" she asked.

----------

"I'd agree it's a little odd, but are you sure it's that bad?" asked Ziona to Zamy. "And that may be the case Glen, but do you really want to spy on a 12 year old boy and his girlfriend?"

---------

Miles gave a cry of pain as the needle went in. He spun away but to late.

"You crazy... Didn't I tell you...." Miles clutched the back of his neck. "Okay. I'll do what you want."

"Just my pride and a scraped arm. I'll live."

---

"Going by the people who run it, yes. I've read the reports."

----

"Good. And I hardly think the obsessed incompetent suitor is in a position to call anyone crazy."

"Good. Guess we both need a bit more practice!" said Melody.

---------

"I suppose it does seem rather odd. But I haven't seen the reports myself."

--------

"I'm not obsessed," hissed Miles. "And if I was incompetent you wouldn't be standing here now."

Knuckles reaches the mountain time, near the cave entrance in which him and Kali originally visited. He follows through the tunnels back to the core of the mountain and looks down into the pit of magma below. He pulls out Astraeas gem and quickly turns to run as he tosses it in. Once outside, he waits as the inactive volcano rumbles and lava spews out from the cave, gathering together into a large ball, and then forming Astraeas body as she slowly descends to the ground.

"Must you always be so flashy when you do this." Knuckles says standing there.

"Normally our people reform above the magma, however your entrance is blocked." Astraea replies in her typical annoyed manner. "I take it you guys retrieved the book already?"

"We have, but not after some minor issues."

"Such as."

"We didn't expect Kali to go ballistic."

Astraea pauses, thinking about Knuckles words. "So you've seen his full power then?"

"We have. And I wanted to ask you more about it before we got back."

--------------------------------------

"I see." Kali responds. "Where is Knuckles?"

"He came back to volcano to... Take care of something for astraea ."Said Spectre. The last thing he wanted was an upset man next to him, so he had to bend the truth a bit. No one would get mad at him, right?

---------

"Maybe we should get openings for the windows first...."Said Tikal.

---------

"Poor kid really got it hard with us..."Said Glen.

"You could say that."

----

"Something just rubs me the wrong way, you know?" rrplied Zamy.

----

"You're trying to kidnap someone and reprogram their brain for your own selfish desires. If that's not obsessive what is?"

"I knew I was missing something," laughed Skye.

----------

"C'mon. Let's pick up our boards and grab something to drink. My throats a bit dry. I think I might have swallowed half the beach," said Melody.

----------

"I think I can understand that Zamy," replied Ziona. "Still, aside from their father you shouldn't need to interact with many of them."

----------

"That's not what I'm doing," replied Miles hotly. "I'm trying to deprogram her. Someone else has already reprogrammed her."

"While i'd enjoy the house as it stand, having window without the opening that comes with it would be a bit ridiculous.." Said tikal before laughing.

--------

"Yeah, you should go see the guardian. He is their father after all." Said glen.