Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Danny Felixe

Alt-World Play Mania 1.0

3389 posts in this topic

Hi there peoples!

So in FPM we ended up developing a storyline where our characters went to the Pokemon world. Unfortunately, some of us were unhappy with making a plotline in it and adding in Pokemon to Sonic forum. However the rest of us want to continue the story and, well here it is

So, what's happened so far is Dylan, Skye, Fluffy (Eliza), Locke (who isn't planning on joining us) and Serviper (if he wants) have gone through a warp ring from a strange world. They were aiming to get back to Mobius but will be arriving in the pokemon world. Everything we've done after that has been reset

Standard role playing rules, no flaming, no cursing, no god-modding, etc.

Anyone is free to join in but PLEASE either speak to one of the people already participating in this rp in pm or say something using ooc (out of character) here, that way we can find the best way to include you and make sure you don't just drop in during the middle of an important plot point without knowing what's going on

That's about it, hope you enjoy ^_^

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dylan stepped out of the warp ring

"This doesn't look like home" he said confused

(ooc: Hope all that was okay guys)

(ooc: Yay! COOL!)

Fluffy squeezed Skye's tail, almost hugging it, "Yeah... I am scared..."

"M-maybe we... j-just landed in a p-part of h-home none off u-us know?" suggested Skye, blushing slightly as Fluffy squeezed his tail. He didn't really believe what he suggested however.

(ooc: Congrats Dylan on your topic. Looking good so far!)

And that's me in. Would it be a good idea to put a mini background/description thingy for the trainers in one of these ooc's before they come up?)

Fluffy noticed the blush and squeezed the tail even more, brushing her face in it, "you're tail is so fluffy... Uh... Yeah maybe."

(Ooc: yep)

Skye turned bright red and grasped hard on his other tail. "S-should w-we l-look and a-and t-try a-nd f-find o-out w-where w-we a-are."

(ooc: cool, I'll prep it for my nest post.)

Fluffy smiled and finally left the strong grasp of the tail, still holding it though, "yeah, let's look around."

"Let's t-try to get o-out of this forest," said Skye. "It l-looks like there might be a path a-ahead)

(ooc: Well, here is a first draft for an idea for a trainer, someone who isn’t a jerk. Let me know what you think.

Kimiko ‘Kimi’ Williams

Unlike most, Kimi isn’t really interested in being a trainer, she just wants to tour the world. But of course, the best way to fund your way in this world is by being a trainer, so she’s kinda stuck with it. Kimi chooses her team based mostly on what ‘looks cute’ first, and unlike many trainers does care about her pokemon. She will always try and avoid getting them knocked out in a fight.

Currently she’s searching for a sixth pokemon for her team.

)

"Yeah, wait" she said, getting a bit pulled by the tail and falling, "ouch, I'm hurt..."

(Ooc: sounds good, I'll give mine soon, but I, going for the night, bye guys!)

"F-Fluffy? Are y-you okay? I'm s-sorry! I'm so s-sorry," said Skye, hurrying back to Fluffy, upset and feeling guilty over what happened.

(ooc: Glad you like it. Catch you later.

One last question though, what name should we give that crazy professor. You know, there's one in every game! :P )

Dylan also went over to support Fluffy

"You okay? Where does it hurt?"

(ooc: Trainer looks good Skye

As for the crazy professor *Looks through pokemon cards* well the professors here seem to be named after trees, so...)

Skye looked up at Seviper. "At l-least someone s-seems to recognise it, i-if only s-slightly."

(ooc: Was that meant to be a meta joke as well? :P )

"But your from a different world to us. Does that mean we're in your world and not... Ours?"

"How... H-how will t-that help?" asked Skye confused.

"What? But we're stuck in an unknown world which only you know and Fluffy's injured. We need to get back home"

You're right.

Maybe there's a nearby pharmacy, so we can pick up some medicine to ease Fluffy's injuries.

Dylan turned to Fluffy

"How does that sound to you?"

"Sounds go...OW. Sounds real good, my leg is hurt so bad. It's okay Skye, I'm good...maybe. So, we are in your world, is you world good?" She asked Seviper.

"Careful F-fluffy," said Skye. "Do you want m-me to help get y-you up? You c-can lean on m-me so you don't p-put any weight on y-your hurt leg." Skye still felt guilty about hurting Fluffy so wanted to help her any way he could.

"Yeah...yeah... We can do that... It's okay..." She said, trying to get up using Skye's arm, then she fell down, "I'm sorry, I think you'll have to get someone."

"Maybe t-there's someone a-around who c-can help," said Skye, looking around. He tried to call out 'Hello', but with his nerves it came out rather quiet and squeaky.

"I don't think calling is a good idea. Who knows what's lurking around here"

"Don't worry. Perhaps we should look around for a nearby town or something"