The Jest

Role-Play Mania v2.0

62312 posts in this topic

ah, my favorite!!!!

(ooc: you have it bad? add 3 more hours, and you'll have the time in my home XD it's 3:25 in here)

*Looks at crate* Now your just trying to exclude me, aren't you? Oh well, never mind. *Starts dancing*

(ooc: knuckles, that was awesome! ;) )

*Drinking all of the booze* Now this is what I call a party!!

(Thank you Skye, and it's 7:36pm for me currently)

don't drink everything knuckles "hic", we need you alive and well, not half-drunkk>....... Gahhhh , your mother gonna kill me.

Dont worry.....Locke....I got you....cover with the *hic* master emerald....

"get back to his sense" well, i'm glad I stop there... there is only so much punishement i can take before going down.... Knuckles, are you ok? Or do you need some healing?

and... OH BOY? SKYE!!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING WITH THESE BOTTLE OF SPIRITS?!!!!!

*Slowly coming to senses* Yea...just gimmie a moment to reach the edge of the cliff.

no son, no, that's not the cliff!!! that's spectre camera!!!! "crack" oh well....

'see knuckles about to jump" WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING? "catch him" ARE YOU DRUNK OR SOMETHING? I DIED ONCE. I DON'T NEED TO DIE AGAIN!!!

It's ok dad, I can fllllllyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy........................

no you can't, and stop making your hair move like that!!!! We don't need another "christmas accident".....

"scared look" knckles? KNUCKLES!!!! NO!!! "glide to the lake"KNUCKLES!!!! KNUCKLES WHERE ARE YOU? SOOONNNN !!!

"see body on the water" KNUCKLES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! "grab him and bring him back to the island"

There, there, I got you "check him" good god, you are fine.... "hug him tighly" don't you dare doing that to me again, do you hear me?

*Appears*

Sorry I'm late to the party, I had things to do

*Looks over the side of the island*

Looks like Knuckles got into the party spirit after all

*Looks to the party*

Pass me something to drink, I want to party too!

*drunkedly stumbles over to Dylan with a bottle of rum* here you go. Drink up! Hey Knuckles, isn't there that Tikal in the master emerald? Maybe she'd want a drink.

"almost in tear" MY SON ALMOST DIED IN THERE !!! GIVE ME A REASON NOT TO GET MAD AT ALL OF YOU!!!!!

also, no. Tikal is a ghost, she can't drink.But she can be the dj.

Uh...Free drinks?

I leave you guys alone for a couple of minutes and Knuckles nearly kills himself and the rest of you are drunk. Except for Skye who is repeatedly trying to steal the master emerald. Did you put it back Locke, or is it still in your pocket and that's a fake?

it's the real deal, don't worry. . next time we have a party, i'll get some non alcoholic drink.... I don't want to live that again....

Well, pass me some alcohol, I can drink alot before I become drunk :D

(OOC: GOOD MORNING)

Don't drink much alcohol in my zone, so I'm more used to the non-alcoholic drinks. What do you have?

(ooc: GOOD MORNING)

Nothing. You drink beer.

i got non-alcoholic drink. We got water, soda, and .... I think that's coke.

Cheerleader, you choose what you want to drink, I choose what I want to drink. I'll just have the water I guess. Works as a double. Something to drink and something to splash on drunk mobian's faces. :D