Katmuffin

Christmas role-play?

1048 posts in this topic

"Yea, I wonder what that was about." Myra replied.

"I have no idea," replied Skye.  "But we should text G to let him know his friend is okay."

Aries looked at Ash. "That was a strong electromagnetic presence. Far more advance than any of the Doctor's...:"

"Yeah that was likely Skye. I don't really know what he is but I think he could have helped you. You should know that if you fail a mission you will be dismantled. Eggman doesn't care about any of his creations so why follow him?" Asked Ash when he reached Aries.

"Alright, guys, are we leaving then? Who will drive? I... I know how to drive, but the jeep isn't mine, soooo..." Amy asked to Sasha and G.

Skye sent a quick text message towards G's phone.  "We have located your friend.  He is well, but wishes to remain at the remains of the orphanage for now."

"Yes. If I fail I would be destroyed. If he learns of any betrayal, my fail-safe would be activated. Fear is a powerful motive." Replied Aries 

"And what is this failsafe you mentioned? Because there is someone who may be able to remove it" said Ash wondering if Aries would consider abandoning Eggman.

"Big brother G will drive. Only he knows where Rosie took my friends" said Sasha as she opened the Keep with the keys and left them in the seat inside. She then climbs into the back and put her belt on then held out her hand for Amy.

"I have sent a message to G, but I do not know if he recieved it," Skye told Myra.  "How do you wish to proceed now?"

Myra sighed, "I guess we should see if we can find any thing about what's going on at HQ. There's a small base in the forest, I guess we could head there."

"If there is anything I can do to assist, please do not hesitate to ask," said Skye.

"It depends on the model. I'm my case a virus would be uploaded making my systems useless." Replied Aries 

Ash heard Aries mention a Virus and texted G the following message. "G I need the help of that Skye kid could you get him to come to Me" and he waited with phone in hand. "I may be able to help with that" said Ash as he waited.

G got both texts but read Ash's first the replied to Skye " Ash texted me and is asking for Skye's help so kid can you go to this number 795583673" (random numbers) G got into the Jeep and started the engine. "Shall we get going?" He asked.

"That's strange," murmured Skye quietly.  "If Ash wanted my help, why didn't he just say?  Myra, is it alright if I leave for a moment?" he asked.

"Yes, we definately should move as soon as we can." Amy said to G. 

"I'll be back as soon as I can!" said Skye as he transferred to Ash's phone.  "H-hello?  I'm h-here."

"Ah you are here Skye! I want you to remain calm as I tell you why I need your help. I am with an Eggman robot called Aries. It has a Virus set as a failsafe if he detects from Eggman. I would like you to enter its system and remove that virus completely. Can you do that for me?" Asked Ash  and he turned his phone camera to Aries so Skye could see it.

"Alright then. First we join Rosie and drop off Sasha then we pick up my dad and visit the king" said G as he drove off the hospital car park. 

Skye was silent for a moment.  "I-it might n-not be possible to r-remove it, depending on h-how it is e-encoded.  Though it m-may be possible to k-keep it s-suppressed or c-contained until w-we are in a p-position to f-fully remove it."

"So, who is this Rosie? Waaaaait a minute, do you mean Miss Woodchuck?" Amy asked to G.

Edited by ChaosKaiser

"A-alright.... may I access your m-mainframe?" asked Skye.

"Rosie used to be the nanny for Princess Sally. She met my mum during a visit to see my dad. We need to leave Sasha with her then we can move on" said G hoping that would be the answer Amy wanted.

"Skye Aries has not acted against you or me even though we made it clear you have access to its mainframe. I would say that is permission enough to proceed" said Ash.

"W-would you like it if I suddenly entered your brain without asking first?" asked Skye, his voice getting firmer.  "Besides, suddenly doing so without warning can trigger automatic defenses." He looked back through the camera towards Aries.  "I'm sorry about the Squishy, they can let their emotions override their actions sometimes."