8: Gemini Man

7: Shadow man

6: Quick Man

5: Splash Woman

4: Time man

3: Pharaoh Man

2: Proto Man (He counts, right?)

1: Elec Man

I suppose Proto Man counts, considering he was the first robot master built and was the proto type before mega man was made.

What does everyone think will happen to the Emerald Spears or what should happen with Xander? I've already said What i want to happen but i'll say it again, I really want a proper Xander vs Elec man fight :D Elec man is the reason why he hates robots after all.

I

What does everyone think will happen to the Emerald Spears or what should happen with Xander? I've already said What i want to happen but i'll say it again, I really want a proper Xander vs Elec man fight :D Elec man is the reason why he hates robots after all.

I think this could take a while. Xander and his Emerald Spears had already a saga and for the comic for the year 2013 there are mentioned and Mega Man had to fight him again.

Now the new bosses like Sunstar and the Stardroids arrived and there are other problems (Break Man) to handle and to find a solution.

Elec Man Vs. Xander ^o^! Would be awesome!

Kinda random but I was just listening to His World and I realized how much it fits MM #12 XD I could be the only one that thinks that though...

Kinda random but I was just listening to His World and I realized how much it fits MM #12 XD I could be the only one that thinks that though...

Fighting against Mecha Robot! But His World (the Song you mean right?) fits better for Sonic the Hedgehog with his speed and sliding moves ;D

Edited by Jetfire

Yeah, I mean the song :) I was listening to the fist verse and thought it really fits

Wily? A free man? AND he is on the good side?

I don´t get it, I don´t think, that Mega Man has the power with his arguments (that Wily was on a mind control trip of Ra Moon), to let Wily free.

Besides there is Gilbert Stern, who is absolut against Robot Master from Wily.

Just read #36's solicit, and SHOCKING alternate endings? Is that supposed to be a pun? Oh man, this issues going to be amazing! :D I'll just put the solicit here

On the eve of the MEGA MAN/MEGA MAN X Crossover comes the TWISTED tale that could only be called “A Chance at Redemption”! Dr. Wily is a free man, cleared of wrongdoing, and it’s all thanks to–Mega Man?! Can even an evil villain like himself live with a lie of that magnitude? Can he enjoy a life of robotics research next to his “frenemy” Dr. Light? Will the promise of power in Gamma be far too tempting? The answer to all your burning questions lie in this mega-fun issue! Plus, be sure to pick up both regular and variant editions to read both SHOCKING “post-credits” alternate endings! Includes cover art by Patrick “SPAZ” Spaziante and a stunning “TRIAL OF DR. WILY” variant cover from rising MEGA-star Brent McCarthy! Script: Ian Flynn Art: POWREE, Gary Martin, John Workman and Matt Herms Cover: Patrick “SPAZ” Spaziante Trial of Dr. Wily Variant Cover: Brent McCarthy Shipping Date: 4/2 On Sale at Comic Specialty Shops: 4/16 32-page,

Also, since this question was asked on Bumble King comics, I'll put it here What would you do if Mega man was real? I would

1. Keep a Met (I can't remember their actual name) as a pet

2. Sing karaoke with Guts Man

3. Slap Cut Man because of his puns XD (Although, that will hurt me more than him)

and 4. Ask Elec man for guitar lessons, I've always wanted to play the guitar, and his like on MM&B is playing the guitar XD

Edited by Pearl98

Sorry for the question, but what are Bumble King comics?

1. I would ride Centaur Man (sounds a little bit wrong... xD)

2. II would ask Time Man to be my alarm clock in the morning

3. Chilling with Chill Man and Plant Man

4. Ask Dr. Light: Can I have a Robot Master too? Dx

Edited by Centaur Man

Bumble King Comics is a forum which was created by Ian Flynn, I mostly go there to check on any spoilers or previews for both Sonic and Mega man comics, well actually for spoilers I check on the Sonic Stadium forums but heres the link to the main page: http://www.bumbleking.com/forum/index.php?sid=54c953a9beb76c12fa0c4bfa330ef4f5

I would so love to ride Centaur Man too. I think I would need Time man to be my alarm too, especially on school days.

Hey guys! Here's the solicitation for the upcoming Issue #36:

MEGA MAN #36

On the eve of the MEGA MAN/MEGA MAN X Crossover comes the TWISTED tale that could only be called "A Chance at Redemption"! Dr. Wily is a free man, cleared of wrongdoing, and it's all thanks to--Mega Man?! Can even an evil villain like himself live with a lie of that magnitude? Can he enjoy a life of robotics research next to his “frenemy” Dr. Light? Will the promise of power in Gamma be far too tempting? The answer to all your burning questions lie in this mega-fun issue! Plus, be sure to pick up both regular and variant editions to read both SHOCKING "post-credits" alternate endings! Includes cover art by Patrick "SPAZ" Spaziante and a stunning "TRIAL OF DR. WILY" variant cover from rising MEGA-star Brent McCarthy!

Another crossover? Alternate endings? ...I'm not sure what to think of this. What are your thoughts, guys?

Another crossover? Alternate endings? ...I'm not sure what to think of this. What are your thoughts, guys?

I think it´s a missunderstanding with the name "Crossover". I think there is one story with the classic Mega Man and than another story für Mega Man X.

I don´t believe, that Ian Flynn would write second Crossover.... It would be interesting with Rock and X, but it´s kinda boring. This Worlds Collide Crossover have to be special. It´s not anymore special, when we read another again.

I was reading earlier comics, and I nearly fell out of my seat when I noticed something... Rock's hairs suddenly gotten A LOT lighter... It was like a really dark brown before but since MM #29, it's a light brown... I wonder whats with the sudden change... Hopefully it does't turn blue XD

Edited by Pearl98

Also, since theres a thread for favourite Sonic one-shot characters, I'll say my favourite mega man one-shot character definitely goes to Buddy in #14. I feel bad for the poor guy for getting electrocuted (I love Elec Mans expression in that panel XD BEST EXPRESSION EVER! XD) and when i saw him on #28's cover I literally yelled NO! BUDDY! D: I do wish he could appear again

Also, since theres a thread for favourite Sonic one-shot characters, I'll say my favourite mega man one-shot character definitely goes to Buddy in #14. I feel bad for the poor guy for getting electrocuted (I love Elec Mans expression in that panel XD BEST EXPRESSION EVER! XD) and when i saw him on #28's cover I literally yelled NO! BUDDY! D: I do wish he could appear again

Elec Man is like Shadow. He is a guy who want, that everything is correct and is always seriously, so when Elec Man shows SOME of his emotions, his faceexpressions are hilarous!

I love the face expression from Quick Man, when they are in Ra Moon ruins:

qpxaurxj.png

Like: What da F- ?! xDD

Yeah, Elec man definitely has some of the best expressions another of my favourites would when he appeared in #32

RobotHelpers_zps9bde9b81.jpg?format=1000w

Yeah, he doesn't look suspicious at all... XD

Guess Wily didn't just use Elec Man's design on Quick Man!

Well what do you know, a few pics of #34 have come! Spoiled to be safe

CBR-MMX-01-164cf.jpg

Spikes, Mega mans one weakness! XD

CBR-MMX-02-68158.jpg

CBR-MMX-03-49e20.jpg

CBR-MMX-04-9a15b.jpg

Bew9mfBCAAAajbv.jpg

So thats what Dr Cain looks like... (I thought he was Wily for a second there XD) Also who are they making? I know hardly anything about the X series...

CBR-MMX-01-164cf.jpg

CBR-MMX-02-68158.jpg

CBR-MMX-03-49e20.jpg

CBR-MMX-04-9a15b.jpg

Bew9mfBCAAAajbv.jpg

So thats what Dr Cain looks like... (I thought he was Wily for a second there XD) Also who are they making? I know hardly anything about the X series...

Looks like vile to me

Are there the first four comic pages online?

First picture: I thought it was Plant man, because hes on the cover too, but nah...these symbols look verry strange to me...

And I am so exitung about the Mega Man X pages! :blink: Want them now! Dx

Sadly, no. I'm sure they won't come for another 2-3 weeks...

I don't know why, but I'm expecting Pharaoh Man to come out of nowhere and tackle Mega Man, saving him from a trap XD

IGN posted a teaser pic for the crossover :D

013014-big.png

3 people like this

Yeah I know, triple post again...

Anyway, it's part of Worlds Collide, but it's mega man related, I was reading the last part again and I can't stop laughing at Time Man's expression XD Someone's not happy! ( he must've found out that they're late and everyone was tired of waiting XD)

CBR-MMX-01-164cf.jpg

CBR-MMX-02-68158.jpg

CBR-MMX-03-49e20.jpg

CBR-MMX-04-9a15b.jpg

Bew9mfBCAAAajbv.jpg

There making sigma the main villain of the X series who can go maverick at will.

I don't know much of the X series but i think only the basics...

What was happening with Mega Man (the original classic Rock) in the future?