The Jest

Role-Play Mania v2.0

62312 posts in this topic

"It's okay Mom," said Skye, though he was unwilling to break off the hug. "We'll have plenty of time together once we save all the Zones. Um, Dylan. Could you show us to your lab please?"

Zet turned and saw Ziona glowering at him.

"What?" he asked, confused.

(ooc: Right in the feels!!!)

"Still, that's quite a place.... And you said you were a simple councilor Dylan?"

"Hmph. Fine. Just get ready to shut this door ok? I'm gonna blow the lab door to give those werehogs some running space. Should be fun."

"Actually I never said that, the others know I lost my place on the council," Dylan said. "I don't really use a specific place for a lab. Though when I'm building things, I usually build them in the basement, which is right through that door"

"Um... Shadow, I hope you aren't planning on actually killing any of the werehogs," Tails said quietly

"The basement should be ok Dylan. But... if we're pushed for time I may need to launch from the basement, which will destroy your nice house... might, hopefully it won't come to that..."

"Killing the werehogs? No that was never my intention. I plan to blow the door off the lab so they attack the DEL. Only guy I'm killing is that rat who locked me in there. Or I might let the werehogs do it."

"In that case, I hope for him that he left . Pretty fast. And yes, I'm right behing you Shadow."

Shadow opened the door, ran forward a few paces and fired his rifle grenade into the lab door, which flew back into the room. As the smoke settled, the werehogs ran out and Shadow retreated to the locker room. "Shut the door" he shouted. "We'll move as soon as they pass."

Locke quickly closed the door behind them. The werehog sure were making a lot of noises. This would attract quite a lot of guard.

"Perfect. we'll move once the guard will be too busy with the werehog inside. And with the battle outside, this should even let us a way out."

"Good point. Never thought I'd be glad to see those things again, but I guess this place is full of surprises."

"Indeed. And you are not the only one in this case. Now let us move. The werehog are gone, and i'm already hearing the first firefights here and there."

Shadow nodded and opened the door, seeing the werehogs attack the guards. "Ok Locke. Let's wreak some havoc."

They started to move once the door was open.... To be fair , the whole hall became a complete war zone in a matter of second.... The werehog attacking the DEL soldiers, and the soldier fighting back... And appart from the fact that they were all using non lethal weapons , nothing looked that bad.... So far, both faction were holding their ground, which allowed our heroes to find their way quite easily....

Now, let's just hope Dylan and skye would take care of their end of the problem as fast as Locke , shadow and Crowley would...

"It'll be fine. It's not like I've never moved house before, so I'll find someplace new if need be. If you just go through that door, it will lead you to the basement. There are plenty of spare parts and tools you can use to make the siphon. I don't know where, so you may need to look around for whatever you need. Who knows what you'll find during you're search" Dylan said before walking up to a nearby computer. "I'll just download all the data I collected in case the worst happens to this house"

The kids headed down the stairs followed by the two Zone Cops.

“Wow, this place is a mess. More like a junk yard than a basement.”

Skye handed Melody his journal.

“I’ve marked the page. You find what we need. I’ll start putting it together. I hope we have time.” Skye turned to face the two Zone Cops. “Either of you two know much about tech?” They shook their heads. “Oh well, that’ll just make things tighter then,” Skye sighed. He opened his radio. “If anyone there is good with tech or can call in someone who is, now would be a good time to say so. Otherwise the were-curse might get unleashed before we’re ready here.”

"Well, If you remember , I'm Supposed to be a tech genius. A socially awkward one, but a tech genius anyways. So, Let me just Switch places with Red, and I'm good to go. Shadow, I hope You can handle Some more ...Womanly Company , Hehe."

"Anytime ,Sweet Boy."

Locke used his teleporter to get Back to Dylan's house.

"And Be happy i'm not using my connection to get Agent Zet reassigned to Antartica. Trying to take away my children would have Brought you a lot of troubles, Mister.Not so much For the other though, she kept her cool at least."

"Ok, I suppose I can go now?"

"Yes, and don't be to hard on Shadow, Ok?"

"I'll see....."

And On these words, Red got back to the DEL Base...

(ooc: I'm going on the idea that Shadow and crowley are walking teleporting point, OK? As long as one member of the squad is still on site, the others can join him anytime, is that ok?)

Shadow jumped as he saw Red appear. "You two have a real knack for that. I'm just glad Rouge doesn't teleport around. I wouldn't be able to turn around without bumping into her. Hmmm, I guess that could have some benefits." Shadow pondered the thought while moving ahead, as Crowley greeted Red. *I'm glad to see you're back to yourself Red. I hate to see you like that.* (OOC Fine by me Locke. I'm off now anyway. Night guys).

(ooc: As you wish. Good night to you!!)

"Thank you Crowley, But i'm Better now. Thank to you and Locke, I think I should be able to get a more normal life now. And with the cildren, it's almost like a dream coming true..."

Red then remembered something.

"But there is no time to loose. Shadow, lead the way!!! And don't worry about Your "Rouge", I'm pretty she is still good enough to get you by surprise."

"Haha. You're right there Red." Shadow led them through the corridors, taking shots at any Legionnaires running from the fight with the werehogs. "Come on, we'll go after the power generator. That'll really screw with their plans."

Dylan went into the basement

"I'm back, is there anything you guys need?" he asked. Then he noticed Locke. "Hi Locke, how did you get here?"

"Like everyone else Dylan, The door."

Then He noticed the Schematic.... "Hum, we might need an Inibitor with the Syphon, or something to free the too high concentration of energy, You got that?"

"You didn't come in the door. I would have seen you. Everyone else teleported here. As for the inhibitor, it will be somewhere in that pile of stuff over there" he said pointing to a random pile of junk

"You definitevly need to do some cleaning... Dear aurora, Look at that mess!!!!"

Skye was working furiously, completely focused on the task and not really aware of what was going on around him. Melody dropped a pile of parts next to her brother, then faced the Zone Cops.

"Do you think... you could take this... collar off? I'm not nearly.... as much use with it."

"Hey, that's my home you're talking about Locke." It's good enough for me"