Katmuffin

Christmas role-play?

1048 posts in this topic

Myra abandoned her search for Sasha and ran over to protect Boulder from the Pyro bot, raising a sheild. "Are you ok?" She asked

Peggy continued her search for Sasha, getting more frantic.

- -

Phage brust through the spikes, taking a fair amount of damage. "I am getting tired of your senseless chatter. So let me ask this, why do you protect those inferior beings? They do not serve you any purpose, they are uselesss... insignificant." She renewed her attack, forming a pit beneath Skye and trying to trap him inside.

Edited by Katmuffin

Cyberspace reverberated around Skye for a moment, a memory of his past playing for a moment.

'Why should I care about them when they're mean to me...?' a much younger version of Skye's voice echoed, though Skye himself seemed to be unaware of what just happened.   

"It is my nature," Skye replied.  "But they are not useless or insignificant.  They have lives, sentience.  And they can serve a purpose, even if it is only companionship.  But right now, it is because there are much higher stakes.  But now, let me ask you a question..." For a moment, Skye's demeanor changed back to that of the shy child.  "Why did you choose that mask?  I think it looks really c-cool!"  Not paying attention, Skye almost fell into the pit as it formed.  He spun his tails and just managed to catch himself, but it left him distracted and open.

"Yes. I am very thick skinned. Quite literally." Replied Boulder.

"Hey Robo-Oven! Get away from friend!" Said Techno as he fired his blasters which shot some exploding eggs.

"Good, cause that robot needs to be smashed." Myra replied, dropping the sheild to give Boulder another opportunity to attack.

- -

Phage was rather surprised by Skye's lack of resistance and his question, but quickly took advantage of the situation. She formed a secure bubble around him and grasped it with an ethereal tendril. "Why did you ask such a pointless question? You are confusing... baffling... strange."

Edited by Katmuffin

"I prefer the term 'unique'," replied Skye, trying to hide how concerned he was about the situation.  "But to answer your question, I am only a child."  Skye started to focus what energy he could against the bubble, condensing it into a concentrated pinpoint.

Phage strained to keep Skye contained, but despite that, the bubble began to fracture. "Children are weak...easily defeated... insignificant" she continued.

Skye couldn't help it, and burst out laughing as he kept the pressure up.  "This coming from a slave whose master is constantly thwarted by a group of teens and pre-teens."  He locked eyes with Phage.  "A shame you never got to experience a childhood."

"I am not the doctor, I will not be defeated by a weak child!" Phage said. Realizing that she could not hold the bubble she released it and instead warped her tendrils around Skye and tried to crush him. "A shame you won't finish your childhood."

"Staying as a child forever?  An intriguing suggestion," said Skye.  He twisted his body and tails, starting to spin rapidly, hoping to either deflect Phage's tendrils, or draw her in close enough to strike at her mask.  "You do seem to have a very sadistic streak.  What is it in aid of?  What does it accomplish?"

"It's no use...I'm a little wornout from that intense heat." Said Boulder.

The pyrobot's sensors detected Amy approaching do it turned a flamethrower towards Amy giving Boulder a chance to escape the heat.

"Oh, Sorry, Let's get out of the way." Myra said, and attempted to help Boulder up.

- -

"Lesser programs like you deserve pain...to be destroyed...or be absorbed by myself. But I have my orders." Phage replied. She began to enlarge, attacking Skye more and more often, though she couldn't land a hit.

"Thanks." Said Boulder getting up.

Techno ran to Boulder and Myra.

"What is it?" Myra asked Techno.

"There really is no saving you, is there?" asked Skye rhetorically.  Forming an energy blade in each hand he charged towards Phages' mask, still spinning.

"I came to see if you were alright." Replied Techno 

G and Ash has no success in finding Sasha when the pyrobot stopped firing its flamethrowers and began scanning the area. "Scanners detect a hostile youth approaching from behind" said the Pyrobot as the young Sasha jumped at the bot only to be thrown off and targeted by the bot's flamethrower. Sasha panicked as the gun went off right in front of her. G and Ash ran to try and get to get hit they were too far away.

Techno saw Sasha. "Ah crap. I must be out of my damn mind..."

Techno ran quickly and got in front of Sasha.

G and Ash both froze when they saw Techno step in front of Sasha. The bot ceased firing to assess what damage was done to the target. Sasha started to get and that caused G to spring into action. Ash you are first aid trained so go check on Techno. Amy but that thing hard! Myra try and get in contact with Skye. Peggy see if Boulder is alright and I'll get Sasha to safety" said G as both him and Ash rushed to complete their tasks.

"Techno! No!" Amy screamed when she saw the rooster burned.

"I... I will...tear you apart!!" the hedgehog yelled while jumping over the Pyro-bot with clear intentions of smashing it.

Rage started to burn inside Boulder seeing his friend hurt.

IIn the distance a robot watched the battle.

Myra stared in horror at Techno and Sasha, "I- I didn't protect them." She muttered, "I could of protected them." G's orders where lost on her.

Peggy ran over, "You ok?" She asked Boulder gently.

- -

Phage seemed more intent on attacking Skye than to paying attention to where he was going.

Skye aimed a blow with both blades towards Phage's mask.

Phage attempted to block Skye's attack but was too slow, and she roared with pain as the blades struck. Her mask fragmented, but stayed somewhat inctact. "You'll pay for that!" She said, releasing a powerful wave of energy.

"Not as invulnerable as you calculated your were," said Skye with a grin, which quickly faded as he got blasted by the energy, sending him flying and crashing to the ground.