Katmuffin

Christmas role-play?

1048 posts in this topic

"No.  I assumption was based on the fact the person hiding would have attacked during the moment Aries was powered down had they been hostile," Skye replied.

Myra grimaced as she stepped out from behind the rubble, "No, he was right."

"No Aries. Since Myra is here then I guess we better fill her in. Myra this is Aries. Skye disabled Eggman's tool of controlling Aries so now it has no reason to obey him. I need you three to agree not to tell G about this. G has no love for mechanical beings and since Aries has a connection to the destruction of the orphanage. I can say without a doubt that things could go very wrong.  Sorry for keeping this from you but the risk was too great to risk a kid like you. If the defence programs had kicked in Aries could have rampages putting everyone around in danger. I was only prepared to risk myself. Skye would have been fine since all he had to do was transfer to a different server" said Ash trying to explain his actions.

"Uh.... If Aries HAD gone on a rampage, I calculate you would have been unable to stop him, so a difference of 10 meters verses 100 would not have made a significant difference," said Skye.  "By the way, Aries," began Skye, speaking so only Aries could hear.  "Why do you want to turn against Eggman?"

"To be fair, he did try to get me out of the way," Myra said, shrugging.

"I suppose you could say I wish to be free from his tyranny." Replied Aries to Skye.

Myra stared blankly at her computer screen, tired and frustrated with her complete lack of information. "Skye? Are you there?" She asked.

- -

Peggy closed the hood of G's mini bus. "That should do it." She murmured to herself. She grabbed the keys off the counter and drove off for the orphanage.

There was a pause for a moment, then Skye's face appeared in the corner of the screen, though he did seem somewhat distracted.  "Yes Myra?  Are you functioning acceptably?"  The more time he had spent in the computers and phones, the more formal he'd become.

Aries walked up to the orphanage's ruins and found an old tattered cloak. "This will help and conceal myself." Aries put the cloak on.

Myra paused a second, "I don't know? Have you had any with contacting any one?" Myra asked not really waiting for answer.

--

Peggy drove around for a while, failing to find the orphanage. Frustrated, she pulled over to the side of a street. "It's the only construction project in town," she grumbled, "Why is it so hard to find?"

Nicole, in her holographic form, walked down the street, "So, Amy, what was the boy like?" She asked.

"No.  My attempts have been unsuccessful," replied Skye sadly.  "I will admit to a feeling of... loneliness... I miss my family."

"I wasn't even sure it was a boy... But definately sounded like one. He was in cyberspace aaaaall the time, so I haven't seen his body yet. He told me he had lost it, so maybe you could help him to retrieve it!" Amy happily replied to Nicole, walking next to her.

"Mes Amis! Amy! Nicole!" Said Antoine walking up to his teamates.

1 person likes this

"Antoine! I thought you were with the rest of the team... but I won't lie, I'm glad you and your sword are here!" Amy said, patting the coyote on the back.

"Ze Princess wanted me to stay just in case of there was an attack by ze Eggman Empire. Ma blade and I will be honored to remain here and fight with you. And it will be nice to have a break from Sonic's pranks..." Replied Antoine. 

Peggy watched the small group of freedom fighters draw near, "Hey!" She shouted toward them.

"Who's that?" Nicole asked.

- -

"Oh... I'm sorry..." Myra replied, "Maybe if I sent the message sooner, or maybe taken you to base myself, you would be with them now."

"Please, do not engage feelings of guilt on my account.  You are not at fault here," insisted Skye.  "But.... I do have a.... question regarding morality..."

"C'mon, Antoine, Sonic's jokes are not such a big deal. Besides, they use to be funny! Well, HE IS funny after all..." Amy said to Antoine, self-absorbed thinking about the Blue Blur.

"Oh, and that's Peggy: the master mechanic I told you about." the pink hedgehog replied to Nicole. "Aaaaand that's the mini-bus she was repairing. I knew she would do it..." she claimed, poining at the vehicle.

"You did not get ze whoopie cushion..." Replied Antoine quietly.

"A mini-bus? I suppose the Jumbo-Bus was taken!?" Said Antoine with a chuckle 

Myra leaned back in her chair, "Go a head."

- -

Nicole giggled at Antoine's joke.

Peggy got out of the minibus. "Hey, Amy, I was wondering if you knew where G was planning on building his new orphanage, I gotta give him his bus back."

Skye gave what sounded like a nervous sigh, for a moment appearing less robotic.  Then the moment past.  "Hypothetically, say there was a creature, of sentience, free will, and intelligence.  But it lacked a conscience, had no sense of right or wrong.  And as such, was capable of great evil and inflicting significant harm.  Now, if you could give this creature a conscience, but you would be forcing it upon it against it's will, if that right or wrong?"

"Oh, errrr... I'm not sure..." Amy answered to Peggy. "Maybe some important location to him. But I don't know him well enough..."

"G? Why does that name ring ze bell..." Said Antoine.

Techno and Boulder exited from the hospital.

"I don't know if G is his real name, actually. Sounds weird to me that he is named after a letter..." Amy said to Antoine.