The Jest

Role-Play Mania v2.0

62312 posts in this topic

The Zone Cop sighed and handed over a tablet. "These are out warrants for the two. If you indeed wish we can call our superior."

(ooc: Who I'm thinking should be Zone Cop Zpecter! :P )

(ooc: that would be interesting.... But what if Spectre can somehow convince Zepctre?"

"A bit stupid , but well... Just restrain him , so Crowley can put him in the locker."

--------------------------------------------

"Until The arrival of your superior, the children will stay there. They will not leave this place either in order to run away.. Not after what I have saw them do earlier,... But right now, One of the member of the brotherhood is on mission.And you are more or less putting his life on danger by taking aways his radio support. So , until further notice, they are going back to whatever they were doing, and you will have to stay there to monitor them as well, Since you don't seem to trust the brotherhood on that matter."

"Now Skye, go back to the Control Room, And don't leave it until this situation is taken care of. And this also count for your sister!"

(ooc: serve these cops right .No one jeopardize a mission on Spectre's Watch)

(ooc: Actually I'd imagine Spectre and Zpectre are as stubborn as each other and the conversation would go nowhere. Hmm, do they call in superior or just teleport away?)

(oooc: that ought to be fun. Well, your call. Just remember they can't take away the Children yet, as It would lead to rather Disastrous event with the Prime Brotherhood of guardian.)

Perhaps we should wait for him to wake up and question him then. I bet Crowley would be quite persuasive to him.

*Yes I would. Everyone please back away. I need room to work.* Crowley then stood over the guard, waiting for him to wake uo.

The Zone Cop pulled out his communicators and spoke some words, listen to the reply.

"They may stay for now but we cannot remove their suppression collars. Our superior is en route." The two Zone cops removed the handcuffs from the kids.

"Thank you," Skye gasped to Spectre.

Melody almost instantly made to tackle them but a restraining hand on her arm from Skye made he change her mind. Skye headed over to the console, rubbing at his neck where the collar was and began once more attempting to bypass the jamming signal.

There was another flash, and a third figure appeared.

(ooc: Locke, given you're playing Spectre I'd guess it'd make sense for you to take Zpectre as well. Though I don't think Zpectre will be happy when he hear's the important mission is taking place in another zone with two others from Melody's and Skye's time/zone. Oh, and we are still in the control room. )

"Going for this method again? You sure like your hand dirty crowley..." Red sighed, knowing full well what Crowley could, and would do..

*Relax. I'm just going to give him a little scare. I don't plan on doing what you're thinking my dear."

"Please make sure of that. Whatever it is, we don't want him scared to death. Though that is extremely unlikely in this zone."

Dylan lifts the legionnaire's hand

"He's wearing something that looks a lot like my teleporter"

Just then, the legionnaire started to wake up

"Okay Crowley, do your stuff"

(Ooc: that would be quite a trick.. And also A bit cheating...Because obviously, I'll want the children to stay... I'll do my best though....)

"Do not thank me , Child; Thank Locke. Had he not interfered by taking you under his wing, you would be in quite awful place . I heard their prison is Lead by a Robotnik, And He doesn't care wether you are innocent or not: What he care about is RESULT . And how to break your mind in the most efficient way possible. I couldn't allow myself to let a child suffer such a thing...."

"YET HE WILL HAVE TO!!!!HE WAS SEEN AS GUILTY ,AND AS SUCH, WILL PAY HIS DEBT TO THE SOCIETY!!! Said what was basically Spectre, but sideway, and In a cop suit.

"And who might you be?" Asked Spectre.

"I AM THEIR SUPERIOR, SERGEANT ZEPCTRE AND I AM HERE TO MAKE SURE THAT THIS SITUATION IS TAKEN CARE OF ONCE AND FOR ALL."

"Well i am afraid it won't be so easy."

"AND WHY SO.. hum why so?"

"Because if youu are what I think you are, we are in for a very long ride."

"......... Yes , i forgot that."

"So, while we take care of this situation at hand, I propose that we let the kids under the two other's zone cop monitoring , there, IN HAVEN. Is that granted?"

"...Fine." Agreed Zpectre with great difficulty.

