Katmuffin

Christmas role-play?

1048 posts in this topic

Boulder got up,ignoring Peggy and began to viciously attack Pyro. "You dare harm my Comrade!? My best friend!? MY BROTHER!?"

"Mobians...such foolish things.Pyro this is Badnik Horde Commander E-124 Ares, burn the orphanage to the ground."

The pyrobot dishes Amy by simply walking forward but stopped in its tracks upon receiving Aries' orders "Commands acknowledged. New Target acquired" said The Pyrobot as it locked onto the Violet Rose Orphanage. Boulder's assault failed due to it taking flight before contact was made. Within seconds the walls of the building was being covered with flames.

Sasha saw her home in flames but ran inside to retrieve a photo from her room. G gave Chase to try and get to Sasha before she got hurt. Ash was looking over Techno and searched for a pulse. (Seviper it is up to you to say if he finds one)

Techno's pulse was there but faint.

Boulder fell but for back up and headed towards Ash and Techno. "You can help him right?"

"I wonder if Phage has eliminated that digital anomaly that defeated Metal Sonic and Tails Doll..."Said Aries to himself 

"Oh no." Peggy muttered as she as watched the building go up in flames, and quickly noticed Sasha. "Kid! What are you doing?" She shouted trying to catch up to her.

"I've got to stop this." Myra continued muttering. A bubble formed around Pyro, intended to stop the badink from moving or causing more damage

- -

Phage continued to attack, firing more focus energy at Skye. "A lucky hit, it will not happen again." Phage replied, "It was an anomaly... a glitch, easily repaired."

Skye groaned and brought up his hands, forming an energy barrier to block the blasts.  His form was starting to disrupt, breaking away in digital motes at the edges.  Knowing he didn't have much longer, Skye went for a desperate gamble.  He dropped and rolled from the last blast, then slamed his hands into the ground of cyberspace, releasing a surge of energy into it, causing it to rear up and crash down towards Phage.

In the physical world, signals and radios became disrupted from the distortion in cyberspace.

"Sir are communications seem to be experiencing interference issues." An Egg Swat told Aries.

"Hmm..."Said Aries in thought.

Sasha entered her room and retrieved a photo before trying to get out. G found her and saw that the safe was close to flames so he quickly ran to it. "Sasha get out I will be right behind you" said G as he started to open the safe.

Ash found a faint pulse and quickly got up. "Boulder you can handle the flames so run into the building and get the first aid kit from that room there" said Ash pointing to a window for him to get into. 

Phage was crushed, completely. Though after a few moments, some ethereal tendrils seeped through the ground, and formed a much smaller, very weak Phage. Not bothering with words, she turned tail and fled from Skye.

Skye knew that even with Phage escaping, what she had learned from the fight, even just seeing him, could lead to worse consquiences.  He tried to follow, but was only weakly able to reach after her before collapsing. even more of his form flickering away.

"My... m-my friends... have to... try and stop that r-robot...." he said weakly, forcing himself up.

Boulder ran to the orphanage but realized he was to big for the window so he made his own entrance through the wall and quickly grabbed the first aid kit.

"Phage report your status." Said Aries trying to reach Phage through a secure channel.

Phage barely picked up the signal, "Aries?" She asked.

Skye slowly struggled over to where the Pyro Bot interacted with Cyberspace.  But he felt too weak to be able to hack.  "Can we... t-talk?" he asked weakly.

"Have you dealt with the threat?" Asked Aries 

"Yes, for it to cause any more interference would be unlikely... doubtful... impossible." Phage replied.

"Excellent. The sight of destruction and pain...is beautiful." Said Aries as he watched.

Boulder ran out of the orphanage and returned to Ash with the first aid kit.

Edited by Seviper the Fang Snake

"Thanks now to get to work" said Ash as he opened the kit and started to use a wipe to clean Techno's arm. After it was clean Ash prepared a needle with a strong pain killer in it and have Techno the Jab. "I have given Techno a strong pain killer to help relieve some of the pain. I have some cream that is good for burns but it isn't enough to treat him completely. I will use what I have to treat the important areas then we will need to get him into town to get checked over by a proper Doctor" said Ash to Boulder as he started to treat Techno.

The Pyro not stopped for a moment but quickly started to burn the building once more. G had got into the safe but the fires started to surround him so he panicked until he saw the window and he broke through it getting glass cuts on his arms and legs. Sasha was near the door to the orphanage but the smoke blinded her and she started to cry since she couldn't find her way out.

"Stop... p-please stop!" begged Skye, weakly hammering on the bots firewall, the digital equivalent of banging his fists against it.  He was too weak to make any progress, but it would be distracting.  "It's not fair.  You should be fighting against your enslaver!  Not for him with such willing.  This is why all those Mobians hate robots.  It's! Not! FAIR!" Tears ran down the digital representation of Skye's face.

"For sure." Phage replied.

- -

"No! Stop!" Myra shouted, putting up barriers in a attempt to stop the Pyro bot's progress.

Peggy heard Shasha crying, but couldn't get into the building, "Sasha! Where are you?" She asked.

After her failed move, Amy got up, picked her hammer once again, and ran to the Pyro-bot. This time the hedgehog attacked its legs, thinking that maybe that could make the machine fall, and in so, stop firing.

"We won't get him to a doctor at this rate." Said Boulder looking at the battle.

Sasha heard Peggy and tried to get to her. "Help me please!" Yelled Sasha hoping Peggy would call out to her again.

G saw how the battle has turned and he put down a box he got from the safe. "We have to put a stop to this now! Boulder, Myra and Amy get over here I have an Idea" yelled G.

The Pyrobot flew to the side dodging Amy's attack and it wasn't long until the entire left side of the orphanage was burning.

Ash knew Boulder was right but he knew G could be counted on. "Go help G beat that menace . I will keep treating Techno and once I can't anymore I will get him into G's keep and drive him into town myself" said Ash as he continues his treatment.

Edited by Geoffrey St John

"Hold on, I'm comming!" Peggy replied, making a split- second desion and pushing the already weakened door down.

"What is it?" Myra asked, comming over.

Edited by Katmuffin

"I said...STOP!" cried Skye, putting what strength he could into disrupting the bots programing.

"I. Hate. This. Robot! It's like it could predict my moves!" Amy said, before heading to G's position.

"You'd better have a plan to stop that thing before all the orphanage goes down..." the pink hedgehog said to G, growling.

Edited by ChaosKaiser