Shadow

Sonic Universe (Comic Series)

686 posts in this topic

Okay, just to recap, all seven Chaos Emeralds have now been found, in this order:
So, the only Emerald that the heroes don't have is the blue one, which Eggman has... again... just before a major, world-changing event... again. Seeing a pattern yet?

...that the Freedom Fighters will cause Worlds Unite? xP

Didn't see THAT coming... o_o oh wait. I did.

I like Amy's depiction of her crush in the comic series, much less jarring and more understandable, especially since they're all friends in an important mission. Speaking of which, Genesis Wave probably drops SonAlly for good. Not that I mind.

...that the Freedom Fighters will cause Worlds Unite? xP

Well, more-so the fact that whenever Eggman is using a Chaos Emerald to begin a world-changing event, it's always been the blue one. Which Emerald was used to begin 'Genesis'? The blue one. Which one ended up on Earth for Dr. Wily to find, and begin 'Worlds Collide'? The blue one. So, which one could most likely... (POTENTAIL SPOILERS FOR 'WORLDS UNITE'! READ AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION!)

...be used by Sigma to merge Sonic's and Mega Man's worlds in 'Worlds Unite', as well as control the Genesis Portals? ...I think you get the idea by now.

Speaking of which, Genesis Wave probably drops SonAlly for good. Not that I mind.

You'd be correct. In fact, I believe Ian stated not too long ago that he's pretty much done with shipping characters. Much less hassle that way.

You'd be correct. In fact, I believe Ian stated not too long ago that he's pretty much done with shipping characters. Much less hassle that way.

That's kinda suck I though were interesting stories to build off of but now he got to deal with fans who already hate sega of japan, Archie Comics, and Ian Flynn for removing shipping all together expectantly thoughts SonAmy and SonAlly Fans watch out.   

Actually I think thats a better idea. That way the fans can ship who thry see as ship-worthy instead of having to deal with comingc specifically SonAlly or specifically SonAmy

It doesn't matter to me because at the end of the day it's non-canon anyway but I guess the whole thing started when sega ship sonic and elise and look how 06 turn out.

Actually I think thats a better idea. That way the fans can ship who thry see as ship-worthy instead of having to deal with comingc specifically SonAlly or specifically SonAmy

I agree with Dylan. It's better if the fans get to decide themselves. Less fighting that way.

Well, more-so the fact that whenever Eggman is using a Chaos Emerald to begin a world-changing event, it's always been the blue one. Which Emerald was used to begin 'Genesis'? The blue one. Which one ended up on Earth for Dr. Wily to find, and begin 'Worlds Collide'? The blue one. So, which one could most likely... (POTENTAIL SPOILERS FOR 'WORLDS UNITE'! READ AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION!)

...be used by Sigma to merge Sonic's and Mega Man's worlds in 'Worlds Unite', as well as control the Genesis Portals? ...I think you get the idea by now.

It was more a joke on my side in fact but just one Emerald? Didn't he use more for Worlds Collide? But yeah didn't think of that with the blue Emerald. So these gems are unique in their own. Nice move Ian Flynn.

It was more a joke on my side in fact but just one Emerald? Didn't he use more for Worlds Collide?

They did... after getting the Roboticized Masters to find them all. They started with just the blue Emerald, and found the others in each world after the Genesis Wave was activated. (Though I'm still surprised that they managed to find all the Emeralds so quickly. Maybe they could track the locations with one Emerald?) That said...

...if Sigma ends up wanting to use all the Chaos Emeralds in 'Worlds Unite', then he won't have to look too far. (Solicits haven't mentioned them at all, though.)

Sorry for the double-post (again), but we now have the covers and solicitation for the first Universe arc post-crossover: The Silver Age!

sonicuniv-79-136438.jpgsonicuniv-79var-136439.jpg

SILVER THE HEDGEHOG RETURNS in an ALL-NEW adventure! Enter:"The Silver Age": Part One!

Silver the Hedgehog's future may no longer be a terrible burning ruin, but it certainly is far from safe! Mystery and danger abounds as Silver is dragged into a dangerous conspiracy linked to the reality-warping menaces known as the Genesis Portals! Featuring cover art by Sonic comic extraordinaire Evan Stanley plus a "HERO" variant with art provided by SEGA!

Fun fact: I believe this is the first story arc to be written by Evan Stanley, who's been doing her own Silver fan-comic for a while now. So this should be an interesting read. Also, it's nice to hear that the Genesis Portals aren't exactly gonna be finished with after Worlds Unite, but I wouldn't expect any proper crossover aspects.

The last Silver arc was pretty awesome, so with any luck this one will be too!  And if Genesis Portal are around I wonder if this might be a way to introduce Alternate Worlds back into continuity. 

SILVER ARC! Yay!

I'm pretty excited to see this. Silver is my second favourite character (after Bean). Plus I have read Evan Stanley's GOTF so I'm looking forward to see her writing here

And if Genesis Portal are around I wonder if this might be a way to introduce Alternate Worlds back into continuity. 

Maybe, after all we do have at least one alternate Sonic world (the 'Boom Zone'). But at the same time, it might just be reduced to alternate worlds seen in the games, Ifrit's Dimension and the Sol Zone being the prime examples. Personally, I hope that it involves a certain future-egghead making his proper debut... but that's just me.

A new Silver Arc awesome! I loved the first one so I'll probably love this one too.

I can't wait to see this one!! :3 seems interesting and can't wait to see how Silver's world has changed.

No ancient prehistoric elephant guru this time I guess!  But I wonder if the old descended of the Guardian might still be around...

Are you talking about Edmund?

If that's his name, then yep.  Was too lazy to look him up!  :P

Yeah the old Echidna man always forgetting Silver's name. Yep Edmund I think.

It sounds right.  Just, being a character Flynn came up with, it is possible he could stick around.  And he's far enough along the line that nothing needs to be revealed to the shippers!

I do hope he's still in the comics he seemed so interesting.. But.. we won't be seeing Mogul ever again right?

If Edmund is around they might have to change his name cause of one penders created guardians also shares the same name.

I always thought those two were the same person anyway.

If it wasn't an original character created by Flynn, it's out.  And even then it's not guaranteed it'll be in.

So no Mogul, etc, etc, etc.  They've all been killed off.