The Jest

Role-Play Mania v2.0

62312 posts in this topic

"If we're good, could you perhaps, get off me?" Tails said weakly.

"Crowley, he'll cooperate. You can be sure of that. I know him well enough for that" Dylan said

"Good boy. now forgive my friend, he is a bit violent from time to time, and doesn't mean well, but he can be nice from time to time." Said Red while she helped tails back on his feet.

"Thank you" Tails replied

"Now that that's settled. Shall we begin with the questioning? I'll close the door to make sure we aren't disturbed"

Dylan walked to the door and closed it

The two Zone Cops continued there discussion. Meanwhile, Melody and Skye held a whispered conversation as Skye finished his attempt to bypass the jamming.

“We need to tell Dad about this.”

“We can’t Melody.”

“WHAT? ARE YOU INSANE?... Erm, I didn’t mean it like that.”

“No its… If Dad hears about what’s happening hear, he’s gonna worry about us and might do something stupid, maybe even get himself killed trying to rush back. Until they’re safely away from the base, we can’t tell him.” Melody looked like she was going to argue, then an alterative idea occurred to her.

“We might not be able to tell Dad, but we could tell the others.” Skye’s face lit up at his sister suggestion.

“Good idea. I’ll get to it if connection is fixed.” Skye flipped on the mic. “Hello, can anyone hear us? Are you okay over there?”

"Hello? Everything is good here. We're about to question someone. The connection seemed to be down for a while at your end, is everything okay?" Dylan said over the radio

"Who are you talking to?" Tails asked

"Um... a friend. He's giving us guidance from elsewhere"

At that Time , Red heard something in her Radio. "Yes? Skye, is that you? What's going on ?"

"We're all good here, everything fine. Just a jamming signal we had to break through at your end." Skye then killed the connection to Locke but kept all the others open. "Okay, listen carefully. We've got a group of Zone Cops here intending to take Melody and I away, and anyone else they happen to find in the wrong Zone. Spectre is trying to keep them busy. But don't tell Dad till the missions over, he'll just worry.

"Skye, that other voice sounded kinda like you,"

"Doubt that. It's the wrong time.... Which.... means..."

"Do ya' think this once nicer?"

"You need to ask," muttered Skye darkly.

"i see... but... They can't!!!! We don't even exist technically!!! Me, crowley, and your sister.... We have no lives out of this one..."

"If that's so, then only Locke or Shadow can help you there. Myself, Red and Crowley are not from that zone, so if we came over there to help you, we'd probably get arrested or forcefully taken back to our own zones where we'd be no use. Spectre you say? I don't think he'll back down to any zone cops." Dylan replied

"That voice sounds strangely familiar"

"Please, you don't want to get involved here. It's...complicated"

"I'm so glad I've got headphones on, they're standing right behind me. Thankfully, the seem to be arguing. And according to them its not the first time they've had to deal with people coming back in an unusual fashion. And Dy... Agent Jekyll, that's probably the best plan right now."

"Unusual way of coming back? how so ? what if Red is actually alive and well in your timeline? they'd have to....." Red was becoming more and more upset.

"no no no, you have to find more about this.Can you ?"

Crowley put his arm around Red and attempted to comfort her. *Don't worry. They won't do anything to you. I won't let it happen. I can't let it happen.*

"Thank you,, crow... I just,I just need to fo-focus....And i'll be better" It was obvious that she wasn't going to calm down anytime soon. Crow had to do something only he knew....

(OOC: how about this? we have a professional bat that also is extremly unsecure ? I'm counting on shad over there to find something that can calm her, scenario wise.After all, they know each others.)

Skye and Melody looked at each other as they heard Red start to break down.

“Don’t worry Mom,” Skye tried his best to keep all the worry out of his own voice, “you’re perfectly safe right now. It’s just me and Melody in trouble.”

“I’ll try and find out what I can. I’ve a good reason to ask, and these idiots won’t know what I’m really after.” Melody took a deep breath and turned back to the Zone Cops, fighting hard against the urge so simply tackle both of them.

“Look, it’s been… pointed out I’m already dead. So… what do you… intend to do with me…”

“It’s simple in your case. We return shortly after the point where you died,” Zet responded.

“And what… if I wasn’t dead, huh? What… if there were… two of me?”

“Wait,” interrupted Ziona. Although not visible through the faceplate, her eyebrow was raised, “You’re leading us on here. Why?”

"Right then. Have you had time to look at the schematics Skye, or were you too busy with the zone cops" Dylan asked

"Zone cops? Is that person from another zone?" Tails asked

Dylan sighed. "Look, I'm the only one here from this zone, there are 6 others helping me, two you've met, one is speaking to me over the radio, one is with him and two are somewhere around here as well. Please can you not interrupt, I'm trying to sort things out here"

"You're mad at me aren't you"

"You disappeared ages ago, I'm annoyed you couldn't contact me. Now can you please be quiet for a minute"

(ooc: Feels weird to play two different characters, especially when they're talking to each other)

(ooc: why do you think we are using different way to write them then?)

"Ok,ok... i'll be fine... i'll be fine.....I'LL...No,NO!!!I'M NOT FINE!!I'M NOT FINE..." Red really was starting to freak out....

(ooc: I feel cruel to do that, but i don't often see insecure people in fanfictions and Rp, so i'll give it a shot there. Shadow, I'll need you do invent something to calm down Red, As crowley .. you know the drill.)

"Red, . Red! what's going on? I'm hearing you freaking out on the radio. Is anything wrong?"

"Anything? EVERYTHING IS WRONG, LOCKE! EVERYTHING!!!"

(OOC Sorry I took so long guys, finding a way to calm someone who's freaking out is rather difficult for someone with no experience of it. Here goes my attempt).

Crowley put his hand under her chin and gently pushed her head up, meeting her gaze. *Listen to me Red. Just listen to my voice. I won't lie the situation looks bleak, but I promise you nothing will befall you or the children. We will fix this. Trust me. It's going to be ok. It might take some time, but it's going to be alright.* He then pulled her into an embrace, feeling her sob into his shoulder. He had never seen her this distraught in all their time together, but knew there was little he could to be of comfort in this environment. With that, he teleported the both of them outside of the base, to the top of a cliff with the moon in full view. He knew how dangerous it was outside, so deliberately picked a high point where they would be undisturbed. As they both stood there in the cool night air, he hoped it would help her calm down. She had always enjoyed the serenity of a calm night (OOC I figured being stuck underground in a locker room wouldn't help matters. My plan is to teleport them back down when Red has calmed down).

"Um... okay, bye guys. Skye, can you hear me? Crowley and Red have just teleported out, so I'm alone with the "prisoner." I'm assuming you don't have Locke and Shadow online at the moment because you want to keep the zone cops thing a secret. So I'll ask again. Have you gone through the schematics yet? And any updates on the situation there?" Dylan asked over the radio

"Who's Skye? The name seems familiar, but I can't think where," Tails asked

"Do you want to get knocked out again? You're not in werehog form, but I am, and I could knock you across the room. So please stay quiet whilst I sort things out over the other end"

(ooc: I would guess that all the questions from Tails would get on my character's nerves after a while, and with no one to watch over him, now seems like a good time to start feeling annoyed)

(ooc: Well, that wasn't so bad...)

Red slowly started to come back to her sense. It was nice to Crowley to think about her foundness of big places.... She stayed On Crowley's lap for a bit while.. In fact Crowley didn't mind at all... The few time she really freaked told him that she really needed someone to stay by her side until she got over it... At that time Locke heard Everything by the radio.He decided to come too.

"Shadow, i've got something to do, i know that you'll understand" He then teleported himself to Red and Crowley's position .

"Red, I Don't know what happenned, But has Crowley stated , no one is going to take you away, I swear." He then started to take her in his arms. The tears on Red's eyes were slowly starting To stop falling, until she was completely Dried up.

"Thank you. The both of you, For putting up with me... I don't think I would have been able to take it kindly...I.. I..."

"It's fine , it's fine.." Locke knew more than anyone what it was to be morally in pain...

(ooc: hope you don't mind the bt of control of crowley for a while , shadow, but i''m done with that.)

"Great. Now I have to do this all by myself." muttered Shadow. He had turned his radio down when Crowley started to interrogate the prisoner. He didn't need thst distraction. As he continued flicking through the pages of the file on the dead werehog, some of the 'patients' in the room began violently convulsing as they transformed. Shadow readied his rifle and hoped the restraints would hold.

“We’re still here Dylan. Sorry, just got distracted with the Cops and Mom. Sorry, I haven’t had a chance to look at the data. The cops burst in just after the radio went dead.”

“I’m… I’m not leading anywhere…. I’m just…. curious” Meldoy finished. Both Zone cops gave her a long hard look.

“Zet, call up command. See if there are any other Moebians with outstanding warrants. She’s covering for someone.”

“Told ya you couldn’t trust a Moebian Ziona,” Zet grinned at his partner as he switched on his radio.

"If you get a chance, will you? You may want to take Red and Crowley offline for the moment, they're having a time out leaving me to watch over our "prisoner""

“Getting onto it now. Hopefully I can find something before the cops, erm…. I think the cops are getting suspicious.”

Zet put the radio away and turned to Ziona.

“No current warrant’s that we have records of. Doesn’t mean she’s not covering for someone though. It also sounds like the Captain is getting impatient. He may pull rank on Sargent Zpectre.”

(ooc: At this point, I'm not sure of what to do. I propose that Crowley take back Red to continue, but it would also be interesting to see Red saying why she broke in the first time, leading to Locke Learning of What is Happenning in Haven.... So?)