Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Danny Felixe

Alt-World Play Mania 1.0

3389 posts in this topic

"But then, the trainer is strong, did you see the charlizard? We have much more to do after that too." Sarla said.

"But there is hope." Christy tried to persuade.

"I can only sing, which makes people sleep." Sarla said.

"I...only know cute charm right now." Christy said, a bit embarrassed

"Hang on a sec Seviper" Dylan said stopping and turning to Sarla and Christy.

"You said you could sing people to sleep? That could be useful. I think I'm getting an idea"

Sarla made a certain awful face, "well.. Okay..."

"It's useful, Sarla, and I'm sure we all love it." Christy assures her.

"Yes, it is useful. We have a better chance of rescuing Fluffy AND his other pokemon with it"

"Yeah, they don't deserve such hardships! Remember his Froakie? Poor little soul." Christy said.

"Yeah, and he still abuses him, maybe you can change all this." Sarla said to Dylan.

"Maybe I can teach you to talk," said Kimi, crouching down on front of Skye.

"Pokemon can't talk sweetie," said her father, coming over to pet Skye. Skye however backed off behind Kimi, clutching at his tail nervously.

"I think you scared him Dad. But he can talk. You heard him say my name," pointed out Kimi.

"He repeated your name. You might be able to teach him to repeat words and maybe phrases, but he won't be able to speak properly. You won't be able to have a conversation with him," said her father.

"But it's not just that, he's smart. he fixed my radio, and he was able to use my Pokedex," said Kimi.

"You're just projecting Kimi. You want him to be clever. You want him to be your friend, so you imagine all of this." He sighed. "If you had some friends maybe you wouldn't be like this.

Kimi bristled. "I think he's intelligent. And I'll take him to the professor and prove it."

"But you can't do that until..." started her father.

"I know, I know. Until I have my travel permit, which I need a gym badge for to show I can fend for myself in the world. Unless you or Mom took me," suggested Kimi. He father thought about it, then shook his head.

"No, if this is what you want, you need to do it on your own." Now it was Kimi's turn to sigh. She looked at her watch. It was still early afternoon. The gym would be open for hours yet.

"I best get started then," she said resignedly.

"Um... I'm only a visitor. Once I find Skye and Fluffy, I'll be trying to get back to my world. Saving the that trainer's pokemon from him will be an added bonus but I'm not sure if this should be a habit" Dylan said trying not to sound insulting

Christy sighed, after which Sarla petted him, "he's correct, honey, we are the ones responsible for our world, aren't we?"

"I'm sorry" Dylan said, which he really meant. "Let's just find the trainer and we can discuss this later"

"Okay Skye, back into your ball," said Kimi, holding it out. Skye nodded. He like being in the ball. It was calm and peaceful. Putting the pokeball back in her satchel, Kimi started skating off, her Fennekin following behind.

"Good luck Kimi!" called her father.

"I can't believe I'm doing this," she muttered to herself.

"Yeah," Christy said, following Dylan, being followed by Sarla.

-----

Back in the Pokemon center, Fluffy was finally feeling better. She was badly hurt. As she sighed in relief, she looked around and noticed the door. She wanted to run away, as she thought, a Froakie tried to nudge her.

"Hu-h?" She said, looking at the little Froakie, "oh...hello, you're so... Cute..." She said, patting his head. "Fro...a...kie" he said, hoping like usual, she won't understand, as she wasn't his species.

"I'm called Fluffy the rabbit. I'd suppose your name must be Froakie, but I can see that because he didn't name you."

Froakie gave her a surprised look, "Fro..."

"Yea, I can understand what you're saying." Fluffy then turned to the charlizard, who hit her and shuddered.

"It's alright, I had to hurt you, but didn't mean to." He said.

(Ooc: cool, now ima give Fluffy a hidden talent.")

As Kimi skated her way to the gym, she caught herself humming the same tune that Skye had been earlier.

"I wonder where he heard that from? It doesn't sound like a song a pokemon would sing," she mumbled to herself as she came to a stop outside the gym. Taking a deep breath, she walked towards the doors.

(ooc: If we could keep Kimi from learning the revelation 'pokemon can actually talk' for as long as possible, as when that happens it will completely change the dynamic of her story!)

"How much further Seviper?" Dylan asked

(ooc: Sure thing)

(Ooc: point, I also say let's get the both to meet at some point and when Fluffy and Skye see each other, they're quite reluctant to fight?)

"Yeah, I'm tired," Sarla said.

"Climb on me, then." Christy offered.

----

Back in the Pokemon centre, Fluffy was talking to every Pokemon, happily.

Finally an eevee asked, "where is your family? If you can talk to us, maybe you remember about them.,. Someone told us that we all had families."

Fluffy looked down, "fa...mily? Dadd... I du-nno..." She murmured.

"Just over this next hill."

"The scent is really strong."

Chris noticed a couple of pokemons and Dylan approaching from the other hill.

"they're here again, but I have no pokemon.."

"Their he is, I'll wrap on him thus holding him down while you guys get fluffy, then we get out to here."

(ooc: Yep, that was my idea too. So agreed.)

Kimi walked into the gym, a little unnerved by all the fighting and cheering going on.

"So, uh, how do I go about getting a badge?" she asked.

(ooc: Someone want to handle the gym trainers?)

"Okay!" Christy said, strongly heading ahead.

"NO WAIT!" Sarla said, "lemme sing, it'll make him sleep!"

----

(ooc:Agreed, and I can be one!)

"You have to beat me!" Said Misty, the gym leader of Cerulean city.

Edited by sweet_lil_eliza

"O-okay," said Kimi, with a gulp.

'C'mon, you have to do this,' she thought to herself. 'This is your ticket to freedom'.

Sarla sang, causing Chris to reluctantly sleep.

"Okay, let's search for his pokemons!" Christy said.

----------

Misty smiled, "So, you're up? Good. It's okay, I won't be too hard, promise."

----------

Back there, was Fluffy surrounded by every pokemon, talking away.

"You guys are so great!" Fluffy said.

"So, do you know about this fox-like pokemon that came a couple of hours ago?" some pokemon said, "he is rare like you too..."

"Fox... Sk... umm.. no. But it's nice to know there are more like me." she smiled.

"I'll watch him, you to hide in that bush totodile."

Totodile ran into the bush.

An unknown figure watches Seviper in secret.

Edited by Seviper