And while the children, followed by the cops got back to the computer in order to find a connexion back to Locke and his friends, Spectre and his alternate couunterpart started what has been seen as one of the longest dual of mind ever fought by two stubbborn people.

(ooc: way to avoid an hard situation!! That should give us soe time until everyone comes back. How about you give some personnality to these two unknown zone cop, so you can train yourself a bit?)

With the room being as dark as it was, Crowley got to work. His red eyes piercing the darkness, he leant right into the legionnaires face. "Greetings. My name is Crowley, and I have a few questions." He then gave a sinister smile, baring his razor sharp teeth, before pinning the legionnaire to the floor. "Answer them, and go free. Don't, and I will gladly take you on a tour of excruciating pain and suffering the likes of which you have never experienced before! Now then, shall we begin?"

“C’mon, c’mon,” muttered Skye as he went back to the computer, “there’s gotta be a way past this security.” Melody stood behind him supportively while to two cops started chating to each other.

“I’m not sure about this Zet. He’s just a kid after all.”

“Have you seen his rap sheet Ziona? He’s a Moebian, and one of the worst at that. They’re all vicious scum. We’ve almost more Moebians in jail than the rest of the Zones put together. ” Hearing that Melody swung around, her anger fighting against her shyness.

“So just… because most of us… aren’t that nice it’s impossible… for two of us to try and better ourselves?”

(ooc: You have no idea how temped I was to make one of the Zone Cops Zina, but that would have been wayyyy to cruel. And now that Shadow has made Crowley say ‘Shall we begin’ and has mentioned him having a cultured voice, now I’m hearing him as Benedict Cumberbatch.)

(Ooc:that would had been cruel indeed... AND BENEDICT CUMBERBATCH? OF ALL THE PEOPLE? XD)

(ooc: Now I'm hearing him as Benedict Cumberlatch too)

Legionnaire stared in horror at Crowley.

"I-I-I... wh-who or what are y-y-you meant to be

Red looked at Crowley. "We are not in Moebius anymore, try not to be as cruel as usual. Not everyone deserve it there you know?"

*Red, relax. I'm not going to go overboard. Now then, my friend, where were we. I am a harbinger of your doom. Now I'll ask you again, are you going to cooperate?

"It would be best if you talked. You never seemed like DEL material before you disappeared" Dylan said

"Wait, Dylan? I thought the DEL had... how did you... fine, I'll talk" the legionnaire said

(ooc: well, so much for me separating the kids for their own mini-adventure till the DEL bit is done! Oh, and Benedict Cumberbatch FTW!!!)

“You maybe, but I doubt it,” Zet snorted, indicating towards the knife by her side. “But your brother, is read about what he did on that world he conquered. The casualties reports, a whole world strip mined…” Zet shook his head, “No way anyone with a shred of decency could have pulled that off.”

Skye had been trying to ignore the cops and fix the radio problem, but wasn’t able to take it anymore.

“It was a different person who did those things I… I wasn’t even in my right mind. I don’t even remember half of what I’ve done. Please, I just want a second chance.”

“You’re trying to pled both insanity AND amnesia. Ha, good luck with that kid, no one’s gonna buy it.” Mocked Zet

“I dunno Zet. I don’t think he’s lying. Maybe he should…”

“Not our place to make that call Ziona. Besides, for all we know little Skye here could be a consummate actor. Wouldn’t put it past him after everything else.”

(ooc:Sorry about that, I just wanted to use spectre for a while.. Beside, it could be the next adventure! The trial of Skye M. jr Prowers.)

Red looked interested "Dylan, you know this soldier?"

"Yes I do. This "legionnaire" was the person who originally made the plans for my teleporter. I believe you met the insane Moebius version of him"

Dylan went up to the legionnaire and took off his hood, revealing a legionised Tails

(ooc: Made more sense with him)

(ooc: For a moment, I though it was Finitevus XD , Oh well, a tails is fine too....)

"Interesting. At least , it's good to know that all the Tails aren't psychotic monsters bent on destruction; Right crowley?"

*Oh what a pity. I was hoping he'd resist. No matter. I guess you're right Red.*