Katmuffin

Christmas role-play?

1048 posts in this topic

"Let's show this bot the real super-power OF HAMMER-WORK!" Amy said to Boulder.

"Huh...that reminded me of something Sonic would say..." The hedgehog thought before smashing the piromaniac mechanical colossus they've faced.

Amy's attack sent the pyrobot flying into the burning orphanage and it started to send out a beeping sound.

G heard the beep and turned around. "What is that beeping?" Asked G.

Ash helped Techno into the hospital and once inside he say Techno onto a wheelchair.

"Miss Peggy I feel bad" said Sasha as she coughed.

"Most impressive." Said Boulder 

"I could walk..." Said Techno.

"I don't think it's good." Myra replied nervously.

- -

"I'll tell the doctor." Peggy replied.

"So there was an attack?" A rabbit in a white lab coat jogged down the hall, asking rapid fire questions to the receptionist.

"Um, I think so?" The receptionist replied.

The doctor entered the lobby, "Alright, where is he?"

Ash walked towards the Doctor. "Doc we have two patients here. There is a serious case of burns inflicted to my avian friend Techno. I sat him on that wheel chair. I have already treated with some burn cream but the strength was weak. And then there is a case if smoke inhilation in Sasha. She is an orphan who is under my guardianship" said Ash.

"Myra can you try and reach Skye. He may be able to find out what that beeping is" said G.

"Alright, Nurse Harley, you take the little girl, see what you can do." The doctor ordered the recoptionist.

Harley nodded, and offered his hand to Sasha.

The doctor turned back to Ash, "Can you help me get your friend in there?" The doctor motioned to a room down the hall.

- -

"Um, ok." Myra replied, and took her phone out of her pocket. "Skye, are you there?"

The little blinking light on the phone began to blink slightly faster.

Myra stared at her phone for a couple minutes, waiting. "Well, there's a suspicious beeping noise, could you figure out what it means? If you're ok?" She eventually asked.

The text 'b  beping?' appeared slowly on the screen, followed by ' ill look'.

"Are you ok?" Myra asked, concerned.

'drained' came the reply on the screen, though it was faster than before.  There was no messages for a moment, then the phone started beeping frantically, one word on the screen.

'RUN!'

"Wha-?" Myra asked, confused. "Um. Everyone! We need to get out of here!" She shouted. 

G didn't hesitate once he heard Myra about. He grabbed the box tightly started running.

The beeping from the pyrobot started to speed up even faster.

Sasha took Harley's hand and went with him for treatment.

Ash nodded and went behind the wheelchair. "Lead the way Doc. I am right behind yah" said Ash.

"That beeping sounds really bad... B-but what about the orphanage?" Amy said to Myra, waiting for a hopeful answer...

"I'd be more comfortable with my gun. Shouldn't have left it in the van..." Said Techno 

"What're you talking about?" Asked Boulder 

G stopped and looked back at the others. "Forget the orphanage. Buildings can be rebuilt, people can't! Myra and the kid said to run so let's run!" Shouted G before he resumed running.

Myra started running. "Come on!" She shouted to Amy and Boulder.

- -

The doctor led Ash to the room. Once inside, she lifted Techno out of the chair. Grunting, the doctor then set him on a table.

"I agree with that..." Amy said, refering to G's shouted words, as she ran away from the building.

It was clearly visible that all those time pursuing Sonic has worth it...

"I should'ved spent more time training my leg muscles more than my upper body..." Said Boulder running.

"My first request is a warmer table, second is a cute nurse..." Said Techno coughing again.

Myra's phone beeped again.  "Calc.. ulating Dista... nce.  Now.... out of.... blast radius.." appeared on the screen.

As soon as the message appeared on Myra's phone an explosion was heard from behind. The pyrobot has exploded and left nothing but a crater where the orphanage once stood.

G stopped and turned around. Seeing that nothing was left of the orphanage caused him to have to hold back tears. It was clear by the way he was standing that he was upset but so was the fact he was trying to hide it.

Ash helped the Doctor in any way he could while waiting for orders.

Myra turned around when she heard the explosion. "Oh..." She muttered.

- -

The doctor rolled her eyes, "Nothing we can about either of those. Now, this might hurt a little." She said as she started treating Techno. "Mr... um, well, could you get the pain meds over there?" She asked Ash.

Boulder looked at G. "Eggman will pay for what he's done to us."

"Long live the Eggman Empire." Said Ares looking down at the orphanage before walking away.

Techno grunted in pain.

"Oh, no!" Amy cried while watching the orphanage being devoured by the flames.

"Eggman has a lot more to pay, but this...attacking this place is just... mindless cruelty..." she said powerlessly.

There was a quiet beep from Skye's phone.  "Eggman.... always.... has reasons.  Even if... not clear...  Or just... to harm moral."