Katmuffin

Christmas role-play?

1048 posts in this topic

"We need to disable the jet on its back. Myra put a shield around Boulder and Amy launch him at the bot with your hammer then lift the shield so Boulder can smash the Jet and ground that thing" said G as Skye's but caused the bot to stop for a moment. "Now is your chance! Attack!" Said G.

Skye collapsed.  Weakly, he started making his way back to Myra's phone.  He couldn't do anything else, and the guilt was knawing at him.

"Ok then." Myra replied, and a bubble formed around Boulder.

Boulder got into position.

Techno coughed bit. "Me of all...people risking his life...for a kid I don't know." Techno then gave off a weak laugh.

"They still try even though it's no use..." Said Aries.

Myra's phone gave a beep.  "I... I'm s-sorry Myra..." came Skye's voice, slow and weak.  "I.... I couldn't help..." The phone went dead.

Amy prepared herself to launch Boulder.

"Hope that shield keeps you safe, Boulder"

"It will. I have faith in Myra's abilities. Hit it." Said  Boulder 

"Skye!" Myra shouted in surprise, taking out her phone. "What hap-" Myra realised the phone was dead, "Oh."

A small light blinked on the phone, showing it was on standby mode, as opposed to completely off.

(Aka, Skye is having a nap!)

"Myra keep focused. The kid is tougher than that!" Shouted G as he got ready to make his next plan.

Ash heard Techno speak. "Don't fall. You have a few burns and could have inhaled some smoke. I am treating you as best I can until we get you to the Doctor in town" said Ash as he continued his treatment.

Sasha heard the door crash and made her way towards the sound. She walked into the door but was still unable to see. However she should be viewable from outside.

"Oh, sorry." Myra replied and put her phone back into her pocket. She returned her attention to Boulder.

Peggy rushed inside a scooped up Sasha, "I got you girl." She said, waving the smoke out of her face as she ran back out.

"Alright then, let's do this... Here... We... GO!" Amy said while throwing Boulder into the air.

Boulder landed on top of Pyro and began to pry off it's jet.

"Alright." Said Techno coughing.

The pyrobot was unable to dodge and Boulder had no trouble removing it causing both to call to the ground.

Sasha was scooped free and her vision was cleared. "Thank you for saving me but we need to help Mr bird" said Sasha as she pointed to Techno.

Ash was using the last of his treatment when he saw Peggy. "Get over to the Car Peggy! We need to drive Sasha and Techno to Safety" yelled Ash as he offered Techno his back.

"Amy, Boulder and Myra. We need to hold off the bot long enough for Ash and Peggy to get away. It is grounded now so let's force it back" said G as he grabbed some rubble and started to throw it at the bot.

"On it." Peggy replied and ran over to the jeep. Dropping Sasha in the back seat, she started the car and drove over.

Myra formed a shield to pin the robot.

Techno got up with Ash's help.

"Ms.Rose? Care to join me in a hammering competition?" Asked Boulder grinning.

"It will be my pleasure, Mr. Rhinoceros" Amy replied, holding her hammer tight, and sharing the grin.

G grabbed the box he had out down eairlier and left the battle to the others now the bot was down.

Ash helped Techno into the keep and strapped them both in. "We are secure. Let's get moving" said Ash.

The pyrobot was pinned down  and it started to activate the back up system.

"Alright, hold on!" Peggy replied, and sped off towards the hosplital.

Boulder began to hit Pyro with his hammer.

"I finally did something useful with my life...eat that Battle Lord..." Said Techno coughing again.

(I'd like to meet a bird who didn't go through the armanda some day...)

Peggy pulled into the hospital parking lot, and picked up Sasha from the back seat. "Do you need help getting him inside?" She asked, nodding towards Techno, with a rather nervous energy.

"Peggy you should take Sasha inside and tell them about Techno. I will start helping him inside" said Ash as he unbuckles Techno and offers the bird his hand to help him get up.

Sasha reached for Peggy's hand after she gets out of the Jeep.

Peggy nodded, and took Sasha's hand. Forcing herself not to sprint, she led Sasha into the hospital's lobby. Inside, the receptionist glanced up from the book he was reading. "How can I help you?" He asked, in a rather bored tone. 

"Well," Peggy replied, "We've got a guy in the front lot who just took a faceful of fire from one of those really tough badniks." The receptionist became a little more interested.

"First interesting thing all day." He mumbled, "Hold on a sec, I'll go get the doc." He told Peggy, and ran off. 

Amy leaded towards Boulder's possition, to help him in battle.

"Time to settle this once and for all!" she said while jumping onto the Pyro-bot

Techno took Ash's hand and got out of the jeep.

"We crush you til your nothing!" Said Boulder