Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Danny Felixe

Alt-World Play Mania 1.0

3389 posts in this topic

"O-okay. Shall I w-wait with Fluffy w-while you look?"

"Um... okay" Dylan said before cautiously heading in another direction

"Don't w-worry Fluffy. They'll b-be back soon," said Skye reassuringly.

Fluffy smiled, "yeah, and I feel so safe with you in here." She giggled, and then suddenly stopped hoping it doesn't turns out a sarcasm, "ummmm..... Nice tail..." She said, trying to change the topic.

Skye blushed a little when Fluffy said she felt safe, then was confused when she giggled then stopped.

"Uh, yeah, I guess there are..." he said awkwardly.

"No...uh... I really feel safe," fluffy said, hugging his tails again, "I've little, bad tails..."

"You're tails aren't bad," said Skye. "Wait, tails plural?" he asked.

"Uh... Sorry... My mistake, one tail." She grinned, blushing with embarrassment, "but look, it's so small, yours is long and fluffy and...ummm..." She said, hugging it.

"There's n-nothing wrong w-with one s-small tail. It l-looks, uh... c-c-cute." Skye looked away, his face burning.

(ooc: So when do we want to bring the kidnap plot in? And do we want to bring in some of the locals in first?)

"Huh... Really." She sobbed, "ummm... Thanks." Fluffy said, trying to hide her burning face too.

(Ooc: let some pokemons come first.)

Skye heard Fluffy sob, but was still to embarrassed to turn. "Don't c-cry Flu... Wait, w-what w-was t-that?" Skye exclaimed, pointing a a nearby patch of long glass that had started rustling.

(ooc: So if we meet one and Dylan meets one?)

Dylan was still wandering around. He had gotten lost and felt like someone was watching him. Suddenly he heard something somewhere to the right of him

"Who's there?"

(ooc: Fine by me. Who's playing them)

(Ooc: lemme play the pokemons)

"N-" fluffy said, when she heard rustling, she grabbed Skye's tails and hugged it, shaking badly, "I dunno."

A beachball appeared (Ooc: thanks skye)

-----

A sylveon stood there, a bit scared by dylan's question, "ummm... Me?"

(ooc: If you want to play the pokemon go for it. Though, uh, do you know a handy wiki or something to look them up when the appear, cause I've no idea what a Sylveon is! :P )

Skye's hands shook hard, clutching at the air as Fluffy was holding both of his tails, meaning he was unable to grasp one. He voice was shaking even worse due to not having his 'comfort blanket'.

"U-u-uh, h-h-hello. W-w-what.... w-w-who a-a-are y-y-you?"

Fluffy got even more scared, almost grabbing him from the back, "it's kinda cute." She said when she noticed it, "awwwwwwwww!" Then she stopped kneeling and sat normally since her legs were really paining.

"Don't Awww at me." It said, "everyone does..."

(Ooc: check out bulbapedia)

Dylan stood there for a moment, too scared to say anything. Then realising the Sylveon wasn't attacking he brought himself to say

"Yes... Who ate you"

(ooc: Sylveon... Im guessing an evolution of Eevee or whatever its called)

(Ooc: THE CUTE ONE WITH RIBBONS.)

Sylveon was too scared to say anything, then she realized Dylan wasn't gonna attack her either, she took a deep sigh of relief, then chuckled, "not one ATE me. I'm Christy, hi!" She said, coming a bit near, hoping he doesn't attacks her.

Skye almost jumped when the beachball spoke, but was able to grab one of his tails, calming down.

"Okay, n-no awwwing. Er, I'm Skye, a-and this i-is Fluffy. W-what's your n-name?"

(ooc: ARE! Not ate! Stupid keyboard)

"Um... Hi! I'm Dylan. I seem to be lost" Dylan said still nervous about Christy

(ooc: Yeah, not sure which one that is)

Fluffy sobbed.

"It's okay." She said, aiming to fluffy, "I can say aww to you too." She was calm, seeing skye and fluffy to be safe, "I'm Sarla, the jigglypuff. I don't see people like you around here.."

----

"Dylan is a nice name." She tried to be friendly, "what Pokemon are you? And I can help you."

"Pleased t-to meet you S-sarla," said Skye. "We're, uh, n-not from a-around here. I d-don't think w-we're e-even f-from this w-world. T-there was s-someone from this w-world w-with us, b-but he w-went to f-find s-some t-to help m-my hurt friend, as did some else f-from our w-world" Skye explained.

"Huh? I'm not a pokemon. And I came here with some friends. One of rhem injured her leg and I got lost looking for a town where I could take her"

(Ooc: I'll do this tomorrow, my dad is turning off the wifi guys.)