Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Danny Felixe

Alt-World Play Mania 1.0

3389 posts in this topic

"Wow! Sound cool!" Christy said.

(Ooc: okay, then. But since this is alt world, we CAN go into a different world than Pokemon after this.)

"Yeah, I guess" Dylan said. The conversation wasn't helping his mood

(ooc: Very true. But we're still quite abit off. We'll see what happens when we get to that point. And see what Skye and Seviper say, if anything)

"Ummm..." Christy thought, what to say, she really couldn't even think of a move to make him happy, she finally asked, "so...uh...how is it in your world?"

(Ooc: sounds fine)

(ooc: I'm all for characters coming with us. Though, they should know that's it's very likely to be a one way trip. Getting back home could be impossible. And of course we can visit other worlds, but I suspect we'll want to try and 'save' this world before we leave...

Hang on... A group of heroes from different points in time, traveling to different worlds, having adventures and trying to change the evil status quo... I'm getting a strong Dr Who vibe here. All we need now if for Dylan to Regenerate!)

Kimi groaned as she started coming round, hearing her name being repeated rapidly and being shaken.

"KimiKimiKimiKimiKimiKimiKimiKimiKimiKimiKimiKimiKimiKimiKimiKimiKimi!"

"Wha... who... Skye?" murmured Kimi as she opened her eyes and sat up. Max bounded onto her lap and started licking her face. "Good to see you boy," she said tyo the Fennekin, then looked ant Skye. And saw he'd been crying.

"What's the matter Skye. Were you worried about me?" she asked. Skye nodded, then shook his head. Kimi looked confused. "You mean there was another reason you were crying." Skye nodded.

"Fluffy," he said.

(Ooc: that'd get boring, Pokemon franchise may kill us too XD

Oh no! Dr who.

Well. Were animals =P

Also, I am honestly saying the 'fluffy' line made me frown, I hate pokemons now)

Chris finally woke up, holding his head, "what was, EEEAAAOO!" He shouted when he saw Kimi and two Pokemon just beside him, "what the- what are you doing here and where a- wait a minute, WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE." He asked with much ridicule.

---

Fluffy looked around, "where is Chris?" She wondered.

(ooc: The Fluffy line made you frown? Uh, why? If you don't like something we can change it! And how come it made you start hating the things?)

Kimi sighed and stood up.

"No need to shout you jerk. Misty, the gym trainer, wants to talk with you. Did you capture any rare pokemon in the forest earlier today?"

(Ooc: no, it made me think of the real Pokemon franchise, o.o long story XD I'm sorry.)

"Ewww... Stay away... Huh? Misty? What does she wants from me? That bunny Pokemon, yes, but she's no use, a terrible Pokemon. I don't even know her name..." Chris murmured,

"There are... problem" Dylan replied

(ooc: All I could think to say

Doctor Who? That would be awesome! But not really appropriate. Oh well)

"Worse than ours?" Christy asked, then shook her head thinking of some good thing to ask, "uh... Nice clothes..." She said, feeling like facepalming, but she had no palms.

(Ooc: lol no, I dunno anything about it)

"Um... thanks. I guess" Dylan replied

(ooc: Come on Dylan, say something useful! Ugh! He's not listening!)

"Is this kind of clothes... Common?" Christy asked, staring at them.

(Ooc: lol wut?)

"No. It's council uniform" Dylan answered

(ooc: Characters just don't seem to listen to the people controlling them)

(ooc: If you sure that you don't mind what happened.)

"Well, if you don't like her I'll take her off your hands, how about that," offered Kimi.

"And leave a rare Pokemon who can talk, you alright?" He looked at skye

"He rare too, right?" Chris asked.

----

"Council?" Christy asked, impressed.

Edited by sweet_lil_eliza

"Yeah. But the council's not as it used to be. Let's just say something happened, which might have been an okay idea at the time, but now..."

"Actually, he seems to be the only.... wait, did you say TALK?" exclaimed Kimi.

"Uh... Yeah. Eww, girlish voice, begging for help. How desperate. And he is rare huh? Did he talk?"

"But I... I thought pokemon couldn't talk..." said Kimi quietly.

"Forgot the bastard meowth of team rocket? Heck any Pokemon could talk, but there is no point educating them. They're made to fight. So, I'll pick my Pokemon up and go to Misty, you coming?"

"Ye-yeah, I'm coming," said Kimi quietly, looking back at Skye and Max. "This can't be right," she whispered.

"He only says a few words," said Kimi. "I've just had him for a few hours."

"Well, then I'll say there's progress with mine, good fighter?" He asked, reaching for the Pokemon center door.

---

Fluffy noticed Chris and waited him to come for her.

"I honestly don't know," said Kimi, looking back at Skye. "I think so, but..."

"Foxes are strong.." He said opening the door.

Fluffy was waiting, smiling, "I've got so many skills to show y..." She stopped as soon as she saw skye,