Katmuffin

Christmas role-play?

1048 posts in this topic

"Diagnostics indicate I am functioning within acceptable parameters for now," replied Skye.  "However that is mostly due to the presence of the external power source.  Uhh... where are we?"

Amy sat in the bus, where G stated.

"Huh, it's more comfortable than I expected" she said. "So, to the hospital?"

"We are... travelling to a hospital?" asked Skye, anxiety in his voice.

"Ash took Techno to the hospital after he was hurt in battle. We are going there to see how he is and for me to tell Ash what happened to the orphanage" said G as he began driving.

"Very roomy. Ironically after he stated he didn't want to be a hero." Said Boulder.

"Let's get Peggy and the kid and get out of here. Hospitals kinda creep me out." Said Techno 

Myra nodded, "What happened to you?" She asked Skye.

Skye looked down, a mix of fear and shame on his face.  "Phage"

"Phage?" Myra asked, concered.

"Robotnik's.... AI hunter....  I-I c-c-couldn't stop her," said Skye, more ashamed.

"We couldn't stop that pyrobot either. It destroyed the orphanage and hurt Techno. Don't let this get you down kid" said G as he continued driving.

"You could have, i-if I h-had done m-my job.." replied Skye quietly.

"Just stop! There is no use dwelling on this. It is over now so let us just move on and find new paths to follow. What would you do if your server crashed?" Asked G with a serious look on his face.

""I would be forced into cyberspace," responded Skye matter of factly, though there was a slight note of sulkyness to his voice.

"How would you get out of the spacecyber Fox-Lynx Comrade?" Asked Boulder slightly confused.

Skye froze at the mention of 'fox-lynx'.  The screen went blank.  "I... I d-don;t k-know w-who y-you're talking about..." Skye insisted.

Myra stared at the screen even though She couldn't see Skye, "But you do kinda look like that..." She said thoughtfully.

"Myyyyrrrrrrraaaaaa!" whined Skye, surprised she had forgotten about Amy being in the bus with them.

G realised what was happening and decided to help. "Hey kid. This gem of mine is important isn't it. I think Amy said it was an emerald. What do you know about It?" Asked G.

"Thank you for helping Techno Doc. I will take him back to the lobby now" said Ash as he started to help Techno into his feet then the wheelchair.

"Um..." Said Boulder still confused 

"Yeah. Later Doc." Said Techno as he got in his wheelchair 

Amy looked at Myra and her phone with a confused expression. "B-but wasn't Skye a...errrmm..."

Suddenly, G's intervention drew the hedgehog's attention. "Wait, G, don't you know what a Chaos Emerald is?"

Skye let out a quiet 'phew' then started speaking.  "A Chaos Emerald is a gem capable of producing almost unlimited power.  There are only seven in existence, all decided by the various world powers, especially the Eggman Empire.  Certain individuals can also tap into their power."

Myra's face burned and she stared guilty at the ground.

G was shocked by what he just heard but quickly regained himself. "So it is my fault the orphanage was targeted. Guess that means I have another thing to make up for. Oh! We are here everyone" said G as he parked the minivan and got out.

Ash pushed Techno to the lobby and walked up to the receptionist. "Hi can you tell me how Sasha is doing?"Asked Ash.

"Do not blame yourself for the actions of Eggman," said Skye.  "Myra..." he began, but was unsure how to finish.