The Jest

Role-Play Mania v2.0

62312 posts in this topic

(ooc: Not enough is my opinion, Spark. But I'm not sure at all on ideas)

Dylan turned to Spark

"I don't need any protection Spark! Turn this shield off!" He then tried to kick Miles again; aiming for his arm

(ooc: Yeah, he's not going to feel happy later on Locke. That is part of the point. I would advise not killing im. He's a good villain and since the other Miles isnt really a villain now...)

"DYLAN !!!!" Shouted glen."ENOUGH ! And you are supposed to be the respectable one ? Don't sink on his level ." The echidna then started to move away from the group."Now if you excuse me. I have something to take care of with him . "

(ooc: I don't really want to post IC until we get this consequences thing sorted out. So:

First off, show of hands for who want's Miles to live or die. If the vote is to die, killed at the hands of a character, or by his time/space/reality warping. If he isn't going to die, should he come back as a recurring villain, or be so de-powered that he's no longer a threat.

Second (mostly assuming people are not going for killing him), what should happen to him after messing with time/space/reality. Soark suggested blindness, but Dylan doesn't think it's enough. I've no real preference for what happens, but as the consequences could be practically anything, I thought I'd through a few ideas out that could either be acted upon or altered as people see fit. More suggestions welcome.

Given he's messing with time, the obvious one would be to age him into a old man. He could be de-aged as well, but that would actually make him more dangerous, or if it went further, then it would start opening up the same kind of issues that arose with the younger Miles. And of course, as he's warping reality there could be more radical changes. I would suggest removing the double tail, but that already happened to his younger self. Possible mutate him into a different specie of Moebian or somesuch?

Or rather than warping his body, it could warp his mind. Wipe it clean? Erase his language skills? Give him the mind of a normal earth fox? Several possibilities here.

So, what do people think?)

((Ooc: if glen doesn't kill him, have him loose the capacity of walking.))

(ooc: I would like to see him back as a recurring villain. The problem I see with loosing his ability to walk is that he still has two tails and so can still fly. And all he would need is some robot legs and he'll be walking again. I assume he can make those considering Melody is now a cyborg. But I don't know. Wiping his mind kinda jumps out at me, but that could cause some problems, and I do want some physical warping too... hmm... I'm not sure yet. I'll give some thought)

(ooc: Well, been giving a little thought. And... well... (please don't judge me) how about it making Miles female? I'm basing this off the amount of taunting about being a girl from possessing Zamy. So the irony is there. And something else that was mentioned in a pm. About Miles possibly having a bad experience with this from when he was a bit younger. Meaning he can relate to it a little. This is a weird thing to suggest, I know but as I said, please don't judge me

Edit: Which part of my earlier post did you agree on. There was a fair amount there)

(Me) I've got away that could work. I could just have another copy of Lucy come in and he escapes in her body and that would also would be also very hard for Spark to battle him later on.

(ooc: Um... that's not quite what I meant. No, he's warping reality around him and what I meant was if it goes wrong, he could actually himself become female. Not like a possession or anything, just a physical change in his body. Man, it feels weird typing this)

(ooc: Well... that's a cruel and unusual punishment. And yet, rather apt given what's happened... I guess if that is what people want to go for...

And Spark, while a nice idea, unfortunately it wouldn't work, because Miles world probably ditch that possessed body ASAP, and get another one, even if it is powerful.)

(Me) ohh well that was a duh moment. I forgot he was trying to warp. And that is a good point Skye.

(ooc: Though that does seem to be two in favor of this. Anyone else?)

(Ooc: not really okay with this, given how the sacrificed to save Lucifer, something a bit mild)

"It's over." Berry murmured.

(ooc: Huh? Mild? This guy tried to possess Zamy, made Skye insane, and much more. I don't see how going mild is any good here. Also, he had nothing to do with Lucifer)

(Ooc: but we did had pity on Lucifer, forgot. But, I think...yeah)

(ooc: But Miles has done a lot of evil stuff, and in a way i can't see how we can have pity on him seeing as he was trying to send everyone into oblivion just then. It's a powerful spell. But your entitled to your opinion. We'll see what others say)

(ooc: Miles is about as evil as you can get on the villain scale without slipping into grimdark territory. And even then he probably slipped into it a few times.

And all we know about Lucifer is that he's a theif, we don't know more. Miles is a complete monster, far worse that Robotnik in the comics.

And are you against just the female thing, or punishment in general?)

(Ooc: the female thing is unusual and might make him mad, especially if he loved his wife as much as he says. )

(ooc: I've heard from everyone now, and if I've read things right there are three votes for the transformation and two abstentions.

In the interest of getting the game back underway, as it's been stalled for a while now, I think we'll press ahead with the idea.

HOWEVER, Eliza and Locke, if either of you really don't like this idea, please say so and it can be undone. It can be written off as a temporary change.)

------------

Skye sighed happily, shutting his eyes and leaning his head against Tikal's. He gently stroked her dreadlocks.

------------

"Oh thank goodness," said Melody with a relieved sigh. "Is everyone alright?"

------------

The younger Miles gulped when he saw what his older self was up to.

"We should get out of here!" he cried to Zamy and Anna.

------------

Dylan's reaped kicks distracted Miles and disrupted the magic. Then the laser blot struck the band. The energy that had been spilling out suddenly began rushing back in.

------------

Ziona had an idea of what Glen was up to. Knowing the stress he'd been put under, she was worried that doing this might push him over the edge. Despite the risked, she ran over to him as fast as she could with her injuries, trying to push the gun away from Miles with her good arm. "Glen, don't. You..." she didn't get a chance to finish as Miles screamed.

The energy that had been gathering into the band now spilled out of the adult fox, swamping him and obscuring him from view. The screaming died but the energy kept swirling, before suddenly dispersing with a crack as the smoking remains of the time band dropped to the ground. Glen was now holding an unconscious, female, pink-furred fox.

Glen looks at the now pink Miles. Who also happen to be female, and he just smile , widely .

"Like hell I'm going to do something stupid "

He let goes of miles and start laughing ."Talk about ironical ....."

-----------

Tikal purred a bit and let Skye had his fun.

Dylan looked up at Glen and was about to say something when Miles' transformation happened. He stared at the fox taking time to comprehend the situation. Finally, he took out his camera and took a picture of Miles

"That is... Unexpected"

Then he collapsed to the floor in a laughing fit

Zamy got to her feet and looked at Miles stone faced. "This changes nothing," she said as she looked down at the laser pistol.

Skye was enjoying the moment, not wanting to break it.

----------

The younger Miles slowly walked over to the older, trying to take in what he was seeing.

"I have... no idea... what I should be thinking about this..." he muttered. Behind him, Anna started to giggle.

Ziona looked at Zamy and followed her gaze. "Zamy, don't. Don't wreck your entire career on him...er..." she glanced at the fox," uh... her?"

-------

From her vantage point at the tree, Melody could barely see what was happening. 'Is Father now pink?' she wondered to herself.

Through the laughter Dylan managed to say

'I hope Miley there wakes up. I want to see the look on his face about whats happened to him... Wait, no her. And how she reacts to the pictures I'll be taking of her"