Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Danny Felixe

Alt-World Play Mania 1.0

3389 posts in this topic

Kimi returned, then gave an exclamation. "What are you doing?" She hurried over to Skye, and saw him working. Kimi was surrpised to see he wasn't just poking randomly. Skye actually appeared to know what he was doing.

"That's... a nice tune you're humming Skye. But I don't know it," commented Kimi. Which was hardly surprising, given it was one of the songs Skye's mother used to sing.

Skye put the last screw back and handed the radio to Kimi, smiling. She turned it on and was amazed when music started playing.

"You fixed it?" she asked. Skye nodded.

Dylan put his head in his arms

"That's going to make things a little more difficult. I think we're going to have to steal them and then destroy them"

Back there, Chris finally landed and took out fluffy from her pokeball.

Fluffy was back in horror when she saw him, but she didn't try running, something told her to stop.

Okay, charlizard, attack on her!

---

"Pretty much" Christy said.

Edited by sweet_lil_eliza

"That's... really impressive. I didn't know pokemon could do that. Not that I know much about them anyway..." She sat down and switched on her computer, then began trying to look up Skye online.

"I don't understand, there's nothing quite like you here. You're not just rare. I don't think a pokemon of your type has even been captured before. I should take you to see the Professor, maybe he'll be able to indtify you. But..." Kimi sighed. "The only way I'll be allowed to travel back to see him, is if I get that stupid gym badge." She turned to Skye, about to apologise for making him fight, only to see he'd taken her pokedex from her satchel.

"I don't think you should be playing with that," she began to say, but looking over her shoulder she saw was actually using it to look up something specific.

"Why are you looking up bunny type pokemon?" she asked. Skye gave her a sad and confused look. "You don't know?" she asked. Skye nodded.

(ooc: So, er, I have an Idea as to why there is this whole mind-control of Pokemon going on in this world. So, could I play the aforementioned Professor? Though, I will need help from the pokemon expert in the group to ensure I don't say something wrong.)

(Ooc: sure, I'm okay with that, I'll help, since I think among everyone here, I, and Seviper know the most XD)

Fluffy was being badly hurt, and she wanted to cry out to help.

But it occurred to her

She couldn't say a name

She knew none.

The charlizard hit her again, she fell, almost fainting, she murmured.

"Sky-"

She fainted.

Chris looked at her,

"Ugh, what a waste," taking her back into the pokeball, he headed for Pokemon center,

"But how are we gonna find them? They could be anywhere! And its not like we can break into every house we find and steal all the pokemon in them"

(ooc: Actually... That might be an idea. What do you two think? It would give him more to do)

"...why not? It can increase exp points!" Sarla said,

Chrissy gave her a terrible look.

"I don't know but I want some pay back at that punk who took Fluffy."said Seviper with anger.

Seviper's poison tail started to glow.

"R...I...gght..." Christy said, a bit scared.

"She's lucky to have you all. No one would care if we are taken." Sarla said, a bit jealous.

"I would. Fluffy's treatment just then was awful. No one should have to go through it. And as much as I would agree with Seviper, we should do it indirectly. No hurting anyone physically. That would be sinking to their level"

(ooc: So... Yes? No? Maybe? Something?)

"If we are gonna get that gym badge," Kimi sighed, "I'll need to know how you fight. Let's go to the garden." She led Skye downstairs and outside, into a lawn with several cones laid out. Origonally, Kimi had used them to practice her rollerblading.

"Okay Skye, attack that cone," said Kimi, without much enthusiasm. Skye looked at her briefly, as if trying to ask 'why?' then swung both his tails together at the cone, sending it flying out the garden. Kimi let out a small exclamation, then spun round as she heard clapping from the house door.

"I knew you'd make a good trainer Kimi," said her father standing there.

(ooc: Cool. Thanks very much for the offer of aid!)

"Fine, but he made a mistake showing up cause now I got his scent." said Seviper.

"Can you show me how to bite with real power Seviper?" asked Totodile.

"Sure."replied Seviper.

"You got his scent? Can you track him?"

"Then please lead the way Seviper"

*Puts nose to the ground*

"The scent is coming from the left, so let's make haste."

"I'm following you"

(ooc: Since there's been no comment to what i said, I'm assuming everyones okay with it)

"Hang on tight Totodile, it's going to get crazy."

Totodile hops on Seviper's back.

Slithers towards the scent.

"How many times Dad..." Kimi began.

"Look at what you did there Kimi," said her father, but this time Kimi interrupted.

"I didn't do ANYTHING! Stop making it sound like ordering someone to fight somehow makes me a hero. Because it just makes me feel sick."

"That's just nerves Kimi," said her father. "Once you had a few matches it'll fade." Kimi stared at her father in disbelief. How come he somehow misinterpreted everything she said?

Skye saw that Kimi was upset. He wanted to cheer her up. Walking up to her, he held onto her arm, and, with an effort, spoke a word.

"Kimi."

Kimi looked down shocked at Skye. He backed off, scared that he'd made Kimi more angry.

"Did you just say my name?" asked Kimi. Skye nodded, still looking scared. Kimi knelt down and gave Skye a hug. "Don't be scared. I was just surprised, that's all. I think it's nice."

"Kimi!" repeated Skye happily.

(ooc: I'd say the idea should go wrong at some-point, just because it'll be more interesting that way!)

(ooc: Oh yes, I completely agree with that)

(Ooc: yep, awesome idea!)

Christy chuckled, "I'm sure everything will be alright."

"Yeah," Sarla said, "so, not going to people's houses?"

-----

Chris threw Fluffy's pokeball at the Pokemon center. "She is hurt, what a joke, I think I'm leaving her here." He said, after opening it, by which Fluffy was outside. She smiled because she thought she was safe now, that's when nurse joy came, "my, my, that's a rare and beautiful Pokemon you've got here, I've never seen her!"

"Co...ol... Heal her, I'll take her after an hour," he said.

Fluffy sighed, and then sobbed.

"Would we need to if we Seviper finds where that trainer lives?'

(ooc: Thanks)

(Ooc: no problem, it stole a chuckle, tbh)

"Maybe, but then, I wonder how long Seviper can search for him. The scent may end or something." Christy said, running with others.

"I have confidence in Seviper bringing us to the trainer" Dylan said but he couldn't help but wonder if he would need to do more