Shadow

Sonic the Hedgehog (Comic Series)

1395 posts in this topic

Never has. At least so far it's just been used for alternate adventures and for small adjustments here and there.

Man, could you imagine if Genesis Wave could turn everybody species into different ones? Or switch their genders ?. Or heck, they could just change their colors. Half ot them are recolors anyway. Green Sonic dressed like Robin Hood - Penders property. Orange Sonic dressed like Robin Hood - not anymore.

Actually I'm not really joking. Remember that in SU 41 Rob's father was mentioned, and he looked just like Rob except with a beard. This is almost funny, if it wasnt so ridiculous.

And then, the downunda freedom fighter. We need more creepy loving koala!!!!

Oh yeah. Barby koala needs to be there. Makes me wonder about Vector's past now. Anyone got any ideas on that?

Well, i was more here for some funny story about barby running after tails, but well... since flynn is in control...I guess Vector's past would be awesome too.Because, I just can't picture him building a gyrocopter on his own , and not being able to fly it properly...

Perhaps he stole it from his "old man." The only other crocodile I can think of is crocobot. However, he was most likely an orphan and he had an adopted father

This is the only viable explanation. Oh would you get used to the fact that Barby is Vector's Sister otherwise?

But then again, when we see Crocobot's way to take over Robotnik's Robot, one understand quickly why Vector left him.

If crocobot and Vector are related. Also, Bill seemed to know Vector as well, so perhaps they have a connection

Dear god.. the hats... but seriously, when crocobot got the downunda freedom fighters at his mercy, the torture scene were way too realistic in my opinion... I mean, they were only here for a few days.. Right?

Dear god, just think about Barby again.. she was litteraly scared of him!!!!

Keep in mind, the first torture scene involving crocbot occurred at his first appearance. Back when the comic was mostly still firmly in 'kid's funny comic' territory. True, it was off-screen, but still...

That was him torturing Wombat Stu, wasn't it?

Yeah. Who was a young kid. Seriously, when I read that bit I just couldn't believe that somehow made it into the comics. I knew that kinda stuff came later but, wow.

I don't care about this one... It's about the part where antoine and Bunny where thrown in the same jail that Barby and.. the other one... The look on their face... Litteral resignation.. Man, it was still supposed to be a funny comic at the time!!! Not a Flynn-driven "Other M"!!!!

They have some light torture in kids stuff. Usually it's just the tickling feet with a feather

Dude, It was more than realistic. But the amount of terror they felt was even more shown when They got the ascendent on crocobot... The look on Barby's face... I Had nightmare as a kid....

I never read them as a kid. I only discovered Archie comics sometime in November I think. But, crocobot is defeated so we wont see him again. We may never find out Vector's origins as well

And what a way to be defeated!! They cut off his limbs, and basically unplugged him...Nightmare fuel I say...

Perhaps he will return one day. With octobot most likely. A future comic. For all we know he could become part the the Krudzu Hybrid Hydra

Flynn loves reusing Continuity Character, it's more than likely. But not as much as Scourge coming back ... Heck, even Silver sonic got a chance XD

Now wait a minute.....

Well, we only have to wait three weeks to discover what happens to Sonic's world post-Genesis Wave. This was typed in Mobius Encyclopedia's page for that issue: "Ian Flynn has stated that the ending to the crossover will not be a, 'Happy go lucky ending.' and will show the aftermaths of what will have happened to Sonic's world in Issue 252."

Well, let's not lie to each other: Sonic's will obviously get the short end of the stick, As Megaman is only 27 issue old.... My only hope right now is just to be able to see Julie-su and lien-Da again.. That's all I want....

Well, let's not lie to each other: Sonic's will obviously get the short end of the stick, As Megaman is only 27 issue old.... My only hope right now is just to be able to see Julie-su and lien-Da again.. That's all I want....

It will probably be the focus of Knuckles to find all the echidnas. Now that Julie-Su is gone he will be more desperate in his search to find them

Probably, but with all the Legal ordeal, he might never find them again... Or worse, having suffering a complete personnality change; A bit like Charmy, but In an even wronger way.

It's possible. Remember when Knuckles lost his father (Hey Locke) he had a little personnality change. But i still wonder about one thing now that you mention personality. What will happen to Antoine when he wake up from his coma?

He will probably be with Bunnie who I believe will have new cybernetics. I can picture it going both ways between the two, however I think the relationship between Antoine and Bunnie will still be the same