Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Danny Felixe

Alt-World Play Mania 1.0

3389 posts in this topic

(ooc: Uh... you would wanna edit that, Fluffy is in the pokemon center, no one knows that.)

"NO POKEBALLS!

Christy shouted.

"where must they be?" Sarla questioned

Edited by sweet_lil_eliza

(ooc: Er, Seviper, Fluffy currently isn't with Chris...)

"Okay, thank you for that," said Kimi with a nervous smile. She knelt down next to her Fennekin. "Okay Max, time to get ball into the ball," she said, putting him away and pulling out the pokeball containing Skye. She wasn't sure of his exact power, but she was pretty sure he was the strongest one she had.

"I'm sorry about this," she whispered to the pokeball.

Misty realized that Kimi wasn't too strong, so she took out her Staryu.

"Get ready!"

"Okay Skye, you're up," said Kimi, letting Skye out of the ball. He looked at Kimi, feeling shy with all the people suddenly around. He grasped his tail and squeezed.

"You've got to fight Skye," said Kimi. Skye's eye's widened in fear and surprise, making Kimi feel bad, but he nodded.

Misty looked at Skye, all confused, she then grabbed her pokedex and looked at the blank screen, "Where'd you get that from?"

"Just out in the forest. I saw him playing around and was lucky to catch him," said Kimi.

Skye looked quizzically around, unsure what to do, and uncomfortable at being the center of attention.

"Kimi?" he said nervously, wondering what she wanted him to do.

The mysterious figure starts to talk with someone on a communicator.

"Don't worry sir the Seviper will soon be captured along with rest of the pokemon I caught for you."

Edited by Seviper

"I have NEVER seen this pokemon, he extreml- HE CAN TALK!" Misty exclaimed.

When Misty shouted Skye jumped in the air and hid behind Kimi.

"He... he can say his name and mine. That's all. I think," said Kimi. She knelt down. "Skye, can you say anything else?" she asked. Skye tried. His mouth opened and shut a few times, but no sound came out. He shook his head.

"Skye, Kimi, Fl...."

Misty gave him and interested look.

"Here, have this." She gave a badge, "I think this sweet pokemon of yours deserves this- you should check out professor, he can tell more... Wait, Fl- what?"

"Wow, thank you," said Kimi, thrilled and grateful she didn't need to fight. I do plan to see the professor as soon as I can." She looked at Skye. "Another name maybe," she pondered. Skye looked confused, as if unsure where the 'Fl' had come from.

"They better hurry up in that that pokemon center." said Seviper.

Meanwhile the mysterious figure was looking through his high tech binoculors.

"Interesting, this Seviper can speak looks like he's going to have to pay me more."

"Maybe he hid his pokemon before getting here. And Fluffy"

(ooc: I HATE being so late)

(Ooc: I'm not late, good)

"Had to be Pokemon center, no where else they keep Pokemon!" Christy said, pointing in a direction.

"But...its dangerous in there..." Sarla said.

-----

"Another name? Then it must be of a... Family member..." Misty murmured, "were there others when he was captured?"

"If Fluffy is in there, then I'll go in and rescue her. I don't expect you to come me if you don't want to"

"But there are young trainers there, or experienced people. They'll capture you easily and it'll result in same fate as your friends..." Christy said, stopping him.

"Not that I saw," said Kimi, stroking Skye to try and calm him down. "But that horrible Chris was there. Maybe he got one of his family."

"That is weird, because he doesn't seem like a Pokemon at all... Chris! Oh Boy, he battled me, and a harsh guy he was! So... It means Chris has another Pokemon like him, I'd like to see sometime..."

"Then how am i going to get her out?"

Dylan sighed

"Okay, how about we keep watch over the building? If Fluffy goes out then we follow and see where she goes and wait for the right moment to rescue her. If not, then we go in at night when hopefully these people will be asleep"

"Sounds good!" Christy said.

"But what about this thing?" Sarla said, pointing at Chris.

"He doesn't seem like a pokemon? But what else could bhe be. I mean, pokeball are only meant to catch pokemon, right?" asked Kimi. She stood up and sighed. "I could go and... I can't believe I'm gonna suggest this... find Chris and tell him your looking for him? Oh, I'm sorry, I didn't catch you name."

(ooc: That sounds good to me)

"Come to think of it, maybe we should hide and watch where he goes when he wakes. That way he can lead us to Fluffy himself"

(ooc: No problem)

"hmmm... that is correct... but... I remember hearing of an 'animal' which was able to be captured in a pokeball...so... yea... sure, get that guy. Oh, it's Misty." She smiled.

--------------

"Point, let's wait." Christy said and Sarla nodded.