Shadow

Sonic Universe (Comic Series)

686 posts in this topic

So many covers!! xD It's AWESOME!! And they all look really cool too o_o

So, given what we've seen so far in Spark of Life...

Looks like the odds are good that Nicole is based off Dr Ellidy's deceased wife or daughter.  Or possibly an attempt to download her mind that wasn't 100% successful.

The question is, is Phage also linked to this.

I knew it I knew it!! NEVER trust a person you just met and know nothing about! Well on the plus side that was pretty obvious but.. Maybe he had his reasons.. Until the next issue~

So, given what we've seen so far in Spark of Life...

Looks like the odds are good that Nicole is based off Dr Ellidy's deceased wife or daughter.  Or possibly an attempt to download her mind that wasn't 100% successful.

100% sure, that this...black ghost or whatever is his wife and with NICOLE he tried to make a new KI and computer and give him the feeling that NICOLE is his daughter.

So exited about SU 75. This could be really awesome. I hope Metal don't end like scrap metal...like every time :/ ...exept in SU 50.

Yeah I'm with Centaur Man that was also kind of obvious... Though not TOO obvious. I guess.

Yeah I'm with Centaur Man that was also kind of obvious... Though not TOO obvious. I guess.

But it fulfill the cliché

Well, well... what do we have here? Some covers for Issue #76, AKA Part 1 of Worlds Unite? (Spoilered for character reasons)

10959759_775320292544873_24421813742898210978507_775320125878223_759881924643325

No solicitation yet, but...

Axl from X7 onwards, AND the Deadly Six?! On the MAIN cover?! And the variant has Quake Woman AND Sally! Whoo!

Also, when Worlds Unite officially starts, do you guys think it would be easier if we just post all the covers, solicits and issue thoughts in the Worlds Unite thread, and save these ones (STH, Boom, Universe and MM) for the non-crossover issues? I just think it will save time for those who'll be reading the crossover when it begins.

That variant would make the greatest game box art...  But yeah, I think putting the WU covers in the WU thread is the best option, considering this almost separate enough to being a mini-series.

Both covers look awesome to me! But is it true that Boom universe will be involved with this?

It look nice but one question why is the deadly six here.

Edited by Blue Comet

Deadly six... um... okay... hopefully there's a reason for them being there

Otherwise... looks pretty good

I do like the main cover but I'm curious as why the deadly six is there.

I do hope those six have a VERY good reason to be in the comics again.. Well at least they get to be in the other main story.. (for a while at least) But really I don't think it's good to mix Boom universe with the main universe and Mega Man's world.. This is going to be just.. CHAOTIC..  B)

Don't forget about main covers form WC where on covers were some charasters that don't make it in crossover.

In other words it's not confirmed that there will Axl or Deadly Six or even both of them.

Don't forget about main covers form WC where on covers were some charasters that don't make it in crossover.

In other words it's not confirmed that there will Axl or Deadly Six or even both of them.

Deadly 6 are in it confirmed. See blurb

THE SONIC/MEGA MAN CROSSOVER EVENT BEGINS HERE! It's the epic first chapter of the biggest story in Sonic/Mega Man comic book history with "Worlds Unite" Part One! Get ready for cross-world treachery as the wicked Sigma escapes the world of Mega Man X and arrives in Dr.Eggman secret Lost Hex base! When Sigma promises new power to the Deadly Six, how long do you think they’ll stay loyal to Dr. Eggman? We’re not betting for long! And just where exactly are our heroes during all this? Looks like Sonic and Mega Man are right in the middle of an ambush! The sense-shattering sequel to “Worlds Collide” starts right now! Featuring cover art from the legendary Patrick "SPAZ" Spaziante, Rafa Knight, and part 1 of the epic 12-part connecting variant cover series by artist Ben Bates!

Deadly 6 are loyal to Eggman right now... okay... that definitely won't last long

When it's about Eggman and his lackeys loyalty towards him.. It NEVER lasts long.. *cough* Lien-Da *cough* Snively *cough* The Baron *cough*

I have to ask, does anyone else imagine SHODAN's voice when Phage speaks?

I have to ask, does anyone else imagine SHODAN's voice when Phage speaks?

I don't know that voice but...Phage is awesome in her dialogs!

I don't know that voice but...Phage is awesome in her dialogs!

Agreed, she was pretty awesome.  I hope she survives past the arc.

And I wonder...

If the fact she seems able to imitate Nicole will ever come up again.  That could be an interesting story.

I really loved that part when the Eggman symbol showed up on the screen. This was a really powerful scene, because Sally

had only this one option to go into the digital world and to fight with Nicole.

Phage... Wow.. Now I wonder who that might be (It's sort of obvious but still) Really need the conclusion for Spark Of Life right now...

I feel bad for dr.eilly how he lost his daughter and instead of getting his daughter back he made a whole new A.I. that later became Nicole that eggman symbol appearing on the screen was really powerful and when sally took off her jacket I said "s**t just got real".

Edited by Blue Comet

Oh it DID! You saw the cover for the next comic... It. Will. Be.. AWESOME!

I enjoyed the issue. 1.It gave us more back story on Dr.Ellidy. 2.Nicole and Phage finally have their confrontation which I originally thought it was going to happen in the previous issue. And 3. It gives Phage that creepy but awesome vibe.