Katmuffin

Christmas role-play?

1048 posts in this topic

"Let's.... give him the benefit of the doubt for now," said Skye, though he sounded unsure.  "At least we should get there soon now."

"Then let's not waste any more time. We have to find Mister Grum...I MEAN, G. as soon as possible." Amy said confidently.

There was the sounds of slightly guilty sniggering from Myra's phone.

"Don't cover it up. If he was a dinosaur he'd be Grouchasaurus." Said Techno 

Skye kept laughing, but there was now a slightly strained electronic tone to it.  "I s-shouldn't find this f-funny..." he moaned, his voice also slightly distorted.

Ian heard every word that was said and banged on his door to get rid of the group. 

Myra giggled as well, untill Ian banged his door. "Guess we should go... or we might be eaten by the Grouchasaurus Senior!" Myra said, giggling again.

Peggy rolled her eyes, "Alright everybody, get in the car."

Edited by Katmuffin

"Did G's father told you where to go?" Amy asked to Peggy

"Yea, he did." Peggy said, getting in the driver's seat.

"I call shotgun!" Myra exclaimed, rushing to get there.

"Hope this car is spacious enough..."Said Boulder getting in the backseat.

"It seems big enough." Peggy replied, glacing around the car.

Myra tripped into the front seat, then clamored to sit properly.

"Are you alright Myra?" asked Skye.  "I'm detecting excessive movement."

"I'm ok Skye," Myra replied, "I just forgot to stop."

"Your foot's in my spot!" Said Techno.

"No my fist is in your beak!" Said Boulder.

"How... can you forget to stop?" asked Skye confused.  "Are those two fighting again?" he added.

"There's plenty of space guys, no need to fight." Peggy told Techno and Boulder.

"Yep, they are." Myra replied.

"Daddy once said that if close friends bicker all the time it means they're in love!" said Skye innocently.

"Awwww, that would be so cute~!" Amy added, looking at the "couple".

Myra snickered.

"This is going to be good." Peggy muttered, as she started the car and drove down the street.

After about ten minutes of driving the group came upon a large building with a garden. The building was in bad shape and half the flowers were dead. Near the door a window was broken, the group would be able to see G nailing some wooden boards over it. As soon as he finished a group of ten young kids all came out of the building and ran up to him. A young cat tugged on G's jacket to get his attention.

"Big bro can you tell us a story?" Asked the cat which caused G to turn around. A smile quickly covered G's face as he knelt down. "Yeah sure I will but let's sit over in the garden" said G as he need the group to the garden and they all sat down. "What kind of story would you like to hear?" Asked G but the kids couldn't agree. It was then a 17 year old male Mongoose exited the Building. The mongoose had black hair that was quite thick. In length it stopped just above his back. On his torso he wore a Yellow Jacket over a grey t shirt. On his legs he wore an old pair of Jeans which were torn near the feet. He was barefoot.

"Tell them the story of that kid you may recently" said the Montrose. G laughed and replied "Good Idea Ash! I will tell you the story of a lot who can't be that much older than some of you. The story of the youngest hero I know." The kids were all very excited but they settled down once G cleared his throat. Ash came and sat in the middle of the kids to hear the story himself.

"Well this story took place in this very down only yesterday. I was walking around when I decided to give my dad a call. He was doing alright and I leaned on a wall deciding what to do next when I saw a young squirrel and a kid fox. They both looked a bit strange but I knew they were not dangerous. The Fox kid looked nervous so I tried to help him but things suddenly took a turn for the worst when an Eggman robot attacked. The three of us were joined by a rhino and a rooster. The five of us worked together but the kid got hurt and I lost it. It was then the kid showed how smart he was and was able to disable the bot. However the danger wasn't over there, an Eggman bomb was discovered and the kid acted without delay as he took the bomb away and it blew up in his face. He wasn't hurt since he was able to escape the explosion by flying. That is the story of a truly heroic young fox but I think I'll keep the name to myself" said G causing the kids to be amazed.

Ash then laughed and said "I noticed you left out the part where you want out on a date" That caused the kids to start asking G about his date and if they were getting a big sis soon. G started to laugh  but stopped himself when the young cat asked "What is she like?" G took a minute before he answered "Peggy is a kind and pretty last. I don't know her that much yet so she won't be your big sis for quite some time. But I promise I will bring her to visit you all eventually" The kids all started to play while Ash walked up to G and the pair started to talk.

(I decided to post all that in one to make things easier. Everyone should have heard G's story being told though)

Peggy smiled when she heard the story. I didn't know G could be so sappy,  She thought. She turned around in her seat, "Wait here for a sec, I'm going to talk to him first, and make sure this doesn't blow up on our face." She told everybody. Taking a deep breath, she got out of the car and walked into the buliding. "G, You've got some explaining to do." She said, trying to maintain a brave face.

Ash and G turned to Peggy as soon as she spoke. "Peggy! My dad sent you here didn't he?" Asked G while Ash looked at G then Peggy and laughed.

'I thought he hated me,' thought Skye to himself.  'Or maybe he's just a bigot trying to convince himself otherwise...'

(And now Amy will probibly think Tails is in the area! :P )