The Jest

Role-Play Mania v2.0

62312 posts in this topic

While glen and Crowley were chiling out , discussing manly topics such as what color of curtain would they choose for their loved one house, a girl, that was slowly making her way toward Glen, was finnaly making her move. "Glen! is that you?"

"Huh, what? Who might you be?"

"Such a question you idiot! I'm your girlfriend! is this to discuss with such ....horrible people that you got out to this bar! Come on, let's go to the beach instead!"

"What! Crowley an horrible hedgehog? sure, he is not the cleanest guy around. But He sure as hell might be Better than most so called "friends" you might get with money big girl. He my pal, and you ain't gonna do thing on me!!!"

"But..."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Good girl." A Red gave back another Hug."I could probably enjoy doing this all day, But I'm sure Skye, Locke and Crowley might get mad at us. Oh well, not crowley, as he must be half drunk by now, But , you get what I'm Saying."

"Don't worry, they'll be plenty more opportunities through the day." Melody stomach gave a small growl. "Uh, heh. I can smell breakfast, and I think my tummy's getting impatient. How...." Melody stopped speaking as a look of worry crossed her face. "Wait... Skye usually wakes me up before now. I hope nothing's happened to him."

Shadow proceeded down the shaft. "Great. She could be anywhere on this level. I should get to the generator first. If she's sabotaged that then we're all going up." Shadow then darted down hallways, searching for the reactor.

"Watch your tongue wench. I am in no mood to be insulted." said an irate Crowley.

"I suppose Locke Stopped him. Or he got something else to do.... Didn't he said something about meeting a girl named Hope? Maybe he already got himself a girlfriend...."

----------------------------------------------------------------

"Black Mamba is right! Before insulting someone, try to know him. Beside, while I'm Glen, I might not be the one you are asking for. Does he happen to have mettalic part? Granted, they make me sexier , But I doubt he has them..."

"Huh , granted he doesn't have them, but maybe You hided it from me!!! You cannont not be My glen!! We are in Love!!"

"Cuty, had thing been different, yes, We would have been in love, But for the Love of Aurora, I AM NOT YOUR GLEN. Now stop it. Look, I'm sure he must be looking around for you."

"But, but..." The girl was starting to cry.... "oh Aurora... What are we going to do Crowley?"

"Okay Hope. I-it's a little rough b-but we d-don't have t-time to m-make a proper s-set of p-plans. T-think w-we can build t-this quickly?" Skye asked as he pushed the scribbled drawing towards her.

----------------------------

"Skye's usually very clingy with me, I'm surprised he'd do anything without telling me. But then, he has been on his own for a long time. But Hope's not his girlfriend. He's a crush on..." Melody paused and clamped her hands over her mouth. "Forget I said anything. He'd kill me!" came out muffled.

"A crush? on who?" Red started to laugh."We are between girls, Nothing will ever came out of here, And this bedroom is our sanctuary ." Said Red."So, go on, I'm sure I'd enjoy that."

Hope had a look at the plans. "Yeah I think we can manage this. Let's get started."

"We? She's your 'girlfriend'. Not mine." said Crowley.

"B-brilliant!" Skye started hurrying round the lab, collecting the required components.

"Another d-day, a-another rush t-to build a m-machine t-to prevent d-disaster," Skye moaned.

------------------------

Melody giggled. "Okay then. Though Skye doesn't know I know, as he didn't know I was in his head at the time. But there's apparently a girl trapped in the Master Emerald?"

(ooc: Thank you Locke for giving me this idea waaaaaaaaayyyyyy back at the party scene."

"I guess it beats having the knowledge and never having cause to use it." said Hope as she started to build the scanner.

(ooc: XD XD..... I can't believe you kept that one . You have no idea of how much I'm laughing right now. Skye X Tikaos X3)

"Oh. Would you be refering to "tikal" ? I heard about her, during my many travels.... She must be quite the cute one, to get him to like her.But I didn't know He was in cute echidna girl." Laughed Red."Well, don't worry, I won't tell anything."

--------------------------------------------------------------------

The girl was now having tears in her eyes..." Oh god, here she is.... It's too late Crowley, If we pull out now, We'll feel like jerk.What we need now is a miracle."

And By "miracle" , Destiny understood " Sending in the Prime Glen . "And who might you be ? And why are you making my girlfriend cry?"

Glen answered."Oh boy... It's me... What do I do now? Do I run away pretexting some important things to do, Or do I try to forgive myself for acting like that due to a misunderstanding? Well, let's go for the apologies Then...." glen sighed. "look. I could explain myself, but it would sound way to crazy ... SO I'm just going to tell you this : Your girlfriend though I was you. But she was wrong. I tried to tell her, but she kept on... Fortunaly you got in right on time."

(ooc: Do I play the alternate, or someone wants to do it?)

"Hmm, m-maybe." Skye pondered as he helped put the machine together. "Maybe t-that's why on M-Moebius all the s-smart people t-try to r-rule the w-world; simple boredom. It's a-a surprisingly p-peaceful w-world given h-how e-everyone is a b-backstabbing jerk!"

---------------------------

Melody was still giggling "I think she was the first girl he met who was nice to him, and who wasn't his sister or a servant."

(ooc; hehe, glad you find it amusing, I certainly did!)

"Sounds like a horrible place. I shudder to think what my Moebius self is like."

"I must admit this one lacks your charm." said Crowley.

The screwdriver slipped out of Skye's hands. He stooped to pick it up. "L-let's not g-go there."

"No n-need to a-apologise. I j-just don't t-think you'd l-like the answers."

(ooc: Will we get yet another story involving hope? Brrr....)

"Obviously Crowley. But while not ass sexy as I am, He still got a girlfriend. So there might have a bit a hope left around the corner."Said Glen."But tell me,What are you doing here?"

"Such Question? I'm on vacation! The last tour was Crazy as hell! Then again, what might you expect? We got Mina to perform as well, so the fan were here by hundreds!"

"Tour? Mina Moongoose? Oh boy, Crowley, I'm A singer in this zone!!! But how come no one tried to jump on me asking any autograph yet?"

"Because this is a quite expensive hotel, which make me wonder how a DEL member can allow himself such vacations with the pay they get..."

"I'm not with the Dark legion anymore. I was seen as an "hindrance" And was kindly asked to leave. Beside, Just because I hold metallic part on my body doesn't mean i'm necesseraly evil big boy.But how come there aren't any fan girl Around?"

"Huh... Because there just happen to be many celebrities around man! The security is making sure no crazy fans happen to try something stupid.Beside,don't you know the news? There might be Locke the Guardian himself sleeping in this hotel! So security is at is maximum to avoid anything bad."

"Oh bohy, the guardian. Seems like a pretty nice guy."

"You kidding me? He is the best."

"well crowly , it appear we are around many celebrities..... Should we try to get some rich ladies to come with us?"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Well, that sure must have been a shock. But I'm sure he deserve more love. With an adorable face like his, he should have all the affection in the world, Just like I'm Giving you rightt now." Said Red.

*Appears in Haven carrying box*

I'm surprised that the fire didn't burn too much of my stuff. I still have all the plans, equipment and spare parts

*Places box down and disappears again*

"I'll take your word for it Skye." said Hope.

"No we should not. I have a burning hatred of the spotlight and the many talentless ingrates who seek to occupy it at any cost, so I have no wish to spend time in their company. And do not speak of Locke as if he is some kind of god. He is a good man in some respects, yes, but in others he is severely lacking." said Crowley.

"S-sorry I d-didn't mean... Never m-mind. At l-least w-we're a-almost done w-with the s-scanner."

--------------------

"Heh, adorable face? I think Skye would panic if he got too much affection!"

(ooc: Hmm, future anti-Hope teaming up with future Miles to track down Skye?

"Oh bohy, the guardian. Seems like a pretty nice guy."

"You kidding me? He is the best."

Ouch. That was painful to read!)

"Relax. It's probably for the best. And if I just connect that there... yes! It should be up and running." (OOC Sure that anti-Hope plan sounds good to me).

*Is still appearing with boxes and disappearing again, creating an unstable tower of boxes*

(OOC: What? What have I done this time? and no, no need to introduce anti hope yet)

"Mister Crow is right. Locke is swell and stuff, bt he also has his flaw."

"Well I think you Should both watch your mouth, because He still did great thing for us! "

"Like?"

"Like? LIKE? You dare? He gave his life to save everyone from a dangerous chaos explosion that would have wound up taking every lives on the floating island.he stood his ground against both the dinguoes and Robotnik when many were dying and loosing hope. If that's not an heroic deed, what is it?"

"Ok, you got me. He nice and stuff. but let's not talk about him. More about yourself. So you said you know Mina moongoose? Also, Crow, Please, while some are complete parasite to society, some other rich women actually are respectable; But you ought to already know that."

---------------------------------------------------------------

Spectre Stood aside as Dylan made his tower of boxes, asking himself if he should or not take action in order to avoid the upcoming shower of more or less heavy items coming from these boxes.

-t---------------------------------------------------------------

"Panic? Why so? He deserve it. and now That he has a real familly, he will have as much affection as he'll want! Even more. But I really wonder how he'll get to take Tikal out for a drink.... "

(ooc: Please fall on top of Spectre. Please fall on top of Spectre

And with Tikal, well, it's not like Knuckles is very focused on the master emerald right now...)

(ooc: we won't introduce Anti-Hope yet. That'll happen while Miles arrives to retrieve Skye! And you really shouldn't use your characters to talk about Locke like that. It comes across as WAY to self-congratulatory.)

"C-cool. Okay, let's just t-tune it i-in, and s-see if w-we can find a-anything."

----------------------

"Dad's a Guardian, maybe he'll know how to let Tikal out? Anyway, I smell breakfast and I'm starving. Shall we hunt for something to eat."

"Ok. Let's hope this one doesn't blow up on us." said Hope with a nervous laugh.

"Am I supposed to be impressed? Humbled? I am neither. Countless men and women have done heroic deeds or died for a just cause. Locke is far from unique in that regard." said Crowley